PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Maintenance has no timeline?

Raulersonl7p06c
June 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Wondering when the maintenance that keeps being talked about will actually happen? Is there a timeline, or is it just, whenever?:confused:

KaizerD
June 20th, 2016, 10:16 PM
It all just depends on the development process. They're trying to get a bunch of things in order before they release this "legendary maintenance" so really it all just depends on how many problems -if any- they run into from this point on as far as priorities go.

SFGiants
June 21st, 2016, 09:13 AM
kraizer did are you the new luna moderator or what?

Raulersonl7p06c
June 21st, 2016, 09:51 AM
It seems like the GMs have completely disappeared. Feels kind of shady. I do not know if I can trust these guys and I'm very skeptical to buy a perm costume when I can kill 500 enemies within my level and barely earn 1% exp for level. 0.04 exp per regular mob of 10 solo with exp scroll 50% and 30%. The numbers don't lie, and I can understand why alker farms are starting to fill up with fishermen. At least you can earn something small there rather than keep slowly leveling and breaking even at $0 gold from refilling potions.

KaizerD
June 21st, 2016, 01:12 PM
kraizer did are you the new luna moderator or what?

Yeah i've been a mod for a few weeks just waiting on the official forum changes to take place

It seems like the GMs have completely disappeared. Feels kind of shady. I do not know if I can trust these guys and I'm very skeptical to buy a perm costume when I can kill 500 enemies within my level and barely earn 1% exp for level. 0.04 exp per regular mob of 10 solo with exp scroll 50% and 30%. The numbers don't lie, and I can understand why alker farms are starting to fill up with fishermen. At least you can earn something small there rather than keep slowly leveling and breaking even at $0 gold from refilling potions.

Honestly the fishing event will help out a ton of player in the long run if they choose to do it. I don't foresee another opportunity like this to get so many exp scrolls from the fishing event after the cap raise/rebalance/steam release takes place.

Krechar
June 23rd, 2016, 01:02 PM
I hope it's this month or the beginning of next. or at least put the exp back on
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)