Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slot Armor Bonus Guide (Updated 4/6/2010)

So these are game drops then? New to the game and just a bit confused on where these are coming from. Have heard different stories about purchasing these with SPI, WP, and Creds...seems a bit lazy if someone can just waltz in throw real money at it and walk around in the best of the best.
    Sanity is like a parachute, just because you have lost yours does not mean you can have mine.

if i got it right, the V1 version is tradeable, so you can get with SPI. they do not drop at all, being a reward from cash shop's gamble machines.

Default My apologies

Due to Certain Complications and a torn interests...
    it is with a heavy heart that i must retire from updating this guide.
    I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.

If anyone wants to continue my work, please do so.
    I not only welcome it, but encourage it.

God speed everyone.

Signed,

Stealthbat
    Last edited by Stealthbat; August 29th, 2010 at 07:32 PM.

I know this is late but do you mean if the added another 4 tiers? And anyone on prelude BCU want to put a price on V1 stilletto binder? I ask in trade but no one ever responds.
    Last edited by FuzzyRabbit; November 28th, 2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfyLovesCookies View Post
    Actually, R mean Reiz, which focus more on Energy than Shield. (like garuda/schneider/Laden/bischelle)

I wish we had S type, Shield Armor (like Serpent/Double coat/Prizma/Tower)
    R for Regular, not Reiz.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

i just noticed CS armors do not really have the bonus listed

why?
    Its Like If I Really Where On 4Chan!

I think most R-Type slot armors for B-Gear a lot, E-Type slot armors for I-Gear, and D-Type slot armors for M-Gear; but I don't know about A-Gear, using D-Type slot armors?

Slot armor bonuses were done away with around the time they added armor gambles.

Renamed to Souls recently, formerly ScreamingSkull, lvl 91 igear
    Wight 87 bg, Ghastly 80 mg, Voided 71 bg, N0PE 61 ig
    Fiend 90 bg, Haunt 80 mg
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

I'll bump it a bit. Base on the postings that have said it here. Is it true that the slot armor bonuses are totally gone? I'm sorry to bump this topic. Cause i haven't log-in since before the launch of episode 3.++.

What i'm doing right now is updating my knowledge/news/events about ace online. I just log-in last 2wks up to present time. The currently news/updates that i know are the EVO P.E.T., IF3, New slot armors, new weapons, And new IF3 Armors (still confirming if it has already launch. )

Thank you for the information.
    "The Reality is a Dream,
    The Dream is a Reality"
    -----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Yami-Haseo View Post
    I'll bump it a bit. Base on the postings that have said it here. Is it true that the slot armor bonuses are totally gone? I'm sorry to bump this topic. Cause i haven't log-in since before the launch of episode 3.++.

What i'm doing right now is updating my knowledge/news/events about ace online. I just log-in last 2wks up to present time. The currently news/updates that i know are the EVO P.E.T., IF3, New slot armors, new weapons, And new IF3 Armors (still confirming if it has already launch. )

Thank you for the information.
    Every armor had his own "bonus", they removed that and you can gamble it yourself to get good fixes.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast