PDA

View Full Version : need clan for my mage 102 midranda :)

143cherrydee
March 30th, 2010, 01:14 PM
hohoho. its been years since i stopped PT. and now im thinking of playing again. (just every BC period). and oh,got some few questions to ask..

what is the current BC time?
what's with radients? its the rarest sheltoms now? how much does it cost in gold?
eh, i have 3 accounts with at least 3 chars each, carrying 100kk on inventory :)
and yeah, need guild pls =)

Chislev
March 30th, 2010, 03:43 PM
I'm guessing you are from midranda...

Raidents are "the rare" sheltom, yeah, i can't get enough of them just to supply my friends hehe

About clans you may try royal blood, 24s3v3n or allstars just to mention a few with vry nice people in them.

BC time... i'm not sure, i don't play bc at all :p

143cherrydee
March 30th, 2010, 03:58 PM
thats just insane. way ago raidents were being ignored most of the time.
i should go and check my characters then. wish i have stocks of raidents left there :) but wait, are you referring to raidents used for upgrading +1 +2? the green arrow like sheltom?

Bowk
March 30th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Radients on mid server are priced on average at 1kk each

Chislev
March 30th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Thats not true, there are some poeples TRYING to set up that price but it is not the price for what they actually sell. of course there are always some people desperate enough to pay that much, but the real price is way below that.

The reason for this is simple: no low/middle level players to hunt raidents while training and people in some kind of aging madness, so there is no supply for such high demand. Yep it is a good time for new entrepeneurs in the stones market. Transparos Murkies and devines are starting to be in high demand as well.