PDA

View Full Version : Luna Reborn! Upcoming Events!

Aureboros
June 21st, 2016, 11:59 PM
Hello Community!

Aurebores here, posting the latest in upcoming events here in Luna Reborn. Here's some exciting events to liven things up!
For the Heroes who defend BlueLand we have!

Slay the God King and his Minions! 4 vs ALL ready to prove you're the strongest! Take on the Game Masters and Moderators(Minions) and win prizes!

Class Tournaments! Think you're the best of your kind? Ready to prove it! Are you the best like no one ever was? Then fight your kind and climb to the top and win your place among the greatest!

Invasions! Protect Zakandia from impending doom! No one is safe in this maddening flurry of monsters!

Boss Summons! Test your mattle or magic in this furious dps race to prove your dominance (or padding) of the DPS charts!
Winning party will recieve additional loot!

Maybe slaying bosses isn't your cup of tea? Maybe you prefer actual tea rather than bloodthirsty monsters? Well HAVE NO FEAR! We have something for you too!For the Socialites we have!

Trivia! Think you know every , snake creature, or type of golem in the BlueLand? Test your knowledge vs the server in this rapid fire question bonanza and win prizes!

Hide and Seek! Can you find someone based on the vaguest of hint? Are you the seeker of legends that the scrolls foretold of? Find out and win phat l00t!

Caption This Picture!(Forum Event) Can you truely make a meme of anything? Answer this new age old idiom in the latest of forum events in Luna Forums!All participants will be rewarded

Draw This! For those of us who love to make works of art in photoshop! To those of us (lets be honest here most of us!) who became experts in microsoft paint instead! Make us laugh, make us cry, no entry too poorly drawn! Everyone wins!
And more to come!

Winners of each event receive rewards and consolation prizes given to every participant! Be there or get left behind!
Aurebores OUT!

CAKings
June 22nd, 2016, 12:29 AM
Sounds Fun.

SFGiants
June 22nd, 2016, 12:34 AM
when does this start?

Bangholio
June 22nd, 2016, 11:56 AM
good news... but people are still duping though.. especially philos so GL with that.

Anthemica
June 22nd, 2016, 04:41 PM
good news... but people are still duping though.. especially philos so GL with that.
If you think people are still duping, report the player by sending in a ticket. I thought duping was still an issue because I saw several Philo stones in shops, but I was told that the items are legit because they bought Suba Points.

FatalDenial
June 22nd, 2016, 09:21 PM
i hope the pvp kinda thing it level req no fun if a lvl 75 against an 40 for example

Anthemica
June 22nd, 2016, 10:43 PM
i hope the pvp kinda thing it level req no fun if a lvl 75 against an 40 for example
It would be nice to implement a function that, if you kill another player that is more than 10 levels below you, you don't receive points or coupons. That way, there will be less motivation to kill lower levels.

Aureboros
June 22nd, 2016, 11:49 PM

weve investigated all claims and amounts of philos on the WHOLE SERVER ^^ youll be happy to know all amounts of philos have been bought through the CS ^^any shop that opens up with "noticable amounts" are thoroughly investigated. There is a philo sale also dont forget ^^ could also be the correlation between the rise in philos on server.

Aureboros
June 23rd, 2016, 12:00 AM

pvp events will be tiered in level ranges

40-60
60-75
of course youll want to be at the highest point of your tier ^^ but it doesnt stop upsets from happening
#Underdogs

KoreanIV
June 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM
Looking forward to this. :)

KaizerD
June 23rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
Pfft people love squishing me anyway they'd love the god king event xD

Zakurno
June 24th, 2016, 07:39 PM
ill be there

RockleesmiOFWt6
June 24th, 2016, 07:43 PM
sounds good

GoDKingX
June 25th, 2016, 08:59 AM
What did I do??? Did I do something wrong?? I'm only level 40 why are you set on killing a noob????? TT^TT

GoDKingX
June 25th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Pfft people love squishing me anyway they'd love the god king event xD
What did I do??? My only crime is living a peaceful life in Luna! Why hunt me!!??

Invector005n8Or
October 7th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Please Help Me, Why always File Packing ? 399623996239962

Invector005n8Or
October 7th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Please Help Me, Why always File Packing ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]39962