Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM's *unintentional* Power Abuse (Ruining Game?)

Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragoon View Post
    oic.

GM_Mudkip and GM_Casper are always on discord and are available to talk and listen as long as you bring issues to them. They also keep on top of tickets. You might not get a response within 24 hours but they'll get to it within reasonable matter. All it takes is just simple communication. They're both easy going guys who listen to the player base. Therefore, there was no reason for this thread in the first place.
    check ur forum private message plz zen
    DoEs My P0St SeEms CrYpTiC?

Joseph1 LV.80 NOVA SENTINEL.

As I stated I know these things were done unintentionally and I didn't mean too cause any sort of drama and as a couple people said they sent tickets but the issue wasn't changed so I took their word and check if it got changed on the " E-NewsLetter " hence why I made a forum post even if players don't think so " GM's " usually check forum post or moderators bring it up to GM's attention which is why if I have any type of issue or things that could be better or anything that was not addressed properly in tickets that others or I myself sent I tend to write a post also if it sounded like " Pitchforks and torches " I personally apologize for that.
    I generally like addressing issues like this in forum either way because it shows everyone's opinion on the topic which was another reason I addressed it in this sort of way ( of people who actually comment anyways )
    Last edited by NightSora; August 14th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.

Zezeyon - Level 80 Comet Marksman, Level 15 Jeweler
    Noxtiz - Level 80 Solar Guardian, Level 15 Alchemist
    Nakato - Level 80 Moon Flame Envoy

4CE is my favourite<3

We appreciate the apology and thank you for bringing this to our attention. The other LH GM's are very friendly and cooperative and would happily do things when brought to them, especially in a pleasant manner. When it's not is when I get involved

What's funny is that..... It's already second week of September, and the issue is yet to be solved. Hope you take this in account that the progress are never made sometimes even though they are spoken of. Take this as a reminder.

That's some high quality game breaking bug right here

I guess u guys tried. the merit got reset. but isn't it the wrong thing that got reset? it was supposed to be battle exp that was supposed to be reset. IMO those guilds should be removed. but at this rate, i should be just happy with the battle exp reset i guess.

seems one of those guilds took themselves out. IMO, GM should disband the other guild to make it easy. trying to reset the battle level is taking months it seems. The post is created on Auguest. now its almost december. Gonna be almost 4 months lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12