PDA

View Full Version : [June 27, 2016] Patch Notes - Level Cap Raise + New Dungeons

Alectronas
June 27th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Hey All,

Todays Patch is a small one, and is as follows:

Increase Level Cap to 85
Shipwreck Dungeon Opened
Great Garden Zone Opened
Nera Harbour Opened
New Bike Mount has been increased to 150% movespeed as it should be.

The Current June Perm Costume box will be removed from the shop shortly, and replaced with the July Box. If you want any of the costumes in the June box, make sure to buy them quick before theyre gone!

Our next Major patch will consist of New Armor Sets with special bonuses. New, better drops from field bosses. Castle Seige PvP. New Pets and Costumes. A new EXP curve is also in the works to alleviate some of the grind from levelling

Thanks for all your continued support and I hope you have a great time in Blueland!

Demonique
June 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
thanks! love it!

Krechar
June 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Our next Major patch will consist of New Armor Sets with special bonuses. New, better drops from field bosses. Castle Seige PvP. New Pets and Costumes. A new EXP curve is also in the works to alleviate some of the grind from levelling
can we get this instead.

and are the farms gonna be fixed?

Aethalides
June 27th, 2016, 03:00 PM
gib armor set now pls </3

Raulersonl7p06c
June 27th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Sounds like I need to go back to fishing until the next patch then. Thanks for heads up :D.

RadiantRay
June 27th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Open Mont Blanc Port and the other connecting maps! :3

EVInezca
June 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
extend fishing event until next patch plox

Raulersonl7p06c
June 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Wait, hold the brakes on that one. I think I will stay fishing probably until they fix the defense % crap for the tanks. EXP is ok, but when your job doesn't even do its job, then ya.... Hope they give tanks Shield training back so we can do an even better job too. That was the only main difference between the tank and other class.

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 27th, 2016, 03:49 PM
So the DEF is still broken, EXP still broken, and the DEF system is not mentioned on being worked, just the exp curve, waited so long fishing untill this patch and it just release a couple of maps that are far from my level :D good luck to the server surviving till the next patch :D

Raulersonl7p06c
June 27th, 2016, 04:53 PM
ROFL Sondzark0p. And I think I have an extremely good idea why the server crashed. We will find out right after it goes up if is or is not what I'm thinking about.

Meckachan
June 27th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Fix quest EXP please! https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gE0FpCERoytMeGc/giphy.gif

SweetfrostjEt0X
June 27th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Nice patch, now I can't log in anymore , just as well I'm already on leveling strike and still no exp fix.
I can't waste any more time on this hollowed out shell of a Luna.
Goodbye 'Luna'

LadyFrost

Diputixx
June 27th, 2016, 05:25 PM
stuck at alker loading screen. .not sure if its only me

Meckachan
June 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM
stuck at alker loading screen. .not sure if its only me

Me too -w-

FatalDenial
June 27th, 2016, 06:11 PM
they said they were working on it but that was an hr ago

SFGiants
June 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM
they need to give a exp event this is silly im getting 4% a run in ToD Hard with all the exp scrolls (20%;30%;50%;100%) with 6 runs a day I get 24% a day. This is insane. They need to fix the perm costumes and make them tradable after opening them like the old luna. PLZ MAKE LUNA FUN AGAIN

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 27th, 2016, 07:00 PM
I'm just ironic because i used all my complain bonus complaining in other posts :D but seriously i don't think they can make Luna fun, i can't even believe this is the same team that created Luna, people are praying to fix exp that doesn't allow you to go forward, the def system that deleted tanks from the game, the server is every day more empty and they release as priority the maps till level 85, let me predict the next month if the server is still up: people will complain that they can't level up and that they can't grind because a basilisk slaps to death a pure vit tank, and the next month patch will be:

-Released a new pet
-Released 2% speed candies
-Fixed a bug where some time the eyes of your mount change color

Anyway, thx Eyasoft for creating Luna, but seriously if people did not know Luna in 2009 and saw this MMORPG for the first time, would laugh the hell out of it :D

NagaBiru
June 27th, 2016, 07:18 PM
i don't know other player, but i feel like doesn't allowed to level up.
- level 60+ don't know how to level, exp rate like forbidding player for level up (even if use many exp scroll).
- about dungeon ticket, why that is removed? so how we can level up?
- Tower Of the Death (Hard), Hades Reaper (before last boss) like given new power (not like last time i know) now i can die just from 2x hit from this monster. so how we can farming?
- the higher rank. i don't know they are get level up so fast, just a few minutes after update they get level up 1++. many player confused with this condition.

EVInezca
June 27th, 2016, 08:00 PM
but but but next patch is the release of new perm costume box for July :troll:

Raulersonl7p06c
June 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I'm just ironic because i used all my complain bonus complaining in other posts :D but seriously i don't think they can make Luna fun, i can't even believe this is the same team that created Luna, people are praying to fix exp that doesn't allow you to go forward, the def system that deleted tanks from the game, the server is every day more empty and they release as priority the maps till level 85, let me predict the next month if the server is still up: people will complain that they can't level up and that they can't grind because a basilisk slaps to death a pure vit tank, and the next month patch will be:

-Released a new pet
-Released 2% speed candies
-Fixed a bug where some time the eyes of your mount change color

Anyway, thx Eyasoft for creating Luna, but seriously if people did not know Luna in 2009 and saw this MMORPG for the first time, would laugh the hell out of it :D

ROFL. At least Luna in 2009 worked out nicely for tanks. Eyasoft doesn't have a good track history of doing well with its games. I think I may know what directly caused the server to crash, but if it is what I think it is, I don't think it will be up for a while.

Sondzark0pNtklY
June 27th, 2016, 08:36 PM
ROFL. At least Luna in 2009 worked out nicely for tanks. Eyasoft doesn't have a good track history of doing well with its games. I think I may know what directly caused the server to crash, but if it is what I think it is, I don't think it will be up for a while.
It worked great, they were slow and hard to communicate with, but the game was great, this is just the fake version of Luna, like in smartphone, when you put the graphic skin of other smartphones, but it's only the graphic appearence, it's not the real one, they don't even know what they are doing messing around like this, i wish so much they would open Luna Plus source code and continue from there, keeping from this only the pet system, that is the only thing that they did right and in Luna Plus never worked.

Raulersonl7p06c
June 27th, 2016, 09:30 PM
This is kinda sad though. With Steam having its sales for summer and this version of Luna failing at listening to the customers, Suba is going to start getting fed up. Whoever is running Luna here is starting to make the rest of Subagames look bad. Keep it up and the server will disappear. No smart person would buy subapoints for their games if they are going to get this kind of service.

MayMaySama
June 28th, 2016, 12:01 AM
they REALLY need to FIX THE EXP RATE, its to hard to level past 30

Andri123183vajB
June 28th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Fix loading screen stuck

Jatevy41
June 28th, 2016, 04:39 AM
please fix the loading screen it takes too long to load. thanks!

Azure13260i3yDT
June 28th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Hi GM. I bought 13 Set of June Box in order to get the "Lovely Swimsuit Clothes", when i got it after opening 11th box, the color is blue. Im a bit disappointed cuz im expecting it to be Pink just like the image it shows on the body part of the costume. Can you please read my tickets regarding this. Thank you.

ArcticblasUS0be
June 28th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Need explaination abot Dungeon Bosses.
I feel like ToD and SoF get 2x Boost.
11k critical from beast lord to full vit 7x Majin ..
I mean, my HP only 11k and i died on that critical swing.
*My gears only Free2Play gears.
but OHKO hit isnt rational.

Raulersonl7p06c
June 28th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Why is this loading screen taking nearly 30 minutes to get loaded every time? When will they fix this? Why do we keep getting event notices when we can barely even play the game? Are these guys deaf or something?

Fujomiko25
June 28th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Hey All,

Todays Patch is a small one, and is as follows:

Increase Level Cap to 85
Shipwreck Dungeon Opened
Great Garden Zone Opened
Nera Harbour Opened
New Bike Mount has been increased to 150% movespeed as it should be.

The Current June Perm Costume box will be removed from the shop shortly, and replaced with the July Box. If you want any of the costumes in the June box, make sure to buy them quick before theyre gone!

Thanks for all your continued support and I hope you have a great time in Blueland!

when will the stats be fixed?

EVInezca
June 28th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Why is this loading screen taking nearly 30 minutes to get loaded every time? When will they fix this? Why do we keep getting event notices when we can barely even play the game? Are these guys deaf or something?

they'll prolly restart server and let the server fix itself :lol:

Jatevy41
June 28th, 2016, 12:40 PM
loading problem again, pls fix it thanks! waste of time. :(

DedOctopus
June 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM
My skills are being reset o^o It's a bit annoying, but I hope we get noticed and not abandon o.o, I just want to go to Alker, and stuff.

Randyjunio3L2uv
June 28th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Loading screen is taking soo much fix it plox...

TheWannie0v6Ha8
June 28th, 2016, 01:42 PM
loading screen freezes again, games crashing and dcing all the time.
You guys are joking right now and this is the biggest direspect to players i had ever seen

ArcticblasUS0be
June 28th, 2016, 02:15 PM
The dungeon boss damage and hp is joking too. what do you want? 1 tank, 2 heal, and all rdps?

Raulersonl7p06c
June 28th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I do not believe in this crap. May have to reroll my character because I don't even trust them to give us a class change scroll when they "fix" things.

SFGiants
June 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
they broke the dungeons