Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: Contest: Video Commercial

  1. #11

    Default

    I wonder if it's ok to use old video clips...Since now Artemis server on Ace Online doesn't have much pew pewing >->;

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Neko World
    Posts
    3

    Default

    ACE Online [ON]
    Fraps [ON]
    Sony Vegas 8.0 [ON]

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonessz View Post
    I wonder if it's ok to use old video clips...Since now Artemis server on Ace Online doesn't have much pew pewing >->;
    I demand an answer.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    a place far far away...
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seapoke View Post
    I demand an answer.
    I guess it might be OK. Maybe you can PM GM for that too

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonessz View Post
    I wonder if it's ok to use old video clips...Since now Artemis server on Ace Online doesn't have much pew pewing >->;
    I don't think that would be an issue, i think long as its related to Ace ... it should be fine

  6. #16

    Default ASCOT NEW in Ace online

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Poptart View Post

    Yes we have another video contest! This time around we are going to ask members to create a 1-2 Min commercial for their favorite game, capturing the attention of people by showing them what you think are the best aspects of the game. So start the tapes rolling! There will be 1 winner per game title (Ace, PT1, and Kuso)

    Submit your uploaded video links to: Contests@subagames.com by: Friday May 28th 2010
    (Be sure to include your "login id" when providing the links to your uploaded video)

    Film Rules:
    Film: 1-2 min. in length (Films over 2 minutes will be disqualified automatically)
    Include: SUBA Games title and Game title.
    Music/Sound: Optional
    (Here are some free sites available to upload your work: FileFront, RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire)

    Prize:
    200,000 Suba Points

    Voting Rules:
    Winners will be voted on by Suba Staff

    Contest Rules:
    All applicants must be a registered user of Suba Games.
    Videos that contain explicit content will be disqualified automatically.
    There will be only one winner per IP address and or shipping address. (IP Address)
    We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries.
    This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and all laws applicable to applicants.
    All entries become the property of Wicked Interactive LTD., none will be returned.
    i wish my account back also ...and i will make a vid..for u GM u can get my suba item pls i wan it back :v

    Bump: GM poptar..hi good day, can u give my account i did not mean to scam suba i just buy credits from suba and yesterday i log in i got banned

    Bump:
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Poptart View Post

    Yes we have another video contest! This time around we are going to ask members to create a 1-2 Min commercial for their favorite game, capturing the attention of people by showing them what you think are the best aspects of the game. So start the tapes rolling! There will be 1 winner per game title (Ace, PT1, and Kuso)

    Submit your uploaded video links to: Contests@subagames.com by: Friday May 28th 2010
    (Be sure to include your "login id" when providing the links to your uploaded video)

    Film Rules:
    Film: 1-2 min. in length (Films over 2 minutes will be disqualified automatically)
    Include: SUBA Games title and Game title.
    Music/Sound: Optional
    (Here are some free sites available to upload your work: FileFront, RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire)

    Prize:
    200,000 Suba Points

    Voting Rules:
    Winners will be voted on by Suba Staff

    Contest Rules:
    All applicants must be a registered user of Suba Games.
    Videos that contain explicit content will be disqualified automatically.
    There will be only one winner per IP address and or shipping address. (IP Address)
    We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries.
    This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and all laws applicable to applicants.
    All entries become the property of Wicked Interactive LTD., none will be returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddylee View Post
    My camera is rolling now.... AAAction !
    Pls watch my wid
    <P>Angelo<IMG src="http://myprofile.subagames.com/images/icon/biggrin.gif"></P>

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Very Very interesting...I been dying to make a video for Ace, here is more incentive WIIII =D Is there any limitations too any music we can use? Other than the explicit content?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    10,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikkopaklay View Post

    i wish my account back also ...and i will make a vid..for u GM u can get my suba item pls i wan it back :v

    Bump: GM poptar..hi good day, can u give my account i did not mean to scam suba i just buy credits from suba and yesterday i log in i got banned
    lolololololololol

  9. #19
    Monkeynucleosis's Avatar
    Monkeynucleosis is offline I can't pick a name so I'll keep changing it.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Turnipland
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoSweetGirl View Post
    ACE Online [ON]
    Fraps [ON]
    Sony Vegas 8.0 [ON]
    Why would you have Sony Vegas on if you haven't started Frapsing anything yet? D: That just gives you less frames per second.
    <br>

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SUBA Games HQ
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketG1 View Post
    Very Very interesting...I been dying to make a video for Ace, here is more incentive WIIII =D Is there any limitations too any music we can use? Other than the explicit content?
    Nope, you are the director!

    Long as you follow the rules, its fine

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •