and we sale items the map is so big what we do ? if we dont have shout system
please back megaphone on npc

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 10:02 PM
please back megaphone on npc sale it
we need this because searching party like party leveling / hunting dungeon
and we sale items the map is so big what we do ? if we dont have shout system
please back megaphone on npc

Taking out megaphones was a mistake by the devs they will be added back in don't worry

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 10:09 PM
They are most likely using megas as a way for a gold sink to reduce some of the huge amount of gold in game right now because of dupers gold seller/buy ect I think once things back in order they will return them hope so because looking for a party with no mega is hard and even harder for new players.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
They are most likely using megas as a way for a gold sink to reduce some of the huge amount of gold in game right now because of dupers gold seller/buy ect I think once things back in order they will return them hope so because looking for a party with no mega is hard and even harder for new players.

Well they certainly will be upping the price, they were only set to 100 for the time being lol

Joof
June 2nd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Lol again how do you know this?

It hasn't been confirmed by the developers just yet as they are focusing on the item duping first. But it will be brought up and hopefully prioritized.

Joof
June 2nd, 2016, 11:27 PM
It sounds as if he had a conversation with you about a lot a things.

They ask me questions, I answer. This thread was made after I answered KaizerD, I did not see this thread as I was busy with other things.