PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance for January 30th has concluded

Casper
January 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Weekly Maintenance has concluded and players may now log back in. We applied a small patch. Please review the notes below:

-Increased stack limits of Meru transformer, Pupu Transformer, Sara Sweetheart Transformation, Racial Transformation Scrolls to 5000
-Madame Malachite Raid cooldown has been fixed to reflect a 16 hour cooldown
-Minor localization fixes

Zekkeshoku
January 30th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Server is back up, patch notes please.

Meyera
January 30th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Server is back up, patch notes please.

Two weeks in a row, no notifications or patch notes.

Please stop slacking on important things like this GMs, it starts to make us lose hope in the game.

ZenDragoon
January 30th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Two weeks in a row, no notifications or patch notes.

Please stop slacking on important things like this GMs, it starts to make us lose hope in the game.

The week before, there was a patch that applied data that is not yet ready to be shown publicly in game yet as it still requires a few fixes. Obviously, I'm not going to be launching patch notes on something that isn't working properly and is not even ready to be added in game.

Tiopastaflora
January 30th, 2017, 03:45 PM
i have problem.

File no found in the update server patch.ini
Download update list patch.ini error, disabled "Enter Game", please contact customer service to assist.

Meyera
January 31st, 2017, 07:12 AM
The week before, there was a patch that applied data that is not yet ready to be shown publicly in game yet as it still requires a few fixes. Obviously, I'm not going to be launching patch notes on something that isn't working properly and is not even ready to be added in game.

That's interesting. How are we supposed to know? Seeing a patch makes us ask questions.

Zeroxyl
January 31st, 2017, 08:56 PM

I believe in this case it would be nice to hear something along the lines of:

Made some behind the scenes changes that are not ready to be made public

or

Patched in data in preparation for a future event

Just so we can understand why there are no patch notes, and don't end up racing up and down Eversun trying to figure out what's different :)

Zeroxyl
January 31st, 2017, 08:58 PM

I believe in this case it would be nice to hear something along the lines of:

Made some behind the scenes changes that are not ready to be made public

or

Patched in data in preparation for a future event

Just so we can understand why there are no patch notes, and don't end up racing up and down Eversun trying to figure out what's different :)
It's so little but it means a lot to us players who are excited by every move the developers and GMs make.

Meyera
February 1st, 2017, 02:27 PM
Zen has said something along the lines of "Patched in data in preparation for a future patch" before.