Thread: a thread of our own!

Default a thread of our own!

seems mods and stuff are locking peoples threads for no reasons. i would personally like to suggest that in a general chat forum we are aloud to talk about what ever we want as long as we stick by forum rules no? locking threads for no good reason does nothing to help the game. so id like an off topic section or a section where we can talk about what ever we want! next you'll be banning people just for the sake of banning people in the just because its there scenario.

ive seen a few sites like this where mods are just power mad or hungry but there is a sheer lack of profile on this game and its a good game once you get over its bad points. its a wonder of its bad profile when in a general thread where stuff is ment to be aloud to be talked about are locked. so i suggest we have a section where we can talk about stuff in general , game related, off topic , etc it will at-least increase the daily hits this forum currently gets. atm it feels like we may as well not use the forums for thought of a ban hammer or thread lock been passed about. or at-least point me in the right direction of where i can post a daily post freely without thought of the above
    Last edited by Mgrandy; June 16th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.

another suggestion to increase this games profile would be get streamers onside currently alot of people are streaming games none of which are streaming ace online not one! and its free advertising. hold a competition for best video or such the prize ill leave upto you and anything is good when its free. also when i first joined there were game codes and such you could get if you joined and you would get like a 7 day pic of lover and some other basic items these greatly increased numbers to the game. what in relation to advertising is currently employed in this game? word of mouth? and possibly steam?
    Last edited by Mgrandy; June 16th, 2017 at 03:49 PM.