PDA

View Full Version : Pets and Parties

CopperSoulfate
June 26th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Today, I was soloing and finishing up some low level quests (I'm only level 25) but accepted to duo (not duel) in a couple of parties. Anyway, I continued to use my Frozen Slime in the parties. The others didn't have pets out and so I was wondering if pets matter in parties? Do pets lower exp for other party members or anything along those lines?

I'm not sure how everything 'works' and don't want to adversely affect the game play for someone else. I was going to ask in-game but the chat box gets filled with so much junk in the middle of battle. Maybe I need to practice switching to the party channel or something.

CopperSoulfate
June 26th, 2016, 01:05 AM
I found a closed thread explaining how to get a third window up by right clicking the chat buttons, so that helps a bit with the clutter of the main chat window. Personally, I don't want to type when playing but at least that third window will eliminate the need to scroll.

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 26th, 2016, 07:14 AM
can't tell 100% because i did not really notice in this particular server, but i'm pretty shure that the pet doesn't affect the Exp

KaizerD
June 26th, 2016, 02:32 PM
If you press O and bring up the chat options, at the bottom you can click on system messages/exp messages/item messages and turn those off to make your chat bar not fill up constantly

As far as pets go, no they do not change your exp if you use them