PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance for January 9th has concluded + Patch Notes

ZenDragoon
January 9th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Maintenance has concluded and we have uploaded a patch! Please see the patch notes below:

-NEW SYSTEM: Cumulative Daily Rewards System! For players who have been purchasing and spending Suba Points, we have implemented a system that rewards players for daily spending of Suba Points! Rewards are sent to players' mailboxes after surpassing the daily requirement. Players may check the daily reward requirements at the Event Girl NPC at x168 and y:209 in Eversun City. More detailed information is available at the NPC.

-NEW NPC: Title Master at x:153 and y:186 in Eversun City. Players may obtain a bill item for the specific Slayer/Flyer title. Once completed, players may hand this in to get the slayer/flyer title that they want.

You cannot complete the title bills in a team. You kill the monsters individually. Pets do not count either.

Alchemy recipes for sorcerer skill scrolls are now properly localized.

Shaman debuff duration has been increased from 6s to 15s.

Branch heads should be able to open raids now.

You can now see your speed when flying.

ItsJai
January 9th, 2017, 12:13 PM
PREDICTIONS: 25% bonus exp for another consecutive week of capping event statue!! wooo!!, WD+WIZ BUFF!!!, NEW MAPPU, NEW RAID, new boxes in the item mall (maybe a new SE? for sure new costumes tho)

Azixy
January 9th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Request for new mileage shop items. :3 Please

TrueGenius
January 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Thanks! and that sounds cool

Meyera
January 9th, 2017, 01:16 PM
In addition to daily, can there be bonuses for total SP spent? Like for example, spend 1 million SP get something. I'm just wondering because I'd love to get stuff for all the SP I've spent in the past.

ItsJai
January 9th, 2017, 01:20 PM
In addition to daily, can there be bonuses for total SP spent? Like for example, spend 1 million SP get something. I'm just wondering because I'd love to get stuff for all the SP I've spent in the past.

If they added that then you would still have to start off with 0 since its a new system. I like that idea tho

LoIcatKumi
January 9th, 2017, 01:31 PM
OMG Title Master *o*

Did the old system still works or it is a replacement?

BlackGodSnowPrincess
January 9th, 2017, 02:26 PM
OMG!!!!!
I think They just add the duration of Shaman Skill from 6 second to 15 second?? XD

KSlee
January 9th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I am happy that the Title Master Npc Is Release ... but i am also sad with the terms .... supporter like us can't never get slayer /flyer title from Towers or AOM since we can't kill it...
while supp the hitter we didn't get any kills points at all..... its like solo hits for now and what use of supp... when we support dps/hitter but can't even complete the scroll ....

sry its just my opinion ....

Superstarstrike
January 10th, 2017, 01:21 AM
OMG Title Master *o*

Did the old system still works or it is a replacement?

Title Master works with the global system. You can get the title before a bill is completed, in which case the scroll will just disappear. This simply acts as a workaround/goal-setter.

Lysee
January 16th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Hello,

Thank you very much for the title master NPC.
Would it be possible to make an option for the king titels?
That would be really nice, since they are even harder to get.