PDA

View Full Version : Question

ElSuperLobo
March 15th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Why the Fighter dont get critical on AXE when aging.?

iK3N
March 15th, 2010, 11:02 AM
No idea, maybe it might get a bit unfair if we got our critical increased even more?

Considering that if a Fighter has Brutal Swing at L10, Avenging Crash gained 15% more critical chance on top of the already critical % on the axe

Also that Destroyer has an increased critical rating the higher level.

Lol if we had increased critical on axes every age..we'd prob crit almost every hit or every other hit

Finnhitz
March 15th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Because Yedang hates fighters? There isn't a good answer really, maybe fighters have already enough. :P

ElSuperLobo
March 15th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Ty for answer me. I forgot the destro critical.
The only skill fighter need is some Evade skill to resist the pikeman CSs. :S

BlackChaosMage
March 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM
If you switch to shield and 1h, and only take out your 2h for spamming dest, you can usually block a couple hits from cs with your shield. I don't even bother using ac @ bc since it needs to be spammed multiple times to kill anyone. just switch to 2h when spamming destroyer then switch back immediately. Then spam impact with 1h to do light dmg and keep them potting. Since impact doesn't do as much dmg, when you switch back to 2h for dest, they'll be a little off-gaurd.

ElSuperLobo
March 16th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Yes, i try that and only works with 8x, with 9x u need like a +10 shield and + 10 armor togetter to TRY and repeat TRY to survive.
Im sure that From 10 CSs you can survive to 3. CSs comming from pikes 9x. :S

BlackChaosMage
March 16th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I've survived against 9x and 10x pikes using that technique. My shield is only +8. Maybe I have more block, def, or hp than you? I'm 9x with full 80d. I mean of course sometimes i die from cs, but most of the time they miss one of the three hits or i block it.