PDA

View Full Version : ERRO SERVER DEAD? 21st AUGUST

LhNine
August 21st, 2016, 11:06 AM
Can`t log in, when I choose channel it backs to login screen and when I try log again it says "Repetitive login. Please retry in 25 seconds" after that nothing happens.

Guardianzz
August 21st, 2016, 12:59 PM
Lol, really can't login ......
Wonder where all the GMs go..... =="

Elitearefin
August 21st, 2016, 02:41 PM
Cant log! Whats going on?

Zackhario
August 21st, 2016, 03:06 PM
From the look of it, the server is probably down and probably will stay dead until the GMs come back on Monday morning.

YamiChanLH
August 21st, 2016, 03:32 PM
Welp, back to doing nothing but drawing xD =w= or to another game o3o

KirinLH
August 21st, 2016, 04:08 PM
same here, I can't log in anyway LOL server totally going down I guess

Shiono
August 21st, 2016, 04:40 PM
Lol, really can't login ......
Wonder where all the GMs go..... =="

They went home or do something else as they don't work on sundays.

GMs have been notified about the server issues and will look into it tomorrow.

LhNine
August 21st, 2016, 04:45 PM
LMAO, tomorrow? What a crap Moderation. I miss Beanfun times, at least they were less incompetent and always had someone working on Sunday to fix future bugs or problems.

Nothing else to expect from this host.

LhNine
August 21st, 2016, 04:49 PM
and don't come to say that to me "Go have a life" or something like that.
Like me and many players don't have much time to play during the week because of work, college, school etc... They have some free time at weekends and this happens.

Just saying before shi t comments try to argue agains't me to defend "how amazing this game's Moderation is"

Zackhario
August 21st, 2016, 05:37 PM
Like me and many players don't have much time to play during the week because of work, college, school etc... They have some free time at weekends and this happens.

Just saying before shi t comments try to argue agains't me to defend "how amazing this game's Moderation is"

Yeah I mean, it's not like they have a life. And they're totally only doing this for money, Pfffflease amirite? LIKE SRLY

RinTsumiriko
August 22nd, 2016, 03:32 AM
I think the server has already working well from now, guys please try once again.

Naiyeon
September 12th, 2016, 02:29 PM

I just totally agree , and I honestly tho when they made 2 players into GMs would help , but since their decisions were based on what they think it's best to smooth their way into the game it was just another disappointment