PDA

View Full Version : Need guide costume modding

UnexpextedAce
January 23rd, 2017, 01:38 AM
Can someone explain how to mod costume for dummies from 0/20 to 20/20 with guaranteed safe costume (100% no costume break, since i like my costume)

Superstarstrike
January 23rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
The process for costume modding is very similar to equipment modding. (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=90807) Just make sure you have Premium Silk.

However, if what you're looking for is to not lose your costume, simply use--No--ALWAYS use Mod Insurance Scrolls. Only use III/IV on costumes, since unlike armor and weapons, they will lose their level if they fail and you had used I/II. After 6/20, use IV all the way, because the fail rates spike after that.

LoIcatKumi
January 25th, 2017, 11:22 AM
I can only agree with the fact we are lacking information/guide/whatever about modding on the wikia.

I asked for a change on the equipment templates to add infos about the upgrade/mod part for each item but got no answers (if anyone that can edit them lurk around).

Superstarstrike
January 25th, 2017, 06:28 PM
I can only agree with the fact we are lacking information/guide/whatever about modding on the wikia.

I asked for a change on the equipment templates to add infos about the upgrade/mod part for each item but got no answers (if anyone that can edit them lurk around).

If I was actually good with making templates from scratch I'd do this.

LoIcatKumi
January 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
They are locked anyway... so we can"t even try, we need an admin (like SSF for example).

Zeroxyl
January 28th, 2017, 10:38 PM
What templates are locked?

Superstarstrike
January 29th, 2017, 12:04 AM
What templates are locked?

I'm not sure which templates are locked for the majority of users (as I don't touch them very often), but they are locked from non-users, meaning in order to edit them, you must have a wikia/fandom account.

Anyway, the question of the OP has been answered (how to mod a costume from 0/20 to 20/20 without losing the costume), so to prevent this thread from derailing, I'll close this so this can be discussed on another thread.