PDA

View Full Version : Starting to feel

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 24th, 2016, 11:02 AM
I hope that my feeling is totally wrong, but i'm starting to feel that instead of our beloved patch that solve every problem, we will get an announcement of the server closing, the situation inside and out is totally abnormal, Alker Harbor today i think for the first time fell down to only 10 shops, every day clearly the server is losing people, and sorry to repeat that the cause of this was more for the exp 3x event turned off, that frozen the game, while before the game was broken but people were with patience still playing, leveling while waiting the patch, now after this that is happening day after day, and not suddenly, i would never believe that the server did not think "let me do something to encourage players staying while Eya give us the patch", so they could rehost the 3x exp event, or create another few days event, anything that keep people busy and happy while waiting, but instead still not even an official message with a little update, they are waiting till the server will be completely empty to say probably that it failed, again i hope that i'm wrong, and i don't care if i get insulted as being always negative, just i'm realistic and this behavior is far from normal for an official company, also the worst private server would have a little communication with an update, or like said would try something not to lose all the customers in a bad period, again i don't understand why not to release the old Luna Plus and start from it to continue the development instead of trying to copy other MMOs that were not even as good as Luna

Anthemica
June 24th, 2016, 12:13 PM
I hope that my feeling is totally wrong, but i'm starting to feel that instead of our beloved patch that solve every problem, we will get an announcement of the server closing, the situation inside and out is totally abnormal, Alker Harbor today i think for the first time fell down to only 10 shops, every day clearly the server is losing people, and sorry to repeat that the cause of this was more for the exp 3x event turned off, that frozen the game, while before the game was broken but people were with patience still playing, leveling while waiting the patch, now after this that is happening day after day, and not suddenly, i would never believe that the server did not think "let me do something to encourage players staying while Eya give us the patch", so they could rehost the 3x exp event, or create another few days event, anything that keep people busy and happy while waiting, but instead still not even an official message with a little update, they are waiting till the server will be completely empty to say probably that it failed, again i hope that i'm wrong, and i don't care if i get insulted as being always negative, just i'm realistic and this behavior is far from normal for an official company, also the worst private server would have a little communication with an update, or like said would try something not to lose all the customers in a bad period, again i don't understand why not to release the old Luna Plus and start from it to continue the development instead of trying to copy other MMOs that were not even as good as Luna
You have every right to feel the way you do. Yes, many people have quit. But many people are also joining, while the some are just playing other things until this game becomes balanced. This game hasn't even been officially released on Steam. Next week, there will be a new patch. I'm not completely sure what it will consist of, other than the cap being raised. But I'm pretty hopeful that there will be more changes, as well. A lot of people are AFK fishing while they wait for the patch. I hope that you remain patient until then. Your post is appreciated because it shows that you truly care about the game and you explained your feelings civilly. :)

Joermungandr
June 24th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Most people who "quit" will come back as soon as there is some new content released, so don't worry^^

Edit
Guess I'd like to write a little bit more (sorry for that :D) The game has already been released, but I still look at the game as if it was still in beta state, because there is no doubt this game was released way too early. Maybe all of you would have to see it like that... However, I know there has already been a poll about a server reset once the duping-issue was fixed. I voted with "No" because I just wondered "How often do you guys want to restart the servers until the game could really be considered to be finally in a release state?" A server reset would have to be done as soon as the game gets released on steam (if this is even planned). I've already spent pretty much money on this game and I wouldn't even insist on being refunded the sp if the servers were reseted at the right time...

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 24th, 2016, 05:11 PM
You have every right to feel the way you do. Yes, many people have quit. But many people are also joining, while the some are just playing other things until this game becomes balanced. This game hasn't even been officially released on Steam. Next week, there will be a new patch. I'm not completely sure what it will consist of, other than the cap being raised. But I'm pretty hopeful that there will be more changes, as well. A lot of people are AFK fishing while they wait for the patch. I hope that you remain patient until then. Your post is appreciated because it shows that you truly care about the game and you explained your feelings civilly. :)

I do care a lot of the game, i did not know that next week a patch will be released, hopefully will fix the exp rates, the defense system and mobs hitting in Super saiyan mode, if the game unfreeze and it's possible to grind and level up will be easier being patient for the other stuff, thx for saying about the patch

Most people who "quit" will come back as soon as there is some new content released, so don't worry^^

Edit
Guess I'd like to write a little bit more (sorry for that :D) The game has already been released, but I still look at the game as if it was still in beta state, because there is no doubt this game was released way too early. Maybe all of you would have to see it like that... However, I know there has already been a poll about a server reset once the duping-issue was fixed. I voted with "No" because I just wondered "How often do you guys want to restart the servers until the game could really be considered to be finally in a release state?" A server reset would have to be done as soon as the game gets released on steam (if this is even planned). I've already spent pretty much money on this game and I wouldn't even insist on being refunded the sp if the servers were reseted at the right time...

lot of them for shure will come back, not shure all, and i agree with you for a no need reset, if the hack bug has been fixed the game will rebalance slowly itself, would be much more trouble and unhappyness a reset

Krechar
June 27th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Everyone's still fishing because the event ends today
as well as they are doing the patch today 12pm est
patience is a virtue that nobody seems to have here.
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)