Fujomiko25
June 6th, 2016, 02:43 AM
i would love to have
x5 exp
x5 gold
x5 pdef buff

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 07:05 AM
I would love that but I don't think they going to give x5gold too much gold in the game atm

Fujomiko25
June 6th, 2016, 07:31 AM
I would love that but I don't think they going to give x5gold too much gold in the game atm

i thought they will fix the gold duping also?

JasperMren4231B
June 6th, 2016, 07:47 AM
X5 is not enough haha x10!!!!

FoxyLynn
June 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I want x3 or x2... o3o but not as compensation. I want it just because the GMs sometimes feel nice. The GMs have had the game down and working so hard so that WE have a fun game to play with as little bugs as possible. If anything we should be compensating THEM and not them compensating us.

LastDonut
June 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
I want x3 or x2... o3o but not as compensation. I want it just because the GMs sometimes feel nice. The GMs have had the game down and working so hard so that WE have a fun game to play with as little bugs as possible. If anything we should be compensating THEM and not them compensating us.

you got things so backwards this is their job..who would compensate someone that THEY ARE PAYING?? money is why they doing this. if the game kept dupes/bugs the gm's wont get much or any profit. 1. lose players 2. why buy from cash shop when you can copy the item? so no money flow 3. game shut down.

FoxyLynn
June 6th, 2016, 07:01 PM
you got things so backwards this is their job..who would compensate someone that THEY ARE PAYING?? money is why they doing this. if the game kept dupes/bugs the gm's wont get much or any profit. 1. lose players 2. why buy from cash shop when you can copy the item? so no money flow 3. game shut down.

You are the one who has things backwards, most players who play don't spend a dime, thus most people are playing FOR FREE. So in that respect the company is actually making very little per player and they have to tolerate greedy, whinny, selfish, ignorant little ****s like you. Most GMs actually don't get paid enough for what they have to put up with, it is a stressful, hard, and sometimes annoying job. It is even worse when they have people like you lot who want compensation for downtime when they are working their ****ing asses off for ungrateful little *****es like you. So don't you open you ****ing mouth when you have NEVER done the job yourself you insignificant plebian.

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Numbers 1 & 2 has already started happening my of my good friends who love Luna quit said they only like the pet system

Dakaroth
June 6th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Compensation?

I think it's more a sign of good will. The 2-3 exp, It's more like saying "Thanks for sticking around, and being patient. We know the game was released to early, with too many bugs; heres some extra experience as a thanks for sticking around"

When times are rough like this, you gotta keep people happy somehow.. I guess it shows that the GM's/Devs care? Most people don't expect 'compensation' for every single maintenance. It's just the long ones like this that pop out of nowhere that are worthy of the Exp events. Events? Don't think that's the word I'm looking for, but you get what I mean.

You are the one who has things backwards, most players who play don't spend a dime, thus most people are playing FOR FREE. So in that respect the company is actually making very little per player and they have to tolerate greedy, whinny, selfish, ignorant little ****s like you. Most GMs actually don't get paid enough for what they have to put up with, it is a stressful, hard, and sometimes annoying job. It is even worse when they have people like you lot who want compensation for downtime when they are working their ****ing asses off for ungrateful little *****es like you. So don't you open you ****ing mouth when you have NEVER done the job yourself you insignificant plebian.

Thing is.. even the players that are not directly spending money on this game still bring income to the game. The more players there are, the better. There are two groups: The people that buy cashop items. And the people who don't buy the cashop items. Without the players who don't cashop items, the players who do cashop don't have anyone to sell to. And if there are no players to sell to, then they arnt gonna' bother cashopping.

It's all about balance, really. And a good stable economy.

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 10:36 PM
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/WhereTheBloodGrows/DAMN.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/WhereTheBloodGrows/media/DAMN.gif.html)

But in all seriousness, it's nice to see some people actually understand. :]

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Anthemica Assume p2??? Ignore these white-knight trolls who get on forums and circle jerk the same talking points. They basically assume because they are ok with the way things are, you should be too. I suggest anyone who post a legit critism or a suggestiong Ignore these White-Knights so you don't end up in a back and forth argument with these idiots. Look at their posting history and you can easily tell if they spend their time on forums defending Gm's.
Man, you really have it out for me. Chill out, lol. Looking at my posting history. Man, that's sad. Do you have a shrine of me, too?
Yeah, I have the GMs backs. You're the one assuming that they aren't doing their jobs. How does that make you better?

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 11:48 PM
I don't believe in white knight. Everyone intitted to there own opinion this is a discussion by the way. I know it's not the gms fault but in order to make change in the game we got to complain that's how many things in mmo's get changed. Gms are like are community advisers(CA) we tell them what we want they tell the Devs I'm not ok with the way things are not at all I don't blame the gm's because I know it's not their fault, only so much a gm can do people don't understand.

So complain but don't blame

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 11:52 PM
People think I'm a White Knight, but really, I'm on Discord with them and they're explaining things to us. They've been up until late at night trying to fix things. Why is it so bad to be understanding? FFS.

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 11:54 PM
People think I'm a White Knight, but really, I'm on Discord with them and they're explaining things to us. They've been up until late at night trying to fix things. Why is it so bad to be understanding? FFS.

She's no white knight she tryna get the info to the forum for people who doesn't know what's going on atm and thinks the gms are doing nothing. If your not in the skype group or discord you should be thinking her. So thank you anethmica

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 12:02 AM
She's no white knight she tryna get the info to the forum for people who doesn't know what's going on atm and thinks the gms are doing nothing. If your not in the skype group or discord you should be thinking her. So thank you anethmica
Seriously, lol. There's a personal reason people are mad at me for posting. I'm secure with myself, so it's all good.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 12:23 AM
I decided to quote the edited version for the Lol's. In the quote, I Highlighted you admitting It's a job. We've had this dupe Issue and other bugs for a long time. The "Fix" they have implemented in the past were work around "solutions" for the bug. We've had several long down times throughout the life of this relaunch game and It's probably fair to say the game has been down more time then it has been up is the past weeks. It's fair to say they haven't been doing their JOBS right and anyone with critism or suggestions should be able to post on here. I honestly can't believe you're stupid enough to think because you are ok with the state of the game then everyone else should feel the same way. I will end this by stating the obvious, You are assuming the Gm's are doing everything right. You speak as if you are there watching them fix the dupe issue and are monetoring their progress. I speak from the results of all the "Fixes" they have shown us.
See, now you are assuming. I never said they're doing everything right. But I do believe they are trying. They were having a hard time finding a solution to the duping because the duping was not a hack; it was a glitch in the coding. I'll admit, they released the game too soon after CBT. But the GMs admitted to us that even they think it was too soon. The higher ups in Suba are the ones who pushed OBT. This release is brand new still. That's why I'm being patient. I expected there to be downtime and bugs because they released new content. They now believe that they have found a permanent fix to the duping situation. People get on here and assume that the GMs aren't trying. What people don't understand is that they have to communicate with the developers who live in Korea, who have a different timezone. So just because they didn't find a solution in the past few weeks, that means they aren't trying to find one? I'm not ok with the state of the game; no one is. I'm just being patient because I have hopes that it will be better. What's wrong with that?

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Lol, someone just messaged me a Pic of some site where they are talking about me. Apparently this Anthemica person is complaining in a white-knight circle jerk chat and bringing players to this thread to try to defend her. I will post pic's if she dares deny It's not true.
Yeah, that's discord. Oh, you're assuming again? I never brought anyone here to defend me. I'm talking about you because someone else brought you up earlier. And then you're threatening to post it? MAN, you really hate me, don't you? You feel threatened, and I think it's cute and sad at the same time.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 12:33 AM
It looks like you have a hard time reading. Anyways go Q,Q on that chat some more hun. Bring your luna friends on forums to circle jerk you.
I read exactly what you said. When I quoted Foxy, I wasn't necessarily agreeing with her. The guy she quoted has a right to post what he wants. I'm mostly talking about the ragers who come on here with no form of criticism at all. People do have a right to say what they want. I just quoted Foxy because she's obviously trying to be understanding. Plus, her rage was funny to me.

And by the way, no one is coming on here. MinMi isn't even on Discord. She's on Skype, which I'm not.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 01:35 AM
So it's clear as day to me now. There's a group of Players on a "Discord" chat and they White-Knight on forums. They post forum threads and talk about people on there. I'm sure she doesn't want me to post pics of some of the ugliest stuff being said there and is why she stopped responding.

Here is proof: http://imgur.com/5LHtdWL -- http://imgur.com/spxPFAe

So the last post in from the Admin of that chat there from what I hear. If anyone could identify him on forums or in game name that would be great. These are some of the trolls you have to deal with on here. I'm sure some of you recognise some of their names but I am being told the Moe Pearson is Anthemica. I'm waiting to see if any one of them are willing to deny this xD It would be fun to post some more of the pics I got. If anyone from that chat have any good ones please message me.
I never denied it. I flat-out told you that I was discussing you. At first, you were calling Jekuty a white-knight. I saw it on the forums and decided to respond. You call anyone a white-knight who actually supports/defends the GMs. I'm pretty sure I know who was sending these screenshots because he got pretty pissed at me the other day. It's sad, really. You act like it's abnormal to discuss someone who s***-talks on the forums. Everyone does it. And we will continue to do it.

FoxyLynn
June 7th, 2016, 02:03 AM
You can't comprehand writing if your life depended on it. Taking a look at the post history my statements are valid. You fail to understand that players have a right to post critism of the game. Encouring a group of players to troll players who have a valid critism to make it seem as if that's not the case is more than childish.

Are you stoned or just plain stupid? I don't see why Anthemica is bothering to even reply to someone as hopeless and devoid of any common sense as you. Please do us all a favor and stop your nonsense.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 02:04 AM
You can't comprehand writing if your life depended on it. Taking a look at the post history my statements are valid. You fail to understand that players have a right to post critism of the game. Encouring a group of players to troll players who have a valid critism to make it seem as if that's not the case is more than childish.
I already said people have a right to post what they want, rofl. If I have a right, then so do they. Wtf? I wasn't encouraging her. I was joking about her rage and her passion for understanding. I'll admit, she did go over-the-top and shouldn't have bad-mouthed him. I don't even know why we are still arguing over this. It's pointless. Say whatever you want about this game. I don't care. But I have the right to respond.

NoobCakess
June 7th, 2016, 02:09 AM
How about you guys take this problem somewhere else (private messages) rather than discuss it here where everyone who don't really wanna see it are forced to do so? Just an idea.

Or you can stop arguing. There's always that. ._.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 02:16 AM
How about you guys take this problem somewhere else (private messages) rather than discuss it here where everyone who don't really wanna see it are forced to do so? Just an idea.

Or you can stop arguing. There's always that. ._.
Well, I've already PMed him because I don't want to get banned for a flame war. I guess he'd rather argue publicly.

FoxyLynn
June 7th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Also if anyone has a problem with the fact that I snapped at the person, they deserve it. I shouldn't have said what I did to them I should have worded it nicer but I am tired of people attacking the GMs..... for really stupid reasons. Also if you are gonna criticize people for criticizing the people who criticize the GM, doesn't that in turn make you a hypocrite? I do understand how hard the GMs job can be that is why I got pissed, everyone has been *****ing without trying to put themselves in the GMs shoes.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 02:31 AM
Also if anyone has a problem with the fact that I snapped at the person, they deserve it. I shouldn't have said what I did to them I should have worded it nicer but I am tired of people attacking the GMs..... for really stupid reasons. Also if you are gonna criticize people for criticizing the people who criticize the GM, doesn't that in turn make you a hypocrite? I do understand how hard the GMs job can be that is why I got pissed, everyone has been *****ing without trying to put themselves in the GMs shoes.
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to say. But if I defend them, I get bashed, lol. I wouldn't be defending the GMs if I didn't see them online, literally asking people on Discord who was duping and having us test things.

RadiantRay
June 7th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Well Suba released this game a bit too early and you can say the Luna GMs are taking the heat for it for the most part since they're directly involved with this game. This game looks like it's in alpha testing right now with how many things that are wrong with this client atm. It has a cash shop where people spend their money so it's understandable why people would be upset right now. Also not to mention there was a kickstarter to get this game revived so there's that.

Fujomiko25
June 7th, 2016, 05:32 AM
GM Joof, please HAVE AN EVENT tomorrow morning 9:00-10:00 to have more fun in the game.

Bprkrisve3RdgHl
June 7th, 2016, 06:09 AM
so how long to wait anymore?

LastDonut
June 7th, 2016, 07:25 AM

oh look another butt kisser follow up by another 1 on the 4th page. 1 kid I understand you lick gms butts and all that but if you gonna talk to someone atleast have a brain to try to speak without insulting. it make you look like the brat here not me I seen them do unprofessional things time and time again even lied ''i update forums first than fb discord etc'' guess what? lie another one. 2 I never ask for compensate I could careless about it where do you see me asking for it? most of their compensate are garbage, 5x ain't nothing on this server thats still garbage exp. hell even 20x exp with their exp tables is probably garbage aswell. and I can complain all I want they are gms they picked a gm job they should do their job and do it professionally like every other gm. I dont care how you feel about it, I will type down whatever I want. what worker serv a customer and then be like ''compensate me please'' what is this a strip club? and its not my problem if they aren't earning alot of money as much as they wish because guess what? ITS STILL THEIR JOB THEY STILL GET PAID. otherwise they would not be working they arent working for free kid. and unless your a dev being a gm is not a hard job. I could had went the immature kid route and cuss you out right here right now but I decide to hold myself back you should learn to do the same. so with that said hold this L. also one more thing you said I never done the job yet have you? yet alone have you ever had a job? I'll wait.

Fujomiko
June 7th, 2016, 07:31 AM
oh look another butt kisser follow up by another 1 on the 4th page. 1 kid I understand you lick gms butts and all that but if you gonna talk to someone atleast have a brain to try to speak without insulting. it make you look like the brat here not me I seen them do unprofessional things time and time again even lied ''i update forums first than fb discord etc'' guess what? lie another one. 2 I never ask for compensate I could careless about it where do you see me asking for it? most of their compensate are garbage, 5x ain't nothing on this server thats still garbage exp. hell even 20x exp with their exp tables is probably garbage aswell. and I can complain all I want they are gms they picked a gm job they should do their job and do it professionally like every other gm. I dont care how you feel about it, I will type down whatever I want. what worker serv a customer and then be like ''compensate me please'' what is this a strip club? and its not my problem if they aren't earning alot of money as much as they wish because guess what? ITS STILL THEIR JOB THEY STILL GET PAID. otherwise they would not be working they arent working for free kid. and unless your a dev being a gm is not a hard job. I could had went the immature kid route and cuss you out right here right now but I decide to hold myself back you should learn to do the same. so with that said hold this L. also one more thing you said I never done the job yet have you? yet alone have you ever had a job? I'll wait.

The exp boost helps little for me. :) but at least it helps...and it would be nice if they will boost x4 the gold :)

LastDonut
June 7th, 2016, 07:45 AM
The exp boost helps little for me. :) but at least it helps...and it would be nice if they will boost x4 the gold :)

well if I go by other servers and games or even gpot it's same as no compensate for me. yeah every extra % count true but I wouldn't feel like its compensate if each kill is real low % per kill. which why I don't ask for one nor care for one cause I normally don't take advantage of one after I see the exp still give same %. that and I rather grind after I get a perm costume having a ugly character kill the moto to grind for me lol. ''yes most robes plate armors leather armors are ugly on male characters to me''

Fujomiko25
June 7th, 2016, 08:03 AM
well if I go by other servers and games or even gpot it's same as no compensate for me. yeah every extra % count true but I wouldn't feel like its compensate if each kill is real low % per kill. which why I don't ask for one nor care for one cause I normally don't take advantage of one after I see the exp still give same %. that and I rather grind after I get a perm costume having a ugly character kill the moto to grind for me lol. ''yes most robes plate armors leather armors are ugly on male characters to me''

well they will soon fix the exp rate :)

Tonguefun
June 7th, 2016, 08:22 AM
How do you guys manage to fight about the same things for a months time?

CrazyMinMi
June 7th, 2016, 09:29 AM
The exp rate is too hard on many , I hope they don't release this on steam with the exp rate like this its not new player friendly. Instead they should have mixed plus and online exp rate together nobody wanna grind their life away.

Anthemica
June 7th, 2016, 10:03 AM
The exp rate is too hard on many , I hope they don't release this on steam with the exp rate like this its not new player friendly. Instead they should have mixed plus and online exp rate together nobody wanna grind their life away.
I agree. The EXP is awful. I remember I didn't have to grind until around level 70, in the old Luna. I'm hoping things will get better.