PDA

View Full Version : The game is down what to do now ?

Shehroz
June 3rd, 2016, 04:49 PM
So as we all know by now that we wont be able to play luna online till Monday Noon at the time of this post its Friday 4:00 pm in USA so its 10 hours till Saturday 24 hours till Sunday and 12 hours till noon in total 10+24+12 = 36 hours :'(

When the servers shut down the last time [May 31, 2016] i spent the whole time staring at the forums waiting for the game came back online and did nothing

since i dont want to waste time again and i was spending a-lot of time on the forums why not we all group up suggest some cool ways to spend time
since i started this whole thing i made a list of some things i might DO

DRAMA
death note (not the anima/manga one ) i already watch/read em

GAMES
Danganronpa 2 {i played1 and its was awesome game and i heard 2 is even better }
OR DEip.io
http://www.gamesheep.com/game/dogfight-2/
Movies

Crazy, Stupid, Love. {alot of my friends recommended it ( i have yet to watch it )}
Or DEADPOOL

Youtube
2 chainz tries expensive things ( youtube series )

ANIME
Love labs

MANga
Hoshi no Samidare

BY the way i know cant watch/watch all these in 36 hours but its good to have a list
Guys i would love to hear you suggestion and feel free to add more categories to the list such as Websites or light novels

Joof
June 3rd, 2016, 04:54 PM
Good ideas, I've moved this to the Off-Topic section as it does not belong here.

KaizerD
June 3rd, 2016, 05:02 PM
The latest death note drama was fun <3 Loved how they portrayed L this time

Shehroz
June 3rd, 2016, 05:07 PM
Good ideas, I've moved this to the Off-Topic section as it does not belong here.

i though general was were we talk about ... general stuff ? BUt now i get its general stuff about luna

Sorry my bad :o

CrazyMinMi
June 3rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
go watch best anime of all time heaven lost property & Sunday wont be so bad for me new ep of game of thrones <3

Shehroz
June 3rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
ok i noticed the link for Dogfight2 does not lead to the actual game so if you want to try the game here is a link that will lead you to the game

http://www.silvergames.com/dogfight-2

Sorry my bad :'(

Anthemica
June 3rd, 2016, 05:39 PM
My favorite animes are: Paranoia Agent, FLCL, Blood+, Attack on Titan (obviously), Deadman Wonderland, Wolf's Rain, and Ghost in the Shell. I've never seen Death Note. Maybe I should check it out.

NearKenje
June 3rd, 2016, 06:38 PM
Check this old live action series, Bloody Monday.

Shehroz
June 3rd, 2016, 07:01 PM
http://imgur.com/a/O4E0t your are never to late your memes \o/

Fujomiko25
June 3rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
I suggest Fairytail.

Jaja00YuWB1d6GQ
June 4th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Im Laughing hard here Haha!
When I found dupe and other bugs of exp and more.
My prediction is right, This REborn will not last long and Im giving 1-2months this server will close or totally ruined.

They are just kids that learned how to Create Online Games. Their developers ohh forgot they are just scripters.
DEVELOPERS are people who created this game. They are just kids or caveman who just learned how to edit scripts.

I forgot again they can only do or edit easy scripts like how to DISABLE ALT, HOW TO BAN IP, HOW TO .......wait ill google the script.
The worst is they took days just to edit small codes and what, investigate? haha! Crap

They rushed OBT to suck your money for donation (KICKSTARTER) LoL..

GOODLUCK TO ALL LUNA- R E B U R N players.

ps. DONT MAKE THIS KIND OF POST. they will automatically delete it.

Bcoz they are just kids and not ready to accept complains and critism.

Apasajabol2f518
June 4th, 2016, 07:13 AM
n now this Duper showing ,,,,

nice job dude... lol

Shehroz
June 4th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Im Laughing hard here Haha!
When I found dupe and other bugs of exp and more.
My prediction is right, This REborn will not last long and Im giving 1-2months this server will close or totally ruined.

They are just kids that learned how to Create Online Games. Their developers ohh forgot they are just scripters.
DEVELOPERS are people who created this game. They are just kids or caveman who just learned how to edit scripts.

I forgot again they can only do or edit easy scripts like how to DISABLE ALT, HOW TO BAN IP, HOW TO .......wait ill google the script.
The worst is they took days just to edit small codes and what, investigate? haha! Crap

They rushed OBT to suck your money for donation (KICKSTARTER) LoL..

GOODLUCK TO ALL LUNA- R E B U R N players.

ps. DONT MAKE THIS KIND OF POST. they will automatically delete it.

Bcoz they are just kids and not ready to accept complains and critism.

*First of all subagames is an old company they have a lot of experience at hand they have benn publising games for a years and they know what they are doing { So They are not Some kids }
* subagames are the publisher of luna online they are not the developers they only publishes the game But they have a contract with the original developers of the game The ones who made luna they are the ones who code/make the patchs/updates for the games {THEY are the BEST Possible people for this job }
*The game is Still in beta and do you even know what beta means its a testing stage of the game .Games in in this stage are kown to have bugs and optimization issues they are NoT complete And if you are playing Beta games you should expect These kinds of things
* when a game shuts down players shift to private servers and normal these servers also die out with in a year But luna online is one of the veryfew games whos private servers are still active after so many years which proves luna online is a fun game and the reason the kick starter was a huge success and the reason it will not die out in a few months

Your post clearly proves u have NO knowledge about devs and publisher what beta means you know nothing about suba infact you know nothing about the old luna if you did you would had known there were duper even in the old luna which means that even the old luna was not Perfect

In summary Your Opinion IS Totally Useless

1roha
June 4th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Good luck to you as well @Jaja00YuWB1d6GQ
Now, get lost

YuukiLH
June 4th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Lol, this call a off time pass event xD

UmbyZero
June 4th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Just play DOMO. ;-)

KuroCallista
June 4th, 2016, 08:57 PM
SALT the post form

CrazyMinMi
June 5th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Just play DOMO. ;-)
Lol I tested most of the suba games today Luna is the best one. Only game worth the time.