PDA

View Full Version : PSA About Luna

Alectronas
August 15th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Greetings All!

I want to start this thread by saying sorry I havent been available on the forums much, and because of that, questions that my Moderators cannot answer themselves, might have been left unanswered.

Everyone here knows that Luna is lowering in population, and we at SubaGames are well aware of that too. We are working hard currently to get Luna on Steam and from then on, we will be focusing on getting a stable Luna Population again.

We have no plans to shut down Luna Reborn. We want Luna to thrive as much as everyone did back in April when it first released by us. We are taking players suggestions and trying as best we can to add them in when possible, but as it may be not known to some, We (SubaGames) are not the developers of Luna. We have no direct hand in what comes out or how fast it is created. And as such, some things dont come out as planned, or they dont get fixed for a while, and we understand the frustration that gives.

As the primary GM of Luna, i have to spend a good portion of time away from the forums, but i am very active on skype, and i use that as my primary means of talking to the players. There is a public group that was popularized on the forums before its thread went down, so for anyone who did not see the thread when it was up, the link is https://join.skype.com/CATj1oS5Rq5l

If anyone has any questions relating to anything i didnt mention just now, feel free to ask in a post reply. But you have a much better chance at getting a fast response if you just join this group and ask me directly https://join.skype.com/CATj1oS5Rq5l

LoveWolfs
August 15th, 2016, 10:03 PM
The dungeon bosses will never drop acessories/peiras again?

Babyeggplant
August 16th, 2016, 08:15 PM
There are only two relpy in two days,looooooooooooool. Think about it, Suba.

KaizerD
August 16th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Because people see it and go to the skype instead of post here. Think about it, Eggplant. P:

YasminOz
August 16th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Please fix QUEST EXP REWARDS to millions exp like it should be before focus on anything else
And dungeon drops...

thats all to increase the population

DemonLordAkuma
August 17th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Please fix QUEST EXP REWARDS to millions exp like it should be before focus on anything else
And dungeon drops...

Only devs can fix it, I think, and their current priorities are raising lvl cap, guild halls, and guild tournaments.

NightOwl1
August 17th, 2016, 03:36 PM
-Make a story line and/or fix quest exp and rewards.
-Bring those peiras and 100% exp scrolls from dungeons.
-MOD/GM must be active either in game / forum.
-Castle siege 2-3x /week with nice rewards.

Raulersonl7p06c
August 17th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Someone needs to immediately fix the dungeons. Problem is no drops and nobody can enter the Tower of Greed because its bugged...

CrispydudeWgcj3
September 6th, 2016, 05:17 AM
You say you do not have a direct hand in what comes out, I am curious to know things you DO have a direct hand in mainly so suggestions can be aimed at those things instead of things you have no control over.

DarkairdrajN653
September 12th, 2016, 12:55 AM
I rarely post in forum, but I would like to share a little bit of my experience with Luna Reborn.

I am a former Luna Player, both original Luna and Luna Plus. I missed playing Luna, because the class system is really unique, plus the anime is cute and original (not like some other anime games that I know to have their game system and anime borrowed from another game). With that being said, I was so happy to hear from my husband that I can finally play Luna again here.

However, when I went to Luna Reborn-Subagame website, I started to doubt. The website does not look like it was done by a professional, it does not look nice, it does not make me want to play. In general, it was a totally turn-off. However, I ended downloading anyway, because judging between giving myself a chance to play a game I once loved and to play another game with borrowed game system and style, I decided to give this a try.

When I was finally able to get to the game, I was a little disappointed that the game is not what it was. It is not like Luna Plus nor original Luna. However, shortly after the moment of disappointment, I started loving this game, this version, and to be honest, I admire the way the game was remake. Thanks to the removal of field boss special loot, now we don't have people camping low level bosses anymore.

Many people complain about the exp rate, I think currently it is very nice right now. Equipment and gold drop rate is not quite nice, because my husband and I were struggling with finding equipments and we don't have enough gold to raise our skills at level 40ish. Of course, the money and gear issue can be managed through trading, but the grinding alone at that level should be sufficient.

My thought is, don't give up yet. It is a very nice remake, but people can't play the game if this game is being hid in a corner. Make your presence known, hire some better company to fix the website, or whatever needs to be done to make this game look fun. Events are great, but I missed the Summer Gleam event. I hope there will be another one soon.

Raulersonl7p06c
October 2nd, 2016, 01:16 PM
FIX THE DUNGEON BOSSES NOW! Spent almost 4 HOURS to kill boss in TOG and it dropped ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Lost a lot of pots, exp and time worth of something I could have did that would have been more lucrative. I am greatly saddened by that experience and that makes me think more about the things that are missing in this game rather than the cool content that has already come out.

HighestgprvHQl0
October 5th, 2016, 02:16 AM
HELLO MY IGN IS Hannanih, i do really love this game... it doesnt matter what everyone says,, for me this is the cutest game since i am high school,,,,, ,,,, long live Luna Reborn

Raulersonl7p06c
October 6th, 2016, 12:31 AM
The forum here really makes the game look bad because most of the stuff isn't current enough. The main site advertising Luna also is still almost 2 months ago since last post. Then cash shop items are instantly changeable, however changing the drop rate or getting some items in game just seems like pulling teeth. Kinda tired and taking off from game for a bit until they decide to update things in forum and not in Skype where things are not as traceable. Really liked the Old School Luna for community, but at least the gameplay worked more in your favor rather than the ton of gold sinks they have added in this game to make it much harder to gain and maintain money without players around.

Sidliu92fpa00NY
October 8th, 2016, 09:59 AM
After about six months, I just notice that there is a new luna official server. Downloading the game now, hope there will be many people. This game is the game that I love mostly. I really enjoy to be an elf mage. I really like the game concept, I enjoy the music and the weather effect. Hope i will enjoy a happy life this time.

AnimeWschoPp266
October 8th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Looking for a game to replace mabinogi/black desert type game-play, could this be it ?

Reapmon
October 24th, 2016, 08:59 AM
And dungeon drops...

not unless you mean REALLLLLY late game, and even then some of us would like to be able to quest AND farm for the stuff we need, like gold for skills, ap/tp now too, and items for making/improving gear, not to mention many quests have max level requirements, not just low ones.

Reapmon
October 24th, 2016, 09:01 AM
-Make a story line and/or fix quest exp and rewards.
-Bring those peiras and 100% exp scrolls from dungeons.
-MOD/GM must be active either in game / forum.
-Castle siege 2-3x /week with nice rewards.

yeah events help too, preferably GM run, but even preset ones on a timer work to a degree.

Reapmon
October 24th, 2016, 09:17 AM
i'd have to insist on an opt out system for the experience events, as they can make you out-level the quests which makes you unable to do them, to broke to avoid keeping three skills level maxed, pretty much gearless, unable to get any ap at all, if you try doing the quests.

i'd also advise raising both gold and drop rate, as staying geared and skilled up as a soloist teds to be harsh even if you're not playing during exp events. i'd alsp recommend compensating the the exp events by adding proportional gold and drops event too. this way people who want to rush though on weekends can do so.

yes i know my grammar and spelling are subpar at best.

i also feel frequently running events, and hosting Q&As as well as in game meetings where we make suggestions directly to GMs or mods, and possibly even get to vote on issues relating to the game, would be great.

also i agree skype groups make the forums look dead

i also feel that the game should have a spot where player content ideas can be voted on ingame... maybe one of the currently unused billboards in the towns.

also never hurts to allow player run events, or to have a theater stage for shows/skits etc players want to put on for the amusement of others. no game i have played seems to have done THAT one yet.

NightOwl1
October 24th, 2016, 11:32 AM
i dont know how to get the players back here. maybe the server needs to reset or have a new server separating from the current server so that the game's economy will maybe back from where it was. just try.

ArtsOfAlchemy
November 26th, 2016, 04:06 PM
You think all other portals had planned on shutting down Luna? None of them did, just like you and still you know how that ended. This staff requires a serious attitude change, there is this lack of respect that dresses as jokes that could go by as long as the people laughing doesn't become the target of the joke but then when that happens, the "salt" like you call it, starts pouring out.

The developers have always taken Long to do stuff like the portals wanted them to do and still, other portals never had levels of low population, other portals in the meantime had planned other events and ideas to keep their population as lively as they could because, other portals knew that without players the money doesn't flow in, only until their closure was announced they always had a huge ammount of players specially a crowded full of lag Alker Harbor.

This looks like a private server. If this keeps going and you keep neglecting the publicity of the game then forget about steam and whatever other ideas that might come because a lot of the good old loyal players are already gone and it's fact they will NOT come back, so you have to bring new people. How are you planning to do that? Alec.

I don't know if you realize but most of the players in every MMORPG don't even get close to the forums at all and they will certainly not join any skype group, which means your presence is never felt by anyone that don't come to the forums. If the staff wants to be friendly with the players then that has to be with all the players, not just some of them.

It's been a few months since we last spoke and leaving me with a sour disapointment, sorry if I'm blunt, but you're the main GM of Luna and the game is increasingly decaying. Worst part of all is that there were houndreds of serious loyal people that you lost over this prefference of leaving the game aside due to another project that is actually Part of the same game that's slowly and painfuly dying.

This is not the Game's fault, this is neither the Developer's fault. There is more than enough content to be creative that is not being taken into account for improvement of the Service.

Now I wonder, why is there only One main GM when other portals always did great because they had at leas 2? One taking care of the game inside and the other one working on projects like the one you talk about.

I've said it before pal, this is not a matter of the game being good or bad, it's a matter of service. We players don't have to know what harships GMs and Devs are going through, we only want to see the game growing and have fun playing.

My aim saying all this is once again, to raise a constructive non destructive non offensive critique and I hope it's taken professionally as it is, a critique to be taken into account from me, someone who likes this game to you the people in charge of making it great again.

UmbrellainS4HI4
November 27th, 2016, 04:16 AM
All that everyone at higher levels ever do is dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Why? Because grinding and questing are completely worthless! The mobs do not give nearly as much exp as they should given how difficult it is to kill them and quest rewards are simply laughable.

Ideally, each mob of the same level as the character should give exp equivelant to 0.2% of what they need to level up. That means no matter what level my character is, I need to kill exactly 500 mobs on my own that are the same exact level as me. Also, quests should have an exp reward equivalent to 2%, with repeatable quests giving 1% after the first completion.
For example: I'm 50 and take on a quest that requires me to kill 50 level 50 mobs, then upon completion I should have gained a total of 12% of the experience I need to reach 51. Other factors like having additional party members and experience scrolls would work as normal.
Also, gold drops from mobs needs to be at least doubled and quest gold rewards need to be seriously amped up.

Implementing a system like this would be a HUGE step to making grinding and questing more viable and bring players out into the maps instead of just hanging out in front of Magical Tower or waiting for the dungeon count to reset in Alker.

ArtsOfAlchemy
November 29th, 2016, 02:31 PM
All that everyone at higher levels ever do is dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Why? Because grinding and questing are completely worthless! The mobs do not give nearly as much exp as they should given how difficult it is to kill them and quest rewards are simply laughable.

Ideally, each mob of the same level as the character should give exp equivelant to 0.2% of what they need to level up. That means no matter what level my character is, I need to kill exactly 500 mobs on my own that are the same exact level as me. Also, quests should have an exp reward equivalent to 2%, with repeatable quests giving 1% after the first completion.
For example: I'm 50 and take on a quest that requires me to kill 50 level 50 mobs, then upon completion I should have gained a total of 12% of the experience I need to reach 51. Other factors like having additional party members and experience scrolls would work as normal.
Also, gold drops from mobs needs to be at least doubled and quest gold rewards need to be seriously amped up.

Implementing a system like this would be a HUGE step to making grinding and questing more viable and bring players out into the maps instead of just hanging out in front of Magical Tower or waiting for the dungeon count to reset in Alker.

Those are valid points but they have been told several times, the answer is always the same "we are waiting for eyasoft to do it", and I'm not saying they didn't submit the requesto for this changes to eyasoft. The most likelly did. Still, grinding is never a good option, more quests, more objectives, keep the players busy doing something different is the best way because spending 12 hours or more to get 1 level is just ridiculous and games are supoused to entertain, not to bore you to death or cause you stress or back pains. Besides I talk for a Lot of people when I say Not everyone is a school kid with too much time to spare, a lot of us are people with jobs and other things to do and we want to progress when we play so it feels like it's worth it. I might be asking too much from an old game though. Ad the changes stated in my previous comment still apply, there is no sense in doing all this if the service keeps going like this since it will attract no old players let alone new ones.

NightOwl1
November 30th, 2016, 07:43 PM
You think all other portals had planned on shutting down Luna? None of them did, just like you and still you know how that ended. This staff requires a serious attitude change, there is this lack of respect that dresses as jokes that could go by as long as the people laughing doesn't become the target of the joke but then when that happens, the "salt" like you call it, starts pouring out.

The developers have always taken Long to do stuff like the portals wanted them to do and still, other portals never had levels of low population, other portals in the meantime had planned other events and ideas to keep their population as lively as they could because, other portals knew that without players the money doesn't flow in, only until their closure was announced they always had a huge ammount of players specially a crowded full of lag Alker Harbor.

This looks like a private server. If this keeps going and you keep neglecting the publicity of the game then forget about steam and whatever other ideas that might come because a lot of the good old loyal players are already gone and it's fact they will NOT come back, so you have to bring new people. How are you planning to do that? Alec.

I don't know if you realize but most of the players in every MMORPG don't even get close to the forums at all and they will certainly not join any skype group, which means your presence is never felt by anyone that don't come to the forums. If the staff wants to be friendly with the players then that has to be with all the players, not just some of them.

It's been a few months since we last spoke and leaving me with a sour disapointment, sorry if I'm blunt, but you're the main GM of Luna and the game is increasingly decaying. Worst part of all is that there were houndreds of serious loyal people that you lost over this prefference of leaving the game aside due to another project that is actually Part of the same game that's slowly and painfuly dying.

This is not the Game's fault, this is neither the Developer's fault. There is more than enough content to be creative that is not being taken into account for improvement of the Service.

Now I wonder, why is there only One main GM when other portals always did great because they had at leas 2? One taking care of the game inside and the other one working on projects like the one you talk about.

I've said it before pal, this is not a matter of the game being good or bad, it's a matter of service. We players don't have to know what harships GMs and Devs are going through, we only want to see the game growing and have fun playing.

My aim saying all this is once again, to raise a constructive non destructive non offensive critique and I hope it's taken professionally as it is, a critique to be taken into account from me, someone who likes this game to you the people in charge of making it great again.

+10000000000000000000000000000

NightOwl1
November 30th, 2016, 07:59 PM
They did so many unnecessary patches without thinking the effects to the game like putting dungeons instead of fixing experience from field monsters and it made pk system dead, dual pet system where you can use 2 pets with disable skills, Easy drop rate of high level peiras. Aside from that, its has been 2? 3? 4? months since last GMs appearance. No game events and no one reads our post here @ forums haha. Good luck on launching it to Steam. this game needs total renovation and more contents like pvp arena, rare drops from monster , fix stats and more. I have been playing this game since CBT and now i decided to quit and not spent more money to this wonderful game which has been mismanaged by Subagames.

ArtsOfAlchemy
December 8th, 2016, 11:04 PM
They did so many unnecessary patches without thinking the effects to the game like putting dungeons instead of fixing experience from field monsters and it made pk system dead, dual pet system where you can use 2 pets with disable skills, Easy drop rate of high level peiras. Aside from that, its has been 2? 3? 4? months since last GMs appearance. No game events and no one reads our post here @ forums haha. Good luck on launching it to Steam. this game needs total renovation and more contents like pvp arena, rare drops from monster , fix stats and more. I have been playing this game since CBT and now i decided to quit and not spent more money to this wonderful game which has been mismanaged by Subagames.

It makes me sad, but I have to agree with you. When I come into the game, it gives the the same sensation of the end's prelude that I felt in the other games.I might be wrong as there is still time to save it but every day, at least one player stops being consistant with the game. And I can't blame them, I stopped playing it months before this happened. Now I only come into the game and forums once in a while to check how things are going.

ChitoDream
January 2nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
If I may, I just started playing because I recently found out about Luna being back. Just a lowly level doing quests. First of all, what the heck does [Event] Halloween Treats does?! I searched the net, the forum, I can't find anything, the game doesn't explain anything like the [Event] Coupons the description say double like but nothing happened. I had to Google it and dig the forum to find out what it does. Maybe it's just me being noobie but there should be other noobies in game too and they're new and don't know a thing. xD I asked people but they ignored me. ;;; ]

Second, GM just said that we should get to Skype in order to get replies, and other people have been complaining about GM not being active and I think it's only fair because if forums aren't actively responded to, what's the point of having a forum at all? This is the official LUNA FORUM after all but Skype is the one being active? That's-

Third, monsters are dropping peanuts. I am level 35 but my skills are nowhere near that level. It became something like "I should prioritize the strongest skill and focus on those" instead of being able to learn them all. I mean, what's the point of having so many skills but can't really level them? I remember in the old Luna, I can pretty much learn everything! My attacks were colorful, fun and sometimes I waste MP just for the heck of it. It was fun! Every SP would already be used and I still have extra money to craft many, many colorful, fun armors that I loved to do.

Third, the quests got me thinking, is it really worth doing them? I should just grind to level up instead. They give peanuts with peanuts experience. That's what MMO is, grindy, doing quest. New players would follow where they lead. There was one time where NOBODY is giving out quests. I had to search for them. Like a lost lamb searching for the path to home- Then I found where I should be. Old Luna would lead us to places. After Alker Harbor, go do quests here and there and that would lead to more NPCs with new quests. But I had to find them myself.

Fourth, why is it so dead? Where are other players? Whenever I see players out in the field, I'm like WOW OTHER PLAYERS LETS GO TALK TO THEM. :D Its bad. Like some rarity. MMORPG is about the community. Being able to play with other people. Out of all the other Lunas, I would choose the one with many players. That's what I thought when I saw Luna Reborn because it's official instead of private servers. Luna Reborn feels more private than those.

Still, I'm gonna stick around. But that's only because I love Luna Online. If that fades and nothing is improved, I might just find other Lunas because Luna Reborn isn't the only one. That's just what I think as a player. Others might think the same way so. Guys pls be careful, I want to see this game up and running and active. Sorry if it wasn't constructive;;;;

PurpleStep142
January 2nd, 2017, 02:48 AM
If I may, I just started playing because I recently found out about Luna being back. Just a lowly level doing quests. First of all, what the heck does [Event] Halloween Treats does?! I searched the net, the forum, I can't find anything, the game doesn't explain anything like the [Event] Coupons the description say double like but nothing happened. I had to Google it and dig the forum to find out what it does. Maybe it's just me being noobie but there should be other noobies in game too and they're new and don't know a thing. xD I asked people but they ignored me. ;;; ]

Second, GM just said that we should get to Skype in order to get replies, and other people have been complaining about GM not being active and I think it's only fair because if forums aren't actively responded to, what's the point of having a forum at all? This is the official LUNA FORUM after all but Skype is the one being active? That's-

For the [Event] Coupon, you use it to buy items from the shop near the mini-map.

I don't understand why they mainly use Skype instead of the forum itself, the Games Masters (Joof & Alectronas) haven't log on to the forum for more than a month. Same goes for the Forum Moderators.

Subagames said they are not planning to shut down Luna Online: Reborn, but it doesn't seem like they are planning to keep the game alive either.

Rubyrox012P0pe0
January 2nd, 2017, 03:02 PM
i down loaded the game and says lack of servive but my internet is fine is there files that need to be fixed or should I just try redownloading it??

NightOwl1
January 5th, 2017, 05:35 AM
i down loaded the game and says lack of servive but my internet is fine is there files that need to be fixed or should I just try redownloading it??

better not download this game. you will quit after you log in haha

CrazyMinMi
January 5th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Try turning off firewall and windows defender, if that doesn't work re download.

AlquimiaArts
January 6th, 2017, 08:50 PM

Third, monsters are dropping peanuts. I am level 35 but my skills are nowhere near that level. It became something like "I should prioritize the strongest skill and focus on those" instead of being able to learn them all. I mean, what's the point of having so many skills but can't really level them? I remember in the old Luna, I can pretty much learn everything! My attacks were colorful, fun and sometimes I waste MP just for the heck of it. It was fun! Every SP would already be used and I still have extra money to craft many, many colorful, fun armors that I loved to do.

Third, the quests got me thinking, is it really worth doing them? I should just grind to level up instead. They give peanuts with peanuts experience. That's what MMO is, grindy, doing quest. New players would follow where they lead. There was one time where NOBODY is giving out quests. I had to search for them. Like a lost lamb searching for the path to home- Then I found where I should be. Old Luna would lead us to places. After Alker Harbor, go do quests here and there and that would lead to more NPCs with new quests. But I had to find them myself.

Fourth, why is it so dead? Where are other players? Whenever I see players out in the field, I'm like WOW OTHER PLAYERS LETS GO TALK TO THEM. :D Its bad. Like some rarity. MMORPG is about the community. Being able to play with other people. Out of all the other Lunas, I would choose the one with many players. That's what I thought when I saw Luna Reborn because it's official instead of private servers. Luna Reborn feels more private than those.

Still, I'm gonna stick around. But that's only because I love Luna Online. If that fades and nothing is improved, I might just find other Lunas because Luna Reborn isn't the only one. That's just what I think as a player. Others might think the same way so. Guys pls be careful, I want to see this game up and running and active. Sorry if it wasn't constructive;;;;

You have 2 Thirds there fellow. Anyway Luna is good, what's bad is the service, if you take the time to read all long repplies here you'll realize why. Too many excuses, this is a very unprofessional staff.

better not download this game. you will quit after you log in haha

It's good new players come into the game silly, let them be.

Yyay10U83l0aU03
January 7th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Also the exp x2 every weekend was like one of the only things that kept me from abandoning the game and now that's gone so it's pointless to play knowing that no matter how much i grind id level once every 3 weeks or something ... :'(

GibsoncmicW3WDv
January 24th, 2017, 02:55 AM
Just Play, Don't Like it Just Leave it.Simple. :)

Archielarkp35o0
April 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
ok matesssssss