PDA

View Full Version : Clan: SilverMoon

0ttacon
March 17th, 2010, 01:18 AM
silvermoon.freeforums.org

Accepting applications on our forums.

SunBeamXD
March 17th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Silver Moon Clan Forums (http://silvermoon.freeforums.org/index.php) - Register @ Lobby! :)

Pray
March 23rd, 2010, 09:44 PM
SilverMoon is still recruiting ^ ^, so if you want to join apply in the lobby section of www.SilverMoon.FreeForums.org. You have to make an account first but that's no different than any other forum. Also the clan in active and very drama free so that is a big bonus ^ ^.

TheSynergy
July 22nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
Remember me? lol I know you do Pray, what have I missed in the past year and a half? I have a buddy from work who is starting to play PT so I'm showing him the ropes. Looks like we are on Awell now that Migal was migrated into Awell it looks like. I was just in Ric and don't see anyone I remember. Invite my FS to clan if you can, Cynergy. My buddy's name is Tuarik, he's a pike. Any help you can give us, that would be great. I'm going to do things legit this time, though technically I did do things legit on my FS up to 90. I remember I went from level 1 to 90 in 10 days, then again I did buy a crap load of exp buffs, and we had some doulbe and even triple xp days lol not to mention I had all the gear from 4x+ on mules lol. Also man send me a pm with my mule's info, I lost it and can't figure out what the username was for it.

Wizardbd25
August 5th, 2010, 10:30 AM
My character name on Awell is Almon.Could you invite me to the clan?I am registering on the website right now.I hope you do. :-)

Wizardbd25
August 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Nevermind a different clan invited me.

EFXX
December 1st, 2010, 07:06 AM
hello tried to register on the fourm didnt work so il try here

hope to hear from you thanks
IGN EFX
LvL 92
Class Fighter

EFXX
December 8th, 2010, 06:52 PM