PDA

View Full Version : How to get Clan Mark

VeridianATA
March 12th, 2010, 07:31 PM
My apologies if this has been posted before or elsewhere, I checked but couldn't find it...

But I was wondering, how someone with a new clan, might go about making a clan mark for it.
I'd appreciate any infos on how to do this. Thanks much. :awsum:

LeighTzu
March 12th, 2010, 09:16 PM
There is website used to do this. However, for now the website is down so in the mean time we are stuck with the default clan mark :ehh:

VeridianATA
March 12th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Okie Dokie. Thanks alot for letting me know. Lets hope they get it fixed up soon. :D

Bump: There must be a way to do the clan mark, as I see there is a new guild Silvermoon and they have a new clanmark, since they were made I think a day or two ago. I really would like to know how this was managed. Clearly they've fixed it, or found another way...

itsasecret
March 20th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Silvermoon is an old clan. It's been around for awhile and it is just being revived.

SelenisAaargh
March 20th, 2010, 04:15 PM
if youre good friends with saturn maybe you can convince him to place your mark into database manually .)

VeridianATA
March 21st, 2010, 09:15 PM
He hee, well there's a thought now.

MrSaturn, would you be my friend? :D

Pray
March 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
SilverMoon is one of the oldest clan's on Awell if not the oldest currently existing.

It was a active clan, then became a clan of mules pretty much and now is active again, that's why we have a clan symbol. FYI SilverMoon existed before IS,Apocalypse,Ninja's and like 50 other clans. But it has been inactive for months so I can clearly see why somebody might see it as a new clan ^ ^.

Also SilverMoon is recruiting ^ ^, so if you want to join apply in the lobby section of www.SilverMoon.FreeForums.org. You have to make an account first but that's no different than any other forum. Also the clan is active and very drama free ,so just a quick pun to advertise the clan hehe.

Pubberulz
March 27th, 2010, 02:00 PM
There is website used to do this. However, for now the website is down so in the mean time we are stuck with the default clan mark :ehh:

Can you give us the URL so we can check it? I would imagine it would be back up by now.

VeridianATA
March 27th, 2010, 04:09 PM
SilverMoon is one of the oldest clan's on Awell if not the oldest currently existing.

It was a active clan, then became a clan of mules pretty much and now is active again, that's why we have a clan symbol. FYI SilverMoon existed before IS,Apocalypse,Ninja's and like 50 other clans. But it has been inactive for months so I can clearly see why somebody might see it as a new clan ^ ^.

Also SilverMoon is recruiting ^ ^, so if you want to join apply in the lobby section of www.SilverMoon.FreeForums.org. You have to make an account first but that's no different than any other forum. Also the clan is active and very drama free ,so just a quick pun to advertise the clan hehe.

Well, yeah, I've been here since about January, so it looked new to me. And having several friends in, I joined :D

Pray
March 27th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Well, yeah, I've been here since about January, so it looked new to me. And having several friends in, I joined :D

^ ^ That makes sense many new since x5 ^ ^, also welcome ^ ^.

TC
May 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I've heard that they are currently working on it, then again its patience. ^^

[Warfare]
May 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
i think if u send ticket with clan tag in attachment they will do it for u ( i think )

trisotte
May 10th, 2010, 04:22 AM
nope, they can't.
just wait untill they fixe it :/

AngelShann
May 11th, 2010, 02:38 PM
I've heard that they are currently working on it, then again its patience. ^^

Yeps thats right,patience makes much sense ^o^ :)

[Warfare]
May 12th, 2010, 03:10 AM
nope, they can't.
just wait untill they fixe it :/

lol..

MSsql express edition > database > ClanDB and go,
they can do it, it just takes too much time

Grtz