PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance for January 16th has concluded

Casper
January 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Weekly maintenance has concluded and players may now log back in.

ItsJai
January 16th, 2017, 11:52 AM
PREDICTIONS: IM UPDATE!! New costume boxes, se10 boxes swapped with se11, se12 boxes taken down, new birbs and dragons?, EXP NERF!!, FENCER BUFF?!?, NEW RAID!!, NEW MAP!!, WD BUFF!!

Meyera
January 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
PREDICTIONS: IM UPDATE!! New costume boxes, se10 boxes swapped with se11, se12 boxes taken down, new birbs and dragons?, EXP NERF!!, FENCER BUFF?!?, NEW RAID!!, NEW MAP!!, WD BUFF!!

I am confused by half of your list. You really wan't a nerf to exp gains so it takes longer to level? It wouldn't do any good to slow down the people already capped, just make the slower levelers quit trying. Nobody would be willing to rebirth anymore.

Why do you need costume boxes? You can store anything except perm-tradable and modded costumes. What we need is a box that stores the new accessory slot items.

There will never be a fencer of WD buff so I would stop getting my hopes up. If it isn't Hunter or Blademaster they don't care if it has low damage. You won't see a thief or axe merc buff and they need it more than fencer.

New pets is likely, it seems to be all we get because Softstar doesn't do the work.

ItsJai
January 16th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I am confused by half of your list. You really wan't a nerf to exp gains so it takes longer to level? It wouldn't do any good to slow down the people already capped, just make the slower levelers quit trying. Nobody would be willing to rebirth anymore.

Why do you need costume boxes? You can store anything except perm-tradable and modded costumes. What we need is a box that stores the new accessory slot items.

There will never be a fencer of WD buff so I would stop getting my hopes up. If it isn't Hunter or Blademaster they don't care if it has low damage. You won't see a thief or axe merc buff and they need it more than fencer.

New pets is likely, it seems to be all we get because Softstar doesn't do the work.

EXP NERF: meaning i want the exp required to level to be nerfed not mob exp

Costume boxes: More.. costume... boxes.. like new costumes and stuff...

Fencer and WD Buffs: you never know what will happen! we never thought we'd see mdps improvements

Meyera
January 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Fencer and WD Buffs: you never know what will happen! we never thought we'd see mdps improvements

Fencer needs a serious buff to the single target spells. Level 15 of the single target spell does as much damage as the level 10 aoe, and you need to be almost 70 to get level 15 single targets, yet cap the aoes at like 52. That's a huge problem.