PDA

View Full Version : All Attack build with passive buffs

Trunks2k94U2SB0
June 3rd, 2016, 01:42 AM
Im only on lvl 45 with my mage but i was hoping i could build my char with no buffs only atk skills and passive buffs for my char not the party. is this a good thing or should i try for support skills also?

DJRen
June 3rd, 2016, 01:45 AM
It is perfectly fine to build a full damage path without any support class or skills (though you will be lacking in skill variance at some point). Most active buffs affect the whole party anyway, so you shouldn't worry about it that much.
Most of the time, if you are partying, there will be a support/healer that can supply the party with buffs instead of you.

Trunks2k94U2SB0
June 3rd, 2016, 01:51 AM
It is perfectly fine to build a full damage path without any support class or skills (though you will be lacking in skill variance at some point).

is it safe to say that i would need that later in the game when i reach higher lvls or will it not matter?

DJRen
June 3rd, 2016, 01:58 AM
is it safe to say that i would need that later in the game when i reach higher lvls or will it not matter?

Just depends on how and what you want to do. If YOU want play full damage, then there is nothing stopping you.