PDA

View Full Version : Can permanent costume pieces be stored after they are unsealed?

UmbrellainS4HI4
June 16th, 2016, 07:30 PM
I purchased one of the permanent costume sets. Each piece comes sealed with an expiration of thousands of days. While I guess this technically is permanent, can I place them back into my warehouse storage to swap between my characters, or do I need to but a separate perm costume for each character on my account?

If these pieces cannot be stored then this needs to be seriously fixed. I remember playing on the Gpotato servers many years ago and they had no problems with perm costumes, they simply had no timers and had no seals. I flat out refuse to pay for a separate costume for each of my characters on my account. If they can be transferred, then I might buy one or two more.

Alaronge27X1WI4
June 24th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I agree, I remember there want a time limit, and it was still trade-able even after you broke the seal, I really hope they bring that back. I'm afraid to open my perm because if I open it and can't trade ill be so mad.

KaizerD
June 24th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Last I heard this was already being discussed since it was very much so argued over as soon as they came out with the perms costumes

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 24th, 2016, 05:22 PM
fully agree, perm costume don't need any seal, already here they have no stats if not mp and hp, if over than this you can't even share beween your character, or trade later eventually for other costume with other players, totally they are not worth, in Gpotato they were really worth, easy to manage or trade and very good stats that made them a must have for each player, here they are still not worth, i'm not excited at all by the wish to have one, they need to work on it

Krechar
June 28th, 2016, 10:59 AM
I can put my perms unsealed into the storage. But can't trade unsealed, you can open the golden box but not the rest if you want to sell it.
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)