PDA

View Full Version : Game freeze.

Dakaroth
June 14th, 2016, 08:23 PM
As title suggests: The game freezes.

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this. Every party I'm in has atleast two people or more that are lagging. By lag, its specifically freeze. Where everything stops moving for a period of 5 seconds or so, kinda like a lag spike.

I don't know what in the game is causing this. Perhaps crappy servers, or skills that are bugged that cause it? I don't know, but I do know that It's not on my end. I don't have the greatest computer that's for sure however I've played games far more demanding than this one and have not experienced this before, and I currently do still play them from time to time. I even logged back into Aura kingdom, and did a dungeon just to make sure.

In all honesty, it's getting quite ridiculous at this point. The only reason I'm here still is because I played the original Luna online and have some memories from it. I know that not all players are having this issue, but a good amount of us seem to be from what I can tell.

My question: Is this going to get fixed? Are the GM's/Devs even aware that this is an issue? Because I have not seen any posts on the forums here about it. I'm really getting tired of this, especially when you put up all your exp scrolls, then this happens so you get fed up, log off. Then the next day you waste all that time looking for another group. I tell ya, It's not actually very easy finding a group as a healer, esp a healer that's getting these crap lag freezes.

It just seems like nothing is getting fixed. There are more reasons to leave, than there are to stay.

Anthemica
June 15th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I've noticed it, too. I always assume it's my laptop, since it's 10 years old. Last I heard, the GM's are aware that there are many people lagging in the game. They are aware of many other issues as well. Enough people have sent in tickets complaining about this issue, so I'm sure there will be a fix eventually. Are you lowering your graphics to the minimum setting? That always helps me. I know it's not as fun to play while looking at a bunch of cardboard box people, but that's the best solution right now.

EVInezca
June 15th, 2016, 01:40 PM
game is not fully optimized because even though u lag, the skill still registers once casted
I'm playing smoothly on other high end games =/

KaizerD
June 15th, 2016, 08:27 PM
There are a lot of optimizations needed but it's hard to bring a game so old back into the new era of compatibility qwq

Krechar
June 28th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Yeah I get bits of that even on my laptop and its an alien one, its not 5 secs long but like I'll spam heal people and be like 1 sec late. its frusterating
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)