PDA

View Full Version : Why is the DEF mechanic so crappy?

RockleesmiOFWt6
June 16th, 2016, 02:07 PM
i mean honestly im fighting things my level and they hurt a hell of alot but i have decent def yet i have to spend loads of gold (which is hard to aquire) on alot of pots -.- just makes no sense how this works as well as the fact that my dodge is around 27% i rarely ever dodge and my crit is around 35-36% and i rarely ever crit i don't see how any of this works the game mechanics are all screwed up they should be fixed instead of worrying about dupers and botters how about instead focusing on the game mechanics and making them better making it easier for people who don't pay for the game like honestly this game is a letdown compared to the original luna

EVInezca
June 16th, 2016, 04:31 PM
because "reborn" :ROLLEYES:

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 16th, 2016, 04:53 PM
yes, pretty sad, also if this aspect seems already work in progress by the team, anyway more i play and more i see so many things messed up that i seriously doubt that Luna Rebonr will look even close to Luan Plus, just the graphic, the only thing technically obsolete of Luna, all the rest that made it Unique seems disappeared

KaizerD
June 16th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Yeah a lot of things are being worked on atm and they are like 3+ weeks behind schedule because of people duping and stuff anyway (sadly)

One thing you have to remember though is this version is not trying to be a "replica" of the old luna so they are making a ton of changes to a lot of different aspects. and hopefully when it all gets settled they can start implementing it all. and of course bring back the rare items :P

Anthemica
June 17th, 2016, 09:45 AM
If they're changing the aspects of this game, then it should be called Luna: Redone. The word Reborn makes it seem as if it were being revived with little to no change, and maybe even improved. I fully support the GMs because I know they have little to no say in this game's development. I just really miss some of the old aspects; like crafting, decent EXP, plenty of quests for levels 40-65, rare drops, etc.

I am, however, excited to see what the future brings for Luna. :)

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 18th, 2016, 03:02 PM
About not doing the identic replica i agree with KaizerD an official game always add content and change during time, something in Reborn i also like, but i agree that too many things changed, too much content has been removed and again yes, right now tanks don't have a reason to exist and the game is already hard, slow and frustrating at low level, i just hope that they fix soon most of it in time before Luna loses again the population, i can't stand to see Luna dying again after finally it came alive again, just let's give time and trust.

VerbodenstvhDpM
June 18th, 2016, 08:27 PM
compare to my rogue at my other ID
dodge 44%
but only got 1 stun from mob.... yep i die
my connection bit laggy? i die too
i dont know anymore about this class... just dont know :(

ArtsOfAlchemy
June 19th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Not only the Def has to be fixed, also mobs damage and HP, too many things...

Krechar
June 23rd, 2016, 01:12 PM
You honestly have to be super patience with this game, I just hope that this will be better then vanilla luna and lunaplus, since lunaplus fudged the gpotato server
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)