PDA

View Full Version : So how does the item drop and exp mechanic drop work with potions?



Raulersonl7p06c
June 23rd, 2016, 08:55 AM
Two methods I see:
exp is 1 and 100% scroll makes it 2

Item drop rate is 6% and 30% of 6 % is..... 1.8% for total of 7.8%.

The other way it may work is 6% + 30% = 36%.

I don't think it works like the second way... I want to test, however this is something that should be already up for us to see.

Anthemica
June 23rd, 2016, 09:15 AM
That's a good question. I would like to know, as well. I'm horrible at math unless it's Geometry.

If I had to guess, I would say it's the first method. I say that because when I used the 30% drop rate potion, the drops were only a twinge better than before. If it were 36%, my inventory would have been full within the hour, or less.

JayceSpace
June 23rd, 2016, 12:24 PM
It's the first method where the percentage of the first percent is taken and then added. So 1 +0.3=1.3. 7.8 drop percent on the other.

Krechar
June 23rd, 2016, 01:00 PM
ugh the exp and drop is terrible I hope the change it this month
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)