PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance for October 11th has concluded + Halloween Patch

ZenDragoon
October 11th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Maintenance has concluded and we have applied a patch today. Please see the following patch notes:

-Halloween Patch is now live but Softstar has forgotten to include a few of the events that was included in last year's Halloween update. We hope to have the remainder of the events active by next Monday's patch. As there are a couple of mobs that drop Halloween related items, if players can't find the NPC to exchange it to, we will setup a NPC for players to exchange the items with later today.
-LV62 Clothing Scroll[Helmet I] is now showing up properly at Member Zhu Lianjiu in Bigbeam City as it actually gives you LV62 Clothing Scroll[Gloves I]
-Shang Yang's Tear has been fixed to be equipped in an accessory slot.

Also seeing how the event statue hit a certain amount of donations, we'll be holding a mini scavenger hunt this Friday at 1:00 PM EDT.

We have also started up the following Autumn/Halloween events:

Test of Courage (Location: Eversun North, X:338 Y:176 (at the Mortuary))
Searching for Autumn (Eversun South at X:626 Y:399 to start the Searching for Autumn)

Shimaja
October 11th, 2016, 01:51 PM
https://gyazo.com/0a893f27d2c937c1eaa7963812e436a8

Some people are not able to log in .. or better to Patch. Looking for help. We did redownload and reinstal and its saying " missing file " still.

RizalArs
October 11th, 2016, 11:16 PM
server not found in the update server. patch.ini
this happened after MT GM can u help me....?? i have try to reinstal my DOMO n still error.

RizalArs
October 12th, 2016, 12:43 AM
what happen whit this GM anyone can help i have try to download n cant get download from the web why??? this ss from DOMO instaler

RizalArs
October 12th, 2016, 03:23 AM
ooo...... come on WTF is going on here...... why even new DOMO instaler cant be download WTF pls give a respon fast.....im so mad now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh