Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: State of the Game - April Edition

Quote Originally Posted by PlazmaZ10 View Post

this is why u QQ?
    YOu got an UBER prob weapon there...that's why..

I say just barrel roll when a dragon shoots at you, don't time it, just barrel roll when you hear the dragon shoots at you and there you won't get hit i promise, i only get killed by the third dragon, but don't try to kill the third, just farm the mobs for orbs and buy the second type of buffs till you have like 30 of each and once you do then take care of the third and fourth dragon and if able to, then kill Ultima Kreacia and become a legend by winning 600k subapoints divided by the number of players. Also stop QQing about def nerf ok. If you don't like m-gs with less defense then just get other gear or wait and be quiet till something happens with the next patches. But yeah don't QQ about the dragons either, winning 100k subapoints shouldn't be easy. But it is just farm bosses for a B-X and then buy creds from other player.

Bump:
    Quote Originally Posted by Warplace View Post
    I say just barrel roll when a dragon shoots at you, don't time it, just barrel roll when you hear the dragon shoots at you and there you won't get hit i promise, i only get killed by the third dragon, but don't try to kill the third, just farm the mobs for orbs and buy the second type of buffs till you have like 30 of each and once you do then take care of the third and fourth dragon and if able to, then kill Ultima Kreacia and become a legend by winning 600k subapoints divided by the number of players. Also stop QQing about def nerf ok. If you don't like m-gs with less defense then just get other gear or wait and be quiet till something happens with the next patches. But yeah don't QQ about the dragons either, winning 100k subapoints shouldn't be easy. But it is just farm bosses for a B-X and then buy creds from other player.
    I forgot, if you kill Ultima Kreacia you might get one of those shiny new weapons that echo showed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234