PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Dupers and Duping

Joof
June 2nd, 2016, 02:44 PM
We have ZERO tolerance for duping and if you are caught duping, it will result in a permanent ban.

With that being said, any users that are found to be taking advantage of the exploits/dupes will also be punished as well. (This is a warning for potential dupers in the future.)

Suspected duped items and dupers should be reported to the GMs as soon as possible for us to address the problem. Letting it float around longer, distributing the items among yourselves and taking advantage of it makes it just that much more difficult for us to deal with the problem.

We appreciate all users that have stuck with us while we are trying to address the issue as soon as possible.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 02:50 PM
Yeah, you tell em! *thumbs up* :P

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 04:29 PM
Hopefully it helps.
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

Rapzx0Y3DhE362c
June 2nd, 2016, 06:23 PM
why not try IP ban those dupper and dupping:MAD:

Robson2210K530M
June 2nd, 2016, 06:27 PM
the server back ? how much time

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 06:35 PM
the server back ? how much time

Come back tomorrow there will be a better time estimate

Apasajabol2f518
June 2nd, 2016, 07:28 PM
how do we know the items dupe or not??
this time duper will not show up..

NearKenje
June 2nd, 2016, 08:05 PM
We have ZERO tolerance for duping and if you are caught duping, it will result in a permanent ban.

With that being said, any users that are found to be taking advantage of the exploits/dupes will also be punished as well. (This is a warning for potential dupers in the future.)

Suspected duped items and dupers should be reported to the GMs as soon as possible for us to address the problem. Letting it float around longer, distributing the items among yourselves and taking advantage of it makes it just that much more difficult for us to deal with the problem.

We appreciate all users that have stuck with us while we are trying to address the issue as soon as possible.

This is what I call Real Punishment! :) great job Joof ;-)

Hendro1stpa0j8S
June 2nd, 2016, 08:38 PM
I have a queation, yesterday i've bought an item, i don't know it is a dupe item or not and how to prove it?

Dakaroth
June 2nd, 2016, 09:19 PM
I have a queation, yesterday i've bought an item, i don't know it is a dupe item or not and how to prove it?

GM will know if its duped or not. If you dont know if its duped or not, then you dont have any evidence to say it's not.
Theres no real way to tell if you're buying a duped item or not (if the duper is smart) That being said, If you see someone selling 5 5 star pets in a booth for what seems to be 'to good to be true' kind of price, then most likely It's gonna' be duped.

Suwaidi909htxcf
June 2nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
The server is back , or still?

LordGrimx
June 2nd, 2016, 10:40 PM
The server is back , or still?

Luna is still under Intensive Care :'( the GM's are doing their best to heal her. Maybe read some light novels or something to pass the time.:-) If you do read light novels pm me since I don't think this is the correct thread to be discussing that :awsum:

Hendro1stpa0j8S
June 2nd, 2016, 11:21 PM
GM will know if its duped or not. If you dont know if its duped or not, then you dont have any evidence to say it's not.
Theres no real way to tell if you're buying a duped item or not (if the duper is smart) That being said, If you see someone selling 5 5 star pets in a booth for what seems to be 'to good to be true' kind of price, then most likely It's gonna' be duped.

Then what should i do, already buy lots of item and equip with good negosiation, this game just getting dangerous to punish a victim :'( just delete the the dupe item and give my gold back, it is not out fault many player don't know how to prove dupe item or not

FatalDenial
June 2nd, 2016, 11:46 PM
you should message the gm telling him you had bought, you didnt know it was duped

MrCSG
June 3rd, 2016, 12:48 AM
Reason Dupers and Duping existence in game because some player buy that duped item.
(if player duped item for own use that realy stupid)

Next update please add new rule for Duped Buyer.
this to buyer item duped.
1.Delate that duped item and no money/gold back.
2.ban for 1hour or 1 day or maybe 7day.

with that player need to be careful to buy rare item (pet,pet stone,piera and etc..).
player need to buy that rare item from legit player/high level player/active player (player you know).
dont buy it from suspicious player like new character(Lv1)/bot/alt (player you dont know).

Thank you. sory bad english

ps:GM please revealed list name permanent ban player from duped or maybe other etc.. to other player know.

Paladinech7BG6V
June 3rd, 2016, 07:22 AM

I really like you guys fighting the dupers. My question is what about people who KNOWINGLY buy duped items? There were so many people who thought their world was going to end and just bought all the duped items in Alker which I am very sure caused alot more problems for you. Like said, they were glorifying the evil deeds in world chat.

You are doing great , but I hope these other people who are working WITH the dupers get caught.

Hackslot043F108
June 3rd, 2016, 07:32 AM
I really like you guys fighting the dupers. My question is what about people who KNOWINGLY buy duped items? There were so many people who thought their world was going to end and just bought all the duped items in Alker which I am very sure caused alot more problems for you. Like said, they were glorifying the evil deeds in world chat.

You are doing great , but I hope these other people who are working WITH the dupers get caught.

Well as what's stated above. if duped items are stored and passed around like 10 times over different accounts which was character deleted and passed again for 10 times back. that would be a big pain in the A.
Good thing we don't do that tho.

Trunks2k94U2SB0
June 5th, 2016, 01:51 AM
im a noob. what is duping and duped items?

CrazyMinMi
June 5th, 2016, 02:06 AM
im a noob. what is duping and duped items?

It's basically duplicating items.

Bprkrisve3RdgHl
June 5th, 2016, 03:09 AM

IvanaDragmj84GH
June 7th, 2016, 11:13 AM
how do I send a ticket? I think a few of my items accidently got removed.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 11:30 AM
how do I send a ticket? I think a few of my items accidently got removed.
Select the issue. I'm gonna guess Bug Reports. https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/luna-online-reborn