PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Full Server Nation Reset Discussion Thread

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 03:04 PM
Please discuss the upcoming full server nation reset (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=9509) here.

ArtoriusDivinus
March 21st, 2010, 03:08 PM
Dang, so it's really coming eh, oh well, hopefully it'll somewhat lessen the balance problems both servers are having.

TheRealGB
March 21st, 2010, 03:24 PM
Just throwing it out there, but maybe a brig transfer on Prelude would be a better starting step. Rather than reset the whole server, transfer one brig to see if the balance is fixed. If not, then go with a server reset. This idea seems a bit premature on Prelude. May work for Artemis because the Revo transfer and the shift in balance.

OmgNaro
March 21st, 2010, 03:26 PM
So brigades will be split apart?

Kyokun17
March 21st, 2010, 03:27 PM
inb4 LH+RED go to BCU and ANI cant even reach above 200 NCP and BCU gets what they always wanted, pure winning, prepare to see this plan work completely opposite of what your hoping it'll do,

least with x-fer you control how many people switch over, with the nation reset, everyone who wants PVP will go to one nation thinking that the numbahz will still be there on the other side, and then they will realize there are NO numbers at all because they all went to one side

SpaceHippo
March 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM
So brigades will be split apart?

thats what im concerned about, since if a brigade waits to pick which is the winning/losing nation... they may get split up

TheRealGB
March 21st, 2010, 03:28 PM
inb4 LH+RED go to BCU and ANI cant even reach above 200 NCP and BCU gets what they always wanted, pure winning, prepare to see this plan work completely opposite of what your hoping it'll do,

least with x-fer you control how many people switch over, with the nation reset, everyone who wants PVP will go to one nation thinking that the numbahz will still be there on the other side, and then they will realize there are NO numbers at all because they all went to one side

+1...too early for Prelude...transfer LH to BCU, keep RED on ani...see how the balance is then.

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
# A system will be active to balance the number of decideds within certain level groups on each nation.
# Example: You will not be able to choose BCU if BCU has way more characters of your level range than ANI, and vice-versa.

means that if i login late(on Saturday, as im busy), i have to get separated from my friends and my brigade because my level group would be full?:ehh:

That's lame . I don't want Nation reset:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OmgNaro
March 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
echosaviour;101248']there's a high probability we'll do the mass nation reselect for everyone when 3.3 comes.

oh ****tttttttttttttt

OmgNaro
March 21st, 2010, 03:31 PM
# A system will be active to balance the number of decideds within certain level groups on each nation.
# Example: You will not be able to choose BCU if BCU has way more characters of your level range than ANI, and vice-versa.

means that if i login late(on Saturday, as im busy), i have to get separated from my friends and my brigade because my level group would be full?:ehh:

That's lame . I don't want Nation reset:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WAY TO NOT BE COOL AND POST AN ENTIRE THREAD EVEN THOUGH YOU COULD OF POSTED IN SACCHS

Yeah im wondering about that too

EDIT: Way 2 merge sacch

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 03:32 PM
It is based on relative numbers; so as long as its balanced, you can be with your friends all you want.

CarolChann
March 21st, 2010, 03:33 PM
What is this omg qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 03:33 PM
I hate only this part of it>plz remove it:'(

OmgNaro
March 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
Saccharide;101379']It is based on relative numbers; so as long as its balanced, you can be with your friends all you want.

revo has most of the 90s
they want to stick together
how dose that work?

Pinoyisthenewblack
March 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM
revo has most of the 90s
they want to stick together
how dose that work?

Revo + stackers in one side, everyone else on the other? :confused:

SpaceHippo
March 21st, 2010, 03:40 PM
Keep FreeSka in... and let revo be freeska

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM
Keep FreeSka in... and let revo be freeska

yeah i want Freeska back too, too many noobs in town:ehh:

Kyokun17
March 21st, 2010, 03:46 PM
yeah i want Freeska back too, too many noobs in town:ehh:

be thankful they can't abuse WC/TC or use shops+buy from shops

AnimaxSquareCow
March 21st, 2010, 03:47 PM
Ani ani ani ani ani forever !!!!

VladTheImplier
March 21st, 2010, 03:47 PM
Revo haves 60 ppl.

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 03:48 PM
The poll was almost 6 months ago and it was by a landslide. We decided to give this a go and see how it goes. Now's the opportunity to do this before conflicts with some other things that are planned.

Runt
March 21st, 2010, 03:49 PM
so wait, how exactly will the levels be divvied up? Like Hero 1 chooses ANI, so Hero 2 must choose BCU and the Hero 3 has their choice?

Or is it ANI allows 1~10 Heros then Hero 11 ~20 Must choose bcu?

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 03:51 PM
Remove that annoying part from it

Sage
March 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM
This is a good thing. A turbulent thing, but a good thing.

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 03:55 PM
will the reset be permanent?

Bump: lazy to read that again :o

FortunePaw
March 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
So liek, if this doesn't work out, how are we gonna repair the damage? Server rollback?

Trollpoke
March 21st, 2010, 04:08 PM
oh and uh.

moveing a brig to prelude will never work, as nobody wants to move to your ****ty agear server. kthxb

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 04:13 PM
The nation restrictions are only to prevent extreme imbalances. Just like anything we do, there isn't a for sure answer as to whether this will "fix" the current nation balance situations. We are for sure aiming for a level balance better than it is currently. And this is for both servers.

Sage
March 21st, 2010, 04:15 PM
Sad thing is that I'll get the short end of the stick, since I work 10 hours on Thursday.

By the time maintenance is over and I join the server, welp. Won't be able to play with any of my fwiends since they are all high level.

Ah well.

Hydro.
March 21st, 2010, 04:20 PM
I think you should provide everyone with a rename card.

That would truly make for a fresh start.

Nate1016
March 21st, 2010, 04:21 PM
Sad thing is that I'll get the short end of the stick, since I work 10 hours on Thursday.

By the time maintenance is over and I join the server, welp. Won't be able to play with any of my fwiends since they are all high level.

Ah well.

Wait what? Theres a deadline to pick the nation?

Nevermind, saw what you were talking about

Killabkilled
March 21st, 2010, 04:23 PM
Ok. As much as I would like to see this go nation reset go well, I see very bad things happening :'( guess we just hope for the best and see where the wind takes us eh?

TheRealGB
March 21st, 2010, 04:24 PM
oh and uh.

moveing a brig to prelude will never work, as nobody wants to move to your ****ty agear server. kthxb

go suck art's **** some more will ya...brigs on ani pre have requested transfers...

@gm sacc: I know there was a poll done but it lumped both servers together...the situation on prelude is a lot different than the one on Artemis...a brig transfer would prolly solve the imbalance and not require drastic measures such as a full server reset

Sage
March 21st, 2010, 04:26 PM
Nevermind, saw what you were talking about

Yeah, basically people who are off or who get off midday EST time will get to choose which nation to go to first. (And with this sorta change, people will be excited to do such a thing.) I don't return home until around 10 p.m. CST, so I'll be back probably 8-9 hours after maintenance ends. Or a little longer.

PlazmaZ10
March 21st, 2010, 04:27 PM
go suck art's **** some more will ya...brigs on ani pre have requested transfers...

@gm sacc: I know there was a poll done but it lumped both servers together...the situation on prelude is a lot different than the one on Artemis...a brig transfer would prolly solve the imbalance and not require drastic measures such as a full server reset

agreed +1 bear

Knetka
March 21st, 2010, 04:34 PM
this cant be happening this means every item is deleted every character is removed? that is ****ed up if so i just started playing got 2 70 just got slot armour and what now its deleted i grinded for so long and got slot amour before i ever got to seriously pvp with it

CouldnotBeL1on
March 21st, 2010, 04:35 PM

Would like this to happen.

IamRapt0r
March 21st, 2010, 04:37 PM
Would like this to happen.

I too, would like this to happen.

Runt
this cant be happening this means every item is deleted every character is removed? that is ****ed up if so i just started playing got 2 70 just got slot armour and what now its deleted i grinded for so long and got slot amour before i ever got to seriously pvp with it

Nothing is lost, you keep all your items, you just must choose a nation upon login

Amarin
Example: You will not be able to choose BCU if BCU has way more characters of your level range than ANI, and vice-versa.

this is literaly CRAP:awsum:

if i log later and some noobs take spots who leave ani anyways...:rolleyes:

and i have to suck ballz coz of them and join stupid bcu............:(

and prelude bcu noobs stay at bcu no one need u at ani side nether any traitor with comeback:mad:

ArtoriusDivinus
March 21st, 2010, 04:49 PM
It is kind of bull**** that anti-stacker prevention, it basically means anyone that isn't on within an hour after the server comes back up, is screwed, I'm not going BCU for sure, if I can't join ANI I'd rather abandon my gears on Prelude then to go BCU.

0neHitKill
March 21st, 2010, 04:50 PM

this = yes:awsum:

WheelJack
March 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM
I have been against this from the beginning. I still can not believe this is going through. Transfers will never be the answer, Half the BCU players do not know how to work together to begin with. So why would I want them over on ANI, or why would anyone help them when they can not help themselves?

I think its about time to ask for my credits back. :mad::mad:

Unskilled1
March 21st, 2010, 05:01 PM

this this this, but then i want my nick to be wiped :V

getting a rename but keeping your nickname is useless. Just look at the ranking and you know every 86+ his new name.

Runt
March 21st, 2010, 05:01 PM
well, hopefully the ANI that went to each side will continue to work together, and try to get all else to do the same. wait to see what happens, ya never know, this may b a good thing

Antares
March 21st, 2010, 05:20 PM
I have been against this from the beginning.

Its only a game, an experimental one at that. Let go of what is binding you up inside and enjoy the ride.

FortunePaw
March 21st, 2010, 05:23 PM
this this this, but then i want my nick to be wiped :V

getting a rename but keeping your nickname is useless. Just look at the ranking and you know every 86+ his new name.

I didn't have a rename since I've started playing my main :V

Runt
March 21st, 2010, 05:34 PM
um....how is this going to affect the Rise/Dawn of Brigades event ????

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 05:38 PM
um....how is this going to affect the Rise/Dawn of Brigades event ????
Dawn of the Brigades will be merged into Rise of the Brigades, more on this later.

Fikk1
Make it so that it shows a random percentage of each nation, like show 45% ANI 55% BCU when really ANI has more, so that the stackers get owned lol.

Saccharide
Make it so that it shows a random percentage of each nation, like show 45% ANI 55% BCU when really ANI has more, so that the stackers get owned lol.
That's an interesting suggestion.

CouldnotBeL1on
March 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM
What about name changes, do we get them for free? :3

XPureXEvilX
March 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM
This is good the servers need balanced i quit for about 8 months on prelude and ani is destroying bcu even worse then we were back then. If your so intent on going to a certain nation then logout and wait an hour and try again so maybe the numbers will be rebalanced and you can choose.But im sure both sides will be seeing some new people and will just have to get used to it. It's all for the best unbalanced wars arent much fun for either side.

nosounder
March 21st, 2010, 05:47 PM
GVETS will stay at ANI !

MidnightPhoenix
March 21st, 2010, 05:47 PM
revo is gonna get torn apart.

Eisbaer1109
March 21st, 2010, 05:54 PM
Saccharide;101379']It is based on relative numbers; so as long as its balanced, you can be with your friends all you want.

and then?

a.e. GVets has good amount of High lvl (5 Heros + 20 lvl 80+)

now a few from us can log in first on 30.03. and the system says "ohh, you are ****ed cause one side has to much of your lvl-range...now you have to stay on the other side and play without your ppl..and now piss off"

this is bull****...i decided for 1 nation because of ppl there, not cause suba decided where i have to go.

This Nationwipe especially now is the biggest ****** you could do

FortunePaw
March 21st, 2010, 05:56 PM

It already does that when you choose your nation.

Polysaccharide
March 21st, 2010, 06:08 PM
Seems like a good idea to me, but I'm going to wait and see how it turns out.

Also, +1 for rename cards.

LyonGermany
March 21st, 2010, 06:09 PM
1st

All cheater must be bannned immadiately from ace online.
example invisible i-gears

2nd

Its Real Money in Real Life for Premium Users
what happens with theyr bonus ?

3rd

Mission maps should be safe zones
Its not funny with alot of heros doing griefplay there

4th

GM in a brigade Nation !?=
Some GMs are cheating and prefer helping some ani

And now for our German players who can hardly speak English because they had school in the other languages as their main subjects.

Und nun für unsere Deutschen Spieler die kaum Englisch können, weil diese in der schule auch andere Sprachen als Hauptfächer hatten.

1. sollten sämmtliche cheater hier vom Server gebannt werden.
2. währe es für user die Geld dafür bezahlt haben echtgelt.
3. Sollten Missimaps von hause aus Neutrale zonen sein!
4. GM IN EINER BRIGADE IN EINER NATION?

zu 1. es kann nicht angehen, das sich ein I-Gear unsichtbar machen kann.
zu 2. was passiert mit deren Bonus?
zu 3. Es kann nicht angehen das von ettlichen Herros hier permanent Unterbunden wird seine Missis absolvieren zu lassen. Das heißt Verhindern zu lassne die Leute aufsteigen zu lassen.
zu 4. Sollte ein GM nicht für support zur verfügung stehen? Nein statt dessen ist der wohl mit am leveln, wo er natürlich dann auch infos an den Leuten rausgeben kann, wann wo und wie was am besten ist. Siehe sämtliche Kämpfe. (SP)

MUERE3
March 21st, 2010, 06:25 PM
1st all the cheater should be banned from this server.
2. Währe it for the money paid user have echtgelt.
3rd Missimaps should be zones of home from Neutral!
4th GM IN A BRIGADE IN A NATION?

To 1 it is not acceptable, this can be an I-Gear invisible.
to 2nd what happens to their bonus?
to 3rd It is not acceptable by the Ettlich Herros here is to be permanently prevented complete his missis. The means to prevent Lassner people ascend to leave.
to 4 If a GM does not stand for support to the disposal? No, instead, is leveling with the most on where he can of course then rausgeben info to the people, when where and how what is best. See all battles. (SP)

And now for our German players who can hardly speak English because they had school in the other languages as their main subjects.

Und nun für unsere Deutschen Spieler die kaum Englisch können, weil diese in der schule auch andere Sprachen als Hauptfächer hatten.

1. sollten sämmtliche cheater hier vom Server gebannt werden.
2. währe es für user die Geld dafür bezahlt haben echtgelt.
3. Sollten Missimaps von hause aus Neutrale zonen sein!
4. GM IN EINER BRIGADE IN EINER NATION?

zu 1. es kann nicht angehen, das sich ein I-Gear unsichtbar machen kann.
zu 2. was passiert mit deren Bonus?
zu 3. Es kann nicht angehen das von ettlichen Herros hier permanent Unterbunden wird seine Missis absolvieren zu lassen. Das heißt Verhindern zu lassne die Leute aufsteigen zu lassen.
zu 4. Sollte ein GM nicht für support zur verfügung stehen? Nein statt dessen ist der wohl mit am leveln, wo er natürlich dann auch infos an den Leuten rausgeben kann, wann wo und wie was am besten ist. Siehe sämtliche Kämpfe. (SP)

i lolled thx god im ANI.

RickTick
March 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM
This sounds fun, hopefully I can be on shortly after it happens.

inb4 major stacker QQ.

and that by far was the best chart you have ever done :V

Alexander
March 21st, 2010, 07:18 PM
Typical ACE players
complain about balance
complain about efforts to fix balance
complain that no one is fixing balance

Stop complaining and see how it goes.

SirHumpsalot
March 21st, 2010, 07:52 PM
He's staying with me...

In bed....

with no clothes...

Polysaccharide
March 21st, 2010, 07:52 PM
Still checking to see where everyone is going first, but I doubt I will be able to login before going to school. So I will prolly be forced to go to a side instead of picking what I want.

As long as I have fun I don't care where I go. I would just prefer to be on a nation that actually speaks English.

DarkWuIf
March 21st, 2010, 08:08 PM
Look, i support a nation reset at 3.3 -- but this isn't 3.3.... so aren't we jumping the gun just a bit here? Furthermore, if you guys do the reset before you have an anti-stacking system that doesn't F entire brigs over in place, I will be sorely dissapointed.

Dragonessz
March 21st, 2010, 08:35 PM
......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is interesting. Though how about the every 3 months thing? 0-o so every 90 days...ppl can move back and forth wherever they want.

DarkWuIf
March 21st, 2010, 08:41 PM
It just kinda feels to me like you guys were waiting with your finger on the button ever since the revo transfer and now this is just coming back up out of the blue. I know there has been some QQ about balance recently but things are better than they were before, at the very least, on Artemis. I just hope whatever is done is very clearly thought-out.

Fr1skyDingo
March 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM
I haven't read any of this thread but just from the title I wanna say

YEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!

Updating steam
March 21st, 2010, 08:54 PM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8247/atm00006u.png

DarkWuIf
March 21st, 2010, 08:55 PM
Also, what about the possibility of a Lottery system rather than a 'who-logs-in-first' scenario? Mad chaos will surely ensue otherwise, and probably some irritated customers too.

Kaiser07
March 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM
I dont know if some1 has already asked this but..... What would happend if a nation has more of the REALLY high Lv in it´s population?? I mean lets say 3 of the 8X-9X in ANI and like 12 in BCU , just for curiosity

Runt
March 21st, 2010, 09:23 PM
Also, what about the possibility of a Lottery system rather than a 'who-logs-in-first' scenario? Mad chaos will surely ensue otherwise, and probably some irritated customers too.

That would make more ppl mad, being totally forced to go to a side....gotta at least give em a chance to go where they want

Unfunny
March 21st, 2010, 09:33 PM
Re: Prelude

So far, this is what I've heard:

(Don't take this too seriously, I've only been going on by what the brig members of the brigades below have said, nothing is finalized.)

LH ANI -> BCU
RED ANI -> ANI
Cruxis ANI -> ANI

WM BCU -> ANI
WF BCU -> ANI
Immortal BCU -> BCU
RHI BCU -> ???
Crescendo BCU -> BCU
Walhalla BCU -> BCU
CrashJunkies BCU -> BCU

BCU: LH, Immortal, RHI(?), Crescendo, Walhalla, CrashJunkies
ANI: WM, WF, RED, Cruxis

wat

E: I don't know many of the new ANI brigades since I've been gone for a year, so any other information regarding brigades that have been made after january 2009 would be super cool awesome radical.

Golden_Knight
March 21st, 2010, 09:34 PM
a couple of my favorite quotes to explain this all to you in short

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil!"

"a tranmission through time and space
right into the core of my heart
a message sent by machines of time
a prophecy for a new start
the total collapse of our past
and a loss of all morality
the old time tunnel will explode
for a new life in infinity"

the whole point of those quotes is....and perhaps this whole thing..i should give thanks to masang soft and gm echosaviour...now comes my revenge on everyone and everything amongst you which has wronged me

this national reset,the balance controls...will obliterate everything all of my enemys hold dear,it will annihilate there dreams...grind there worthless souls in the mud

this is my message to the leaders of the bcu

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world … without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

IIYuriII
March 21st, 2010, 09:39 PM
I wish why can't we just merge the server so it will be like Prelude ANi/BCU Vs Artemis ANI/BCU. :p
and the name new is blah blah blah.

but however this nation reset my be fail or not. who knows ;)

Golden_Knight
March 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM
thats the whole point winter

welcome to

ace online: the dark ages

TheRealGB
March 21st, 2010, 09:45 PM

(Don't take this too seriously, I've only been going on by what the brig members of the brigades below have said, nothing is finalized.)

LH ANI -> BCU
RED ANI -> ANI
Cruxis ANI -> ANI

WM BCU -> ANI
WF BCU -> ANI
Immortal BCU -> BCU
RHI BCU -> ???
Crescendo BCU -> BCU
Walhalla BCU -> BCU
CrashJunkies BCU -> BCU

wat

E: I don't know many of the new ANI brigades since I've been gone for a year, so any other information regarding brigades that have been made after january 2009 would be super cool awesome radical.

Updated. No idea about the other smaller ani brigs.

Trollpoke
March 21st, 2010, 09:49 PM
Updated. No idea about the other smaller ani brigs.

>>implying small brigs of low levels are anything other then cannon fodder

Golden_Knight
March 21st, 2010, 09:50 PM
nice thing is....most of that probably wont come true...unless your lucky

cause almost 95% of the players on prelude arent in those famous clans,and the balance controls certainly dont respect which clan your in....

it would be so literally awesome if golden bear was forced into ani

CouldnotBeL1on
March 21st, 2010, 09:50 PM
It's true though.

e: It seems as though the transfers are "first come first serve" Hope this isn't true.

Golden_Knight
March 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
it is lion

the transfers are first come first serve

so id suggest if you want to still be in bcu by the end of this,that you all plan to use your alt chars to alter the balance so you can save your primarys from becoming treasonists

CouldnotBeL1on
March 21st, 2010, 09:54 PM
I don't want to go to BCU?

Golden_Knight
March 21st, 2010, 09:55 PM
then by all means be hovering like a hawk over the ace online icon until maint is done.ima do jsut that so i can rejoin ani

Fr1skyDingo
March 21st, 2010, 09:58 PM
WM going to ANI wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Delsabers
March 21st, 2010, 09:58 PM
honeslty i just wanna go where ever poly goes... i miss you...

Trollpoke
March 21st, 2010, 10:04 PM
i'll honestly go where either where the turks and johnwayne arn't

Delsabers
March 21st, 2010, 10:07 PM
lol lalalala ur ExxO... get off my balls bro

SexyIg
March 21st, 2010, 10:26 PM
Is it permanent or every 3 months:confused:

Unfunny
March 21st, 2010, 10:33 PM
WM going to ANI wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

We are currently all for transferring to ANI.

We have debated it for quite some time and decided it would be the best option to transfer over.

Since BCU is receiving LH (whether majority or as a whole), it would greatly shift into BCU's favor if we were still on BCU.

Beedoo
March 21st, 2010, 10:39 PM
It would be really cool if we could just set teams of 3-5 chars that were locked together, in whatever nation they had to be, so you could stay with your closest friends. But I guess that would be kinda complicated to implement.

Except for that, I don't see what people are QQing about: this thing just avoid stacking all the heroes in one nation, basically. If you really just wanna play with your friends, then regrind a topgun which should be quick and plenty of lvl to go around without screwing the balance. Maybe GMs should allow for armor and crediwhore weapons transfers on these cases too...

Ragnarok
March 21st, 2010, 10:44 PM
Terrible idea... I don't want to go to BCU..

Smokeee
March 21st, 2010, 10:54 PM
Just a question about all of this.
Do we get the missions of the other nation opened upon our change of nation? Bonus reward points included? If so, then changing nation just to get those juicy bonus stat points will be the mos common case.
For example, I am ANI, I change to BCU and upon my arrival i can do all the BCU missions i obviously have never done, and for some, I get bonus stat points.

Also, the free name change cards for everyone idea kicks ass. Think about it, even if this is ****ed up, that will leave everyone happy.

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 10:59 PM
Terrible idea... I don't want to go to BCU..
We do not force people to join any particular nation. If you are given an error. You just need to wait until it evens out a little.

The current limits are set rather broad (~20% more people than the other nation) and we expect this to be sufficient. If you're given the "too many people" error, then you should really consider joining the weaker nation to balance it out rather than stacking.

the transfers are first come first serveIt is actually easier to join the nation you want the later it is. This is due to the permitted deviation in population being proportional to the population itself (i.e. by %).

Is it permanent or every 3 months:confused:
Another poll will be made on that matter after this nation reset. This way, we can get actual useful information on the success of this.

Saccharide
March 21st, 2010, 11:00 PM
Just a question about all of this.
Do we get the missions of the other nation opened upon our change of nation? Bonus reward points included? If so, then changing nation just to get those juicy bonus stat points will be the mos common case.
For example, I am ANI, I change to BCU and upon my arrival i can do all the BCU missions i obviously have never done, and for some, I get bonus stat points.

Also, the free name change cards for everyone idea kicks ass. Think about it, even if this is ****ed up, that will leave everyone happy.
Equivalent quests will already be marked as completed.

Name change cards will be given in server mergers only (don't expect those any time soon).

Smokeee
March 21st, 2010, 11:31 PM
Saccharide;101752']Equivalent quests will already be marked as completed.

Name change cards will be given in server mergers only (don't expect those any time soon).

Ok, I wont be expecting them anytime soon, although it would be great. Huge wars.

Still, can you say around when can I expect one of those? Next year? :D

Amarin
March 21st, 2010, 11:38 PM
Saccharide;101749'] If you're given the "too many people" error, then you should really consider joining the weaker nation to balance it out rather than stacking.

sacc at this point u are wrong...

its not about SPI WP or money its not manpower or anything else

bcu prelude has got so many people who tank the whole nation
wodan for exaple he shoot everything on sight , or DP if u are not eva u are dead before u see him...

conter for all this hax stuff is tons of anis and iron will

same counts for nation reset , there is people who stay with that nation no matter what even if we fight for it to the death... :rolleyes:

and reason why ani win is only one : there is peole who dont give up and keep fighting , this whats make us Rebellion that what make us ANI

PallyVII
March 21st, 2010, 11:43 PM
I'm keeping my characters where they are. My IG on BCU, my MG on ANI on artemis. I'll play on whatever side I feel needs it, but I will likely stick with my MG from here on out.

CouldnotBeL1on
March 21st, 2010, 11:49 PM
With the nation resets and all, will maintenance take longer?

NinjaFred
March 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM
hmmmm well i suppose i will support this, hopefully no one sided wars

JOHNSON A FARTSHIRE
March 22nd, 2010, 12:02 AM
I'm impressed and somewhat excited.

Ragnarok
March 22nd, 2010, 12:50 AM
I thought this is only affecting prelude..

IIYuriII
March 22nd, 2010, 01:31 AM
Saccharide;101752'
Name change cards will be given in server mergers only (don't expect those any time soon.

:D:XD::P :awsum:

boxo
March 22nd, 2010, 02:24 AM
so why not jsut let brig leaders chose what nations to put their brigs in. instead of dealign with the brigs getting split up for balance or level

RickTick
March 22nd, 2010, 02:34 AM
boxo your yellow chat on the forums is hard to read x.x

IIYuriII
March 22nd, 2010, 02:42 AM
boxo your yellow chat on the forums is hard to read x.x

Highlight it.

Hydro.
March 22nd, 2010, 02:45 AM
Saccharide;101752']

You give out name change cards for individual transfers, why not now?

This would really make everyone much happier, and it would make it fun to figure out who is actually who.

Plus for some people it would take away the apprehension of "deserting" their nation if they knew they could freely switch and be able to have a new identity.

You should really reconsider this, especially since everyone basically agrees its a good idea.

TheRealGB
March 22nd, 2010, 02:57 AM
so why not jsut let brig leaders chose what nations to put their brigs in. instead of dealign with the brigs getting split up for balance or level

i agree with this idea...let brig leads select the nation for the brig...if someone wants to go to the other nation, they can leave the brig...for anyone that isnt in a brig, do a server reset for them so that they can pick a nation to go to individually

Philosoraptor
March 22nd, 2010, 02:58 AM
If I get split up with my butt buddy raging will happen.

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 03:06 AM
You give out name change cards for individual transfers, why not now?

This would really make everyone much happier, and it would make it fun to figure out who is actually who.

Plus for some people it would take away the apprehension of "deserting" their nation if they knew they could freely switch and be able to have a new identity.

You should really reconsider this, especially since everyone basically agrees its a good idea.

They give rename card to xferees back when they didn't have the tool for nation transfer. So there's some part that fraked up during xfer and always (?) mess up the user name. Now that they have the tool to easily transfer people between nation, you can keep everything you have, including your name.

But yeah, if we can get a free rename card during the nation wipe, I'm happy :XD:

TCM
March 22nd, 2010, 03:30 AM
I'm not worried what so ever. When I log in I'll just click the nation that has the least amount of people. Stacking=BORING. Let the stackers stack, and all the skilled players to the other nation. I just need to get away from the non-english speaking players.... Its a North American server people! GET WITH IT!:evil:

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 03:33 AM
1# I´ll stay on ANI too =) ----- SOB forever lol
2# rename cards for free? no thx. i wont see another gear with my name or smth else. ppl would copy other names just for fun. :<!!!
3#turks should stay on BCU hurhur

saber87
March 22nd, 2010, 03:39 AM
Revo should announce which side they are gonna choose before maint, then we will know where all the stackers are gonna go, so we can choose the other side :rolleyes:

FENERIR
March 22nd, 2010, 03:42 AM
Revo should announce which side they are gonna choose before maint, then we will know where all the stackers are gonna go, so we can choose the other side :rolleyes:

we are staying freeska until we know which side is getting stacked

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 03:58 AM

LH ANI -> BCU
RED ANI -> ANI
Cruxis ANI -> ANI

WM BCU -> ANI
WF BCU -> ANI
Immortal BCU -> BCU
RHI BCU -> ???
Crescendo BCU -> BCU
Walhalla BCU -> BCU
CrashJunkies BCU -> BCU

wat

BloodSweatnTears leader told me earlier they are staying ANI
I expect RaptorsElite to stay ANI as well
DragonChina noone gives a **** about so **** them sideways
JiHad+PolishDevils are the same brig just one is all alts so they will use their alts to determine which side is winning then use their mains to go onto the winning side like the stacker **** they are
and those other 2 brigs, the ones who hold akron+coro(I think DeathLaw and labrigadaideala or w/e), they will prolly do the same thing the Polish are doing, use alts to find the winning side and go to it

as I stated before:
this plan will SERIOUSLY backfire in prelude, the nation that wins the 1st couple of weeks will be getting 3+ brigs full of TG stackers (the new HH and new weapons makes making stacker chars soooooooooooooooooooo easy now)

on an unrelated note:
RHI is still around?
I never see them at wars ._.

raye2
March 22nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
at least they're not going by what gear we are , that would really bite lol

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 04:32 AM
we are staying freeska until we know which side is getting stacked

or u could stay on freeska forever ^^
MooMoo

Bump: REVOs proverb nr1:
"I didnt hit you
I simply high-fived your face"
;)

DustyThingy
March 22nd, 2010, 05:16 AM
BloodSweatnTears leader told me earlier they are staying ANI
I expect RaptorsElite to stay ANI as well
DragonChina noone gives a **** about so **** them sideways
JiHad+PolishDevils are the same brig just one is all alts so they will use their alts to determine which side is winning then use their mains to go onto the winning side like the stacker **** they are
and those other 2 brigs, the ones who hold akron+coro(I think DeathLaw and labrigadaideala or w/e), they will prolly do the same thing the Polish are doing, use alts to find the winning side and go to it

as I stated before:
this plan will SERIOUSLY backfire in prelude, the nation that wins the 1st couple of weeks will be getting 3+ brigs full of TG stackers (the new HH and new weapons makes making stacker chars soooooooooooooooooooo easy now)

on an unrelated note:
RHI is still around?
I never see them at wars ._.

Uhm, Where did you get the fact that Crescendo is going BCU? What if we went ANI??? Then you're just a big fat Lier:P

Gigadude
March 22nd, 2010, 05:50 AM
I don't like the reset.

ZEROCOOLZC
March 22nd, 2010, 05:59 AM
i cant say i hate this or not but if i am not on the same team as my friends ill be =(

GrandSkyDemon
March 22nd, 2010, 06:17 AM
i'll pick the nation that isn't stacked with non-english speakers., so yeah opposite nation where non-english speaking people are.

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 06:18 AM
i'll pick the nation that isn't stacked with turks, so yeah opposite nation where turks are.

racist haha :awsum:

GrandSkyDemon
March 22nd, 2010, 06:22 AM
racist haha :awsum:

lies, you edited my post. lol :P

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 06:23 AM
lies, you edited my post. lol :P
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( sad moo

Tsundere
March 22nd, 2010, 06:26 AM
So.... if we transfer to the opposite nation what happens to our missions? because I've saved up like +20 missions so I hope those stay as they are and do our killmarks change too? or do those stay the same

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 06:37 AM
killmarks yea if u r BCU it will change to ANI for example.
mission will stay too. (only the map could be another then)

SwimMG
March 22nd, 2010, 07:51 AM
Echo posted previously that our missions will be matched and completed during this reset.

What about all of the sidestory/mainstory missions that we saved to farm bosses and gain access to certain maps. will they remain incompleted still? Some of those missions actually give stat points etc. if they are completed it may be possible that we miss out on those points as well.

3DSerg
March 22nd, 2010, 07:53 AM
LET THERE BE CHANGE!,I say.
Things will be chaotic after that,and massive rage will ensue.But even so the way things are now is kind of boring.So i support this.Oh and i support the idea with the rename card too.

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 08:02 AM
What about all of the sidestory/mainstory missions that we saved to farm bosses and gain access to certain maps. will they remain incompleted still?

im pretty sure u have to start only the nation specific missions new.
like the pandea missions. :confused:

EchoSaviour
March 22nd, 2010, 09:53 AM
I'll say this.

1: There will be systems in place to prevent mass stacking and to ensure that balance can occur. These systems were already implemented in 3.2 but they would be impossible to make effective without making everyone neutral again.

2: If you don't want to change nations, then don't. You can just repick the nation. If it's full, you may have to wait a few hours or a day to pick it again as people are sorted out by the system.

3: No renames in this case.

4: Ep3.3 is coming REALLY soon, hence why we're making this announcement. This is not because of any recent transfers, but more to put everything in a clean slate situation when 3.3 starts as well as to do a massive cleanup of various things due to inactives.

5: Players voted about this before, and this is the result. This will occur. We have taken 2 months of planning and taken all the potential variables and came to the conclusion that this is the best route to go when 3.3 drops.

6: From the moment the nations are cleared and people start picking their nations again, the automatic sorting system will be permanently active. We won't have major numbers problems until people decide to stop playing.

OmgNaro
March 22nd, 2010, 09:56 AM
EchoSaviour;102025']I'll say this.

4: Ep3.3 is coming REALLY soon, hence why we're making this announcement. This is not because of any recent transfers, but more to put everything in a clean slate situation when 3.3 starts as well as to do a massive cleanup of various things due to inactives.

Lawl AR is suppose to get 3.2 tomorrow

Fame is getting wiped right? Can we keep our KMs?

Philosoraptor
March 22nd, 2010, 09:57 AM
Echo, how soon is 3.3?! I HAVE TO KNOW? 1 MONTH? 2? LOWER THAN ONE!?!?!??!? AIUHGUIASUH!

OmgNaro
March 22nd, 2010, 10:07 AM
Echo, how soon is 3.3?! I HAVE TO KNOW? 1 MONTH? 2? LOWER THAN ONE!?!?!??!? AIUHGUIASUH!
I wouldn't be surprised if it was this or next Thursday

EchoSaviour
March 22nd, 2010, 10:07 AM
We said the beginner patch was the last major patch before 3.3

Localization was sent off already. Waiting on the test.

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 10:08 AM
EchoSaviour;102025']
2: You can just repick the nation. If it's full, you may have to wait a few hours or a day to pick it again as people are sorted out by the system.

so if we wanna play with our friends we should be fast? :ehh:
well then ill log all my friends when they rnt online and pick ANI....

cuz it would be gay to get only 60 or 70% from the brig/friends on 1 nation

OmgNaro
March 22nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
so if we wanna play with our friends we should be fast? :ehh:
well then ill log all my friends when they rnt online and pick ANI....

cuz it would be gay to get only 60 or 70% from the brig/friends on 1 nation

check your pms

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 10:21 AM
EchoSaviour;102032']We said the beginner patch was the last major patch before 3.3

With the pace of suba's testing cycle goes, that means the 3.3 patch will be at least 2~3 weeks away?

BcuIG
March 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
I'm confused here was this nation reset based on the poll we took 6 months ago? Also ANI Artemis had to go through an inbalenced server for months so what is so diffrent about BCU being pissed about the inblence that causes the GM's to reset the nation (lol not that ANI asked for one 6 months ago).

AnimaxSquareCow
March 22nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
check your pms

im at work atm gimmi 1h. stupid company pc sux haha its loading and loading and loading ^^

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
I'm confused here was this nation reset based on the poll we took 6 months ago? Also ANI Artemis had to go through an inbalenced server for months so what is so diffrent about BCU being pissed about the inblence that causes the GM's to reset the nation (lol not that ANI asked for one 6 months ago).

The thing is, they have the tool to make sure a server is balanced. But it requires everyone to be neutural again for it to work. 6 month ago, BCU was curbstomping ANI when the poll took place. Since bcu was curbstomping, stackers made bcu has more numbazz. GM tried with manully balance (transfer of revo and some others), but without the system, stackers would be ensured. I believe that is why they waited for 2(?) month and finally drop the hammer on massive nation wipe before ep3.3 to ensure a fresh start with the 3.3 2nd zomg patch of this space bee game :V

TheRealGB
March 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Fame is getting wiped right? Can we keep our KMs?

Echo please answer this question. If it is wiped, it puts us at a disadvantage in the world-wide epeen waving contest.

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
Echo please answer this question. If it is wiped, it puts us at a disadvantage in the world-wide epeen waving contest.

It's the same as transfer. You keep your personal fame, and brig will lose brig fame because of the brig wipe.

Trollpoke
March 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
EchoSaviour;102032']We said the beginner patch was the last major patch before 3.3

how'd u get it done so fast?

according to gameforge, it normal to take 4 quaters to translate something.

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 11:37 AM
Uhm, Where did you get the fact that Crescendo is going BCU? What if we went ANI??? Then you're just a big fat Lier:P

I can prove your an idiot in 2 diff. ways on this post

1) you spelt Liar wrong
2) I never said in my post anything ABOUT crescendo, that was rrrrrraaaavvvveeee and he said that information wasn't 100% accurate

l2read more GUY

edit:

how'd u get it done so fast?

according to gameforge, it normal to take 4 quaters to translate something.

yea, and according to gameforge, Cabal Online > AR/AO, so their never right it seems
hence why they lied to their community for 4 months about not hearing from the devs, even tho devs were the ones not hearing from GF because GF was busy with their version of Cabal :V

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 11:46 AM
I can prove your an idiot in 2 diff. ways on this post

1) you spelt Liar wrong
2) I never said in my post anything ABOUT crescendo, that was rrrrrraaaavvvveeee and he said that information wasn't 100% accurate

l2read more GUY

edit:

yea, and according to gameforge, Cabal Online > AR/AO, so their never right it seems
hence why they lied to their community for 4 months about not hearing from the devs, even tho devs were the ones not hearing from GF because GF was busy with their version of Cabal :V

wait... WAT? Cabal online???

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/thumb/f/f5/Cabal.jpg/600px-Cabal.jpg

VladTheImplier
March 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Everyone knows that cabal is yet another asian cash cow.

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Everyone knows that cabal is yet another asian cash cow.

sad part is, it's not even a good one :ehh:

Bakikis
March 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM
hai..gm..this upcoming event can u please give me rename cards?
if its ok..

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM
hai..gm..this upcoming event can u please give me rename cards?
if its ok..

I believe they already said they only give renames with single x-fers and with server merges but not with nation resets

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 12:37 PM
I believe they already said they only give renames with single x-fers and with server merges but not with nation resets

They don't even give that to single xfer no moar...

OmgNaro
March 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM

I got an rename.....

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM

welp thats p. gay, but eh, what ya gonna do?

and I found the post that was made by GF that I mentioned a few posts ago,

Oh, I will probably get slapped twice and triple for my comments now but well....
I will directly refer my post to Bullsl' Post since I think there are heaps of things alot of you guys see the same way.
So here we go...

The reason why Ep3.2 got delayed last year:
We received a new MMO (you may find it on the MMO Portal). This one had high priority due to certain circumstances (I can't give you details about it but let's say the details are pretty nasty) and dragged our translators away from all games that received translations (4story, AR Ep3.2 to be more specific). This whole thingy got delayed until the new MMO got fully translated, released and went live. That took around 4 months until the translators could continue with translating things in AR. We sent the translated files to the developers and they gave us a priority plan in which AR.net was Priority 1 in Ep3.2 release. All other language files are still in Korea and await implementation for our testservers.
Since we are so much behind the current state of AceOnline, they gave us a new patch to keep up with all other Publisher Versions. And of course, more content and more bugs appeared.

accompanied by this lovely little pic...
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww133/Kyokun17/lolcabal.jpg

JKRevan
March 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
wait... WAT? Cabal online???

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/thumb/f/f5/Cabal.jpg/600px-Cabal.jpg
Everything is going according to my.... your plans...

that reminds me C&C4 is OUT omg

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 12:52 PM

C&C4 doesn't exist! Period!

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM

*waits patiently for C&C:RA 4*

JKRevan
March 22nd, 2010, 01:02 PM
nah, not RA4... ea already ****ed up the plot (the game is fun but the plot is wreck)

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
nah, not RA4... ea already ****ed up the plot (the game is fun but the plot is wreck)

but...but...but... I don't pay attention to RA's plot after the 1st(RA had the only good plot, RA 2 had best gameplay, and RA 3 had the weeabo army w/ psychotic schoolgirls)

JKRevan
March 22nd, 2010, 01:19 PM
RA2 plot is good as well if you dont take it far too seriously, it lightens up the mood as opposed to the dark moody tiberian series.

but Ra3 just threw evrything off the window, spat on it, took a dump, and buried under burning coal

alex 56
March 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Saccharide;101347']we will be conducting a full server nation reset on this Thursday's scheduled maintenance
game stupid, i quit

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM
RA2 plot is good as well if you dont take it far too seriously, it lightens up the mood as opposed to the dark moody tiberian series.

but Ra3 just threw evrything off the window, spat on it, took a dump, and buried under burning coal

Never said it wasn't good, tho I like the 1st one more because it also sets up for the tiberian series later on, the 2nd one was more modern then any other C&C which was what made it good, I'd say realistic, but...well...mind control...prisma towers...teleportation... jetpack troops... kinda throws realistic out the window

and 3rd, well... yea... they went overboard... but hey, at least the operators weren't to bad looking lol

E4rthQu4ke
March 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
GM do the Fame and KM of ur acc getting resetted too ?

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 01:27 PM
GM do the Fame and KM of ur acc getting resetted too ?

yes... you lose any and all fame you have ever acquired... :)

Trollpoke
March 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
>>implying C&C is anything compared to SC2

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4697/26460033.jpg

Alexander
March 22nd, 2010, 01:39 PM
this is a good idea

name changes would be a better idea.
or better yet, name changes as a thursday 5:25 so not everyone, but those online.

ArtoriusDivinus
March 22nd, 2010, 01:50 PM
C&C4 doesn't exist! Period!

This.

C&C 4 build-system is ****ed up, they just had to ****up the final installment of the game.

Mike Cosgrove
March 22nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
They made more command and conquer games after Firestorm, Tib Sun's expansion pack?

Odd, I don't recall seeing anything produced by Westwood.

Alexander
March 22nd, 2010, 02:25 PM
Burn Fattie.
;x

VladTheImplier
March 22nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
They made more command and conquer games after Firestorm, Tib Sun's expansion pack?

EA bought Westwood and most of their devs left/got fired and formed Petroglyph Games (Star Wars EAW).

Also, ****ing EA had to **** up C&C on the final installment.

Tianlong2
March 22nd, 2010, 02:40 PM
two inquiries :P

1) what about deleted characters? they still exist in database (we can't take their names) but they're counting against the nation balance

2) what about unreacheable characters? those characters that exist in game but have no subagames account associated (like the lost accounts after the subagames crash last year!)

Kyokun17
March 22nd, 2010, 02:41 PM

thats because westwood was bought out by EA for 122.5 million before anymore games could be made,

EchoSaviour
March 22nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
two inquiries :P

1) what about deleted characters? they still exist in database (we can't take their names) but they're counting against the nation balance

2) what about unreacheable characters? those characters that exist in game but have no subagames account associated (like the lost accounts after the subagames crash last year!)

Deleted characters would either be deleted or also made into neutral.

The unreachable characters, ACE never had that problem as far as I'm aware. And if there are any, it's probably countable on 2 hands.

Tianlong2
March 22nd, 2010, 02:49 PM
EchoSaviour;102290']Deleted characters would either be deleted or also made into neutral.

The unreachable characters, ACE never had that problem as far as I'm aware. And if there are any, it's probably countable on 2 hands.

I think there are more unreachable characters than what you think... remember, when suba recovered the accounts last year suba did it from an old backup... a pretty old backup... so what about all the accounts created in those months not in the backup? they're more than 3 months as far as i can calculate, maybe 4 or 5 months lost... but cause i'm not there, it's just a guess... but my data in the forums and email and so on from that backup was really pretty old

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM
I think there are more unreachable characters than what you think... remember, when suba recovered the accounts last year suba did it from an old backup... a pretty old backup... so what about all the accounts created in those months not in the backup? they're more than 3 months as far as i can calculate, maybe 4 or 5 months lost... but cause i'm not there, it's just a guess... but my data in the forums and email and so on from that backup was really pretty old

Think it this way, since those old account won't even be played, their status will be neither ani nor bcu because no one is loggin in with those account to pick a nation. So only the active account/players will affect the new balance system.

ArtoriusDivinus
March 22nd, 2010, 03:32 PM
thats because westwood was bought out by EA for 122.5 million before anymore games could be made,

You can perfectly see the difference between Westwood and EA products: RA2, still made by Westwood, excellent gameplay, excellent plot, good cutscenes, decent online play, compare that to it's expansion pack Yuri's Revenge, made by EA, horrible faction balance ( seriously, Yuri's side is so broken it's pretty much banned from any competitive matches ), not so decent cutscenes, gameplay was thrown out the window with crappy new maps and all, missions were to easy and boring, hell, I can go on but I'll spare you.

On topic: I think the 5:25 rename thing sounds good, not everyone gets them then.

VladTheImplier
March 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM
I miss RA2 :C

JKRevan
March 22nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
Meh...

on the topic of C&C, I still love the series.. and i absolutely am a sucker so im going to buy C&C 4 and whatever xp pack comes around. (or dlc as ppl are milking us)

but srsly, best cutscene hands down is THIS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKy4BdOVsZI&feature=related)

Kane lives in death...

Mike Cosgrove
March 22nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Cabal, define favorable outcome

They all die

....Fair enough.

JKRevan
March 22nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Cabal, define favorable outcome

They all die

....Fair enough.
themost epic thing about that exchange, is that slavik simply says "fair enough" instead of the stereotypical maniacal laugh of villains

FortunePaw
March 22nd, 2010, 08:03 PM
themost epic thing about that exchange, is that slavik simply says "fair enough" instead of the stereotypical maniacal laugh of villains

And that is what made slavik badass

ITS ME THE DOCTORGUY
March 22nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
I like this Idea. Revo is going ANI. Every turk and pinoy pleasae stack ANI.

Antares
March 22nd, 2010, 09:45 PM

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/aspectus/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

CAPTAIN PLANET
March 22nd, 2010, 09:47 PM

Too bad we're not deciding until after everyone has chosen their nation.

metalzwn
March 22nd, 2010, 10:27 PM
Too bad we're not deciding until after everyone has chosen their nation.

Hmm, well according to Swimchamp, Blacklisted will be going where Revo is not. So I guess we'll be going last. :/

SpaceHippo
March 22nd, 2010, 10:47 PM
game of chicken, see who will pick a nation first

SwimMG
March 23rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hmm, well according to Swimchamp, Blacklisted will be going where Revo is not. So I guess we'll be going last. :/

It is not for certain whether we will be with revo or not. I have not decided 100% on any side that we may go to. I am in contact with other brigs, and we strive to make the server as balanced as possible.

Whether revo is on our side or not. Whether we go to ani or stay bcu, will all depend on how things turn out. It comes down to keeping friends together and PvP balance.

So let this kill any rumors going around that blacklisted has decided on anything. We wont be deciding till after the reset.

Philosoraptor
March 23rd, 2010, 01:20 PM
It is not for certain whether we will be with revo or not. I have not decided 100% on any side that we may go to. I am in contact with other brigs, and we strive to make the server as balanced as possible.

Whether revo is on our side or not. Whether we go to ani or stay bcu, will all depend on how things turn out. It comes down to keeping friends together and PvP balance.

So let this kill any rumors going around that blacklisted has decided on anything. We wont be deciding till after the reset.

lolblacklisted

OmgNaro
March 23rd, 2010, 01:43 PM

I thought we decided to go prelude?

SwimMG
March 23rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
naro, why do you always ruin the fun =O hahaha

BookiRetro
March 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Retro is staying BCU:awsum::awsum:

Beast30000
March 28th, 2010, 04:30 PM
GM try and make sum tin that can you press it while you play the game too check how much does the other nation has say eg. Time or the map you should put a third tool where it says Nation Counter to count the players too see how many are on each side do u get what i mean :D that will help us

SpaceHippo
March 28th, 2010, 04:35 PM
GM try and make sum tin that can you press it while you play the game too check how much does the other nation has say eg. Time or the map you should put a third tool where it says Nation Counter to count the players too see how many are on each side do u get what i mean :D that will help us

no it wont, that will help the stackers to see who has more so they can go there and win more... and that is what we are trying to avoid

Haruishu
March 31st, 2010, 02:43 AM
well, hopefully the ANI that went to each side will continue to work together, and try to get all else to do the same. wait to see what happens, ya never know, this may b a good thing+1.........

Ad-man
March 31st, 2010, 03:30 PM
Hmm, so will this be every 3 months?

Lorard
March 14th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Wooo Hooo .. finally

Brig leaders gonna be stuffed though .. guess I will have to buy a membership again .. if I get back to ani that is :D

The_Black
March 14th, 2012, 09:22 AM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab208/mariner517/necro.jpg

IronlEye
March 14th, 2012, 10:17 AM
naro, why do you always ruin the fun =O hahaha

Yes Naro, why you always ruin it D=

Tartaros517
March 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab208/mariner517/threadnecro.jpg

MeanMako
April 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Wooo Hooo .. finally

Brig leaders gonna be stuffed though .. guess I will have to buy a membership again .. if I get back to ani that is :D

Did you really waste 2 years of your life checking daily to see if you could join ANI after the reset???