PDA

View Full Version : What skills should i lvl up please Helpp

p6Q2Q46ctOiv3p7
January 11th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Hello guys i have my assassin lvl 60.... and i have no clue on what to lvl up skillwise.
Here is a rundown on my skills. DualSword Mastery is lvl 9, Attack mastery is lvl 5, sore sword is lvl 3. The rest is lvl 1 but i noticed that beat up does more damage and i dont know if i should've lvled that up instead or if sore sword is better or what else should i lvl up or should i reset my skill with event girl, im just lost :'(

KirbysoftLBjeW6
January 12th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Disregard somehow i did a double post and i deleted this one.

KirbysoftLBjeW6
January 12th, 2017, 02:03 AM
The best guide as far as i know of. GM[Foomps] made this tutorial for assassins. Good Luck...I have an assassin but it is only 8x and i use sore sword and beatup as my main skills and that worked good for me. I haven't played assassin in a long while and most of my knowledge i did know is gone too. But this is what i use as my main skills and they seem to blend together but going to 100x i think you will want to change those skills. When i was playing this character i used sore sword first then used beatup to finish the monsters off. I thought that both of these skills to be a good combo but this character is so skilled you could do other combos with skills using GM[Foomps] guide. So i would personally level up sore sword and beatup for now and it will level you decent enough for now since you are 6x. But wait for other comments because i am not the master of this character but you wouldn't go wrong with what i recommended for you.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=80807

Gentiana
January 12th, 2017, 04:22 AM
This is what my assassin learned until now

T1: Dual Sword Mastery, forget Wisp. It's bugged
T2: Max Alas and Attack Mastery to get 62% total atk rating and 32% evade. You know, all of important skills of assassin have no atk rating addition, so this skill is the most important skill
T3: I choose Beat Up lvl6 and Inpes. Sore Sword doesn't have weapon speed, so it's suck in high lvl maps. I leave Blind at lvl1 until it's fixed.
T4: Critical Mastery although this skill is bugged
T5: Violent Stab. 400% dmg boost with 2 hit is a major number. Shadow Bomb lvl5 is only good in low lvl maps.

Nicoamil
January 12th, 2017, 07:53 AM
whats bugged on blind and crit mastery?

Gentiana
January 12th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Blind: It doesn't disappear when u hit. It should be like Pikeman's vanish
Crit Mastery: Currently Assassin's crit is not as high as it should be

p6Q2Q46ctOiv3p7
January 12th, 2017, 11:40 AM
But isnt it better if blind dont disappear after first hit that way the affect last longer? or it just doesnt work at all?