Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: State of the Game - April Edition

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Getting around the filter = bad
    Exploiting the filter and just rampant swearing = bad

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    Getting around the filter = bad
    Exploiting the filter and just rampant swearing = bad
    I'm glad Suba doesn't find loli's offensive.

560 zoom zoom.

I'm going to echo what amarin said, although in slightly better english.

The problem with IF right now is that it's a purely stat-based challenge, as opposed to a skill-based one. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's a skill ceiling that you hit at around the point you learn to associate an on-screen shape with an enemy and develop enough motor control to put your reticule over it and press the mouse button. Once you get past that point, all you can do is get better stats.

I'm not saying future IFs should be easier, but they really need to take the focus away from levels and bring it back to skill.

For instance, some kind of gauntlet-style challenge would be fair, even if it's just a glorified version of "flying through hoops", because a level 92 gear won't find it much easier than a level 30 - slightly, but not much. Or maybe there could be mobs with a massive disparity between offensive and defensive power, such that they would pose a threat to a hero, but could be killed by a vet if he knows what he's doing. Again, it wouldn't have to be easy, but it would at least be equally difficult for everyone.

How is grinding suppose to be easier? How is 100 the new 86? =|

Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Keep up the good work
    Seconded.
    PaladinVII :
    -LvL 6x BG BCU Prelude, LvL 76 AG BCU Prelude, LvL 80 MG ANI Artemis AO, LvL 83 IG ANI Artemis AO, LvL 81 MG ANI Orion AR, LvL 71 IG ANI Helix AR, LvL 71 BG BCU Orion AR (deleted), LvL 81 MG Trimus SCO, LvL 78 IG ANI Trimus SCO

dam oops i swear again

Yeah, you maybe know this already, but that massive nation reset all but backfired. Most of--if not all--of Prelude BCU's remaining high-level gears who were worth half a damn stacked to ANI. The Prelude BCU war stats almost show solid "ANI" as the victor in almost every given war event, with BCU very rarely popping up on the SP listing. This is unchanged from before the reset occured. In my opinion, your anti-stacking measures aren't strict enough, and some forceful "transfers" of high-level gears back to BCU would not only vindicate some of the people hurt by this unforeseen turn of events, but also bring some balance back into the server as well.

Oh, and Nishia rigged herself into the General Commander position and hopes of the general population aren't high for her tenure as General Commander. She has already had several shortcomings on multiple fronts (including hints about outright abusing her position for her own personal gain), and all the slack has since been taken up by one KenjiHimura, leader of the Aces brigade which, might I add, has been having a streak of bad luck following the ninja'd outpost capturing system (the one that nets the capture to the last hit rather than the most DPS).

My 2 cents concerning the state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieral View Post
    Yeah, you maybe know this already, but that massive nation reset all but backfired. Most of--if not all--of Prelude BCU's remaining high-level gears who were worth half a damn stacked to ANI. The Prelude BCU war stats almost show solid "ANI" as the victor in almost every given war event, with BCU very rarely popping up on the SP listing. This is unchanged from before the reset occured. In my opinion, your anti-stacking measures aren't strict enough, and some forceful "transfers" of high-level gears back to BCU would not only vindicate some of the people hurt by this unforeseen turn of events, but also bring some balance back into the server as well.

Oh, and Nishia rigged herself into the General Commander position and hopes of the general population aren't high for her tenure as General Commander. She has already had several shortcomings on multiple fronts (including hints about outright abusing her position for her own personal gain), and all the slack has since been taken up by one KenjiHimura, leader of the Aces brigade which, might I add, has been having a streak of bad luck following the ninja'd outpost capturing system (the one that nets the capture to the last hit rather than the most DPS).

My 2 cents concerning the state of the game.
    As this is prelude related, I took it to the prelude forums. Feel free to drop by.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthrea...035#post114035

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    ... In other words if the nations are still unbalanced, the autbalancer will still prevent you from joining. So basically this should really put a dent on the stacker issue.
    There is a way to "BYPASS" the autobalance system, is not that hard to find out (a lot of players found it since the reset), it should be fixed asap, if you don't know what i am talking about i can tell you via PM

Quote Originally Posted by MoSFeT View Post
    There is a way to "BYPASS" the autobalance system, is not that hard to find out (a lot of players found it since the reset), it should be fixed asap, if you don't know what i am talking about i can tell you via PM
    Agreed, How do you think most of BCU got into BCU when the server came back up?

What i did was logged on my alt and join. Then the Account is automatically locked to that nation so you join on you're main. Simple as that.
    SlowFiveOh - 84 AG
    YOULAGBRO - 86 IG (Inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
    what does pressing F5 mean?

[ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]51459-2[/ACESIG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast