Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GM's *unintentional* Power Abuse (Ruining Game?)

Angry GM's *unintentional* Power Abuse (Ruining Game?)

So it's come to my attention that multiple issues about gm's abusing their powers have arisen throughout history in
    "Lucent Heart" and would honestly like a simple thing that is possible and easy to do that many players would agree with me on,
    The main issue I'm going to bring up today is about the E-News Letter and the Billboard Ranking's there is multiple issues with GM's Messing up the Billboard rankings which also indicated that the reward system from being on these Billboard which are Considered rankings are not accurate and does not serve the players who should be on it or guild who should be on it justice Future more would like the GM's to ask around about the two topic's I'm about to address after this portion :

1. GM's shouldn't be on "Top 10 Wealthiest" which is intended to show how much gold players have and how much they have worked for it with common acknowledgement that they are "Rich" in their respected class and so would love to ask for the removal of gold on the following characters :
    LunaP , GM_Baguette , GM_Mudkip , GM_OneOfUs , Dark_God_Cadena , GM_Spooky

I understand that this was not intended to do any harm when it was done, but GM's shouldn't take up spaces that are suppose to be for players who earned their gold through legitimate or shady deals which should land them on that list

2. The issue that makes most players are mad about GM's Abusing powers in situations that should not be done which are considered uncalled for is the GvG Billboard Ranking, Guild's past and present which were full of players or small group of individuals in the past or present worked hard to earn a spot to be considered a " TOP 10 GvG Guild " manually making a guild Max Level for no reason what so ever that would help you're cause, which is battle level 10 is 100% uncalled for and honestly a lot of players are mad about this for the longest time hence I would like for the guild leader's to disband and create or to ask for "gm's" help in fixing the issue and doing the right thing and not leaving a mistake that should be fixed by now continue and reset / Remake / Delete the following two guilds :
    Fashion'R'Us , Elf (Level 10 w/o ever doing a single Guild vs Guild through GM Powers)

Even the " GameMaster " guild isn't battle GvG level 10 and I love that fact and it should stay like this ( Work and achieve it w/o cheats and tricks or for free just because you are close friends with a GM should also reset anyone who got battle points through a GM interference <3

3. another of The Billboard's GM's shouldn't be on is the " Top 10 Bravest ( how long it took to job change ) " and think GM's should do the right thing and delete the account's and just re-create them later if needed, There is players who legit don't eat drink or do stuff for a while aside from playing " Lucent Heart " while they tried to achieve one of the first 10 players to get 36 in their respected classes and would like to ask the gm's to do the right thing so players who actually wanted or tried or earned the rights to be on the top 10 which acknowledges their achievement of being one of the first players to hit 36 and job change could be acknowledge and would like to ask gm's to remove the following Accounts :
    GM_Cidopuck , GM_Deimos , GM_J0mart , ShuttleP (not 100% sure if its LunaP) , GM_Edricus
    as I stated before these things were most likely not done intentionally or meant to do any harm but still ruins the whole purpose of the " Billboard Rankings "

Agree 100%
    Game: Lucent Heart
    Class: Moon Flame Envoy
    Name: MichaelJordan
    Level: 80
    Guild: Cryptic
    Craft: Level 15 Tailor with all schemes learned (not including level 55 orange sets)
    Zodiac: Sagittarius (in game)

Zezeyon - Level 80 Comet Marksman, Level 15 Jeweler
    Noxtiz - Level 80 Solar Guardian, Level 15 Alchemist
    Nakato - Level 80 Moon Flame Envoy

4CE is my favourite<3

I Agreed, GM should have watched over not to take control, no offense, just saying

This has been bugging me for quite sometimes seeing names of people on billboard ( just press "N" ), who are not even associated with Lucent Heart anymore, especially when the Game Masters puts their name on the ranking list MANUALLY. It just don't make the players in this game lose their morals, but also makes all the their hard works and hours spent in this go in vain.

What I'd especially like to point out on, is about the TOP 10 GVG RANKING list. There are guilds name in there who doesn't even do gvg anymore. Now, yes...as a guild master myself I do understand how hard it has been for them to achieve that position in the first place, but here is the fact I'd like to point on...What's good staying at the top if you are not even participating anymore? If you don't want to compete anymore, then least pass the honour to the guilds who are working/investing their lives/money out in this game to get that position which you are now holding being idle. If the Game Masters can put on a time limit to maintain that position, these could actually bring many of those "idle" guilds back to their active state in guild vs guild...since, currently only two guilds are participating in this activities whereas there should've been more, especially the one's who are ranked as TOP 10.

Aside all the matters I stated from my personal opinion, I 100% agree on what NightSora stated on this forums post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: TAISUKO.

CLASS: PhantomWarlock.

LEVEL: 80.

CRAFT: LVL15 BlackSmith.

GUILD: XxJusticexX
    (Formerly known as: Guild Of Justice).
    POSITION: Guild Master

While I don't personally care about rankings I know that they are seen as a sign of achievement and feel that they should be fair.

With an influx of new people the past few months, they cannot obtain those rankings that the GMs, and the guilds helped by GMs hold. Community is really important to the LH, especially going forward as we are a relatively quiet game and need to grow in order to survive.

As guild master of Kitsune and personal maid of many, I support Sora's post entirely.

I agree fully with sora on this. I am guild master of "Cryptic". we been doing GVG for almost an year and barley miss any week. means, we been doing gvg for around 45 weeks. which mean around 135 rounds in total. still we are just battle level 8. we wont be level 9 till another good 2 months either. So i dont get it at all on how its fair when a gm just cheat through the system and make some guilds 10 in one night. That kills the moral of players. Also i advise you GM's to read Suba Privacy Policy ([11.1] and [11.2] in particular). But i dont really care about if you delete those 2 guilds or not, at the least, reset the battle level of those guilds. Also battle points of those players whose battle points have been given by GM's. Its never fair when someone earns something that others takes years in one day just because they are GM favorite(when gm r not suppose to have them. well i have think about if there could be another good reason for GM to do that and couldn't find any other reason for it either. if there is, please do let us know). And as sora said, it really if so funny how GM guild still is't lvl 10. (Guess GM's like to help players more than themselves). but make it stay like that.
    Also the wealthiest list. If GM's gonna be on that list, its not fair for players. Because it takes almost zero effort for GM to get that much money. I dont understand either why gm's need 4 bil gold. If they just had it to test something, they just just get rid of it after.
    and the third one which is "Top 10 Bravest". well i dont really care about that one. BUT. im sure there are a lot of players who do. Its never cool when GM's take away the spots that are ment for players. We already know how great you are and all your powers are. you dont have to show it off like that.
    So hope you guys will fix this issue.
    Last edited by JoeJoseph3; August 14th, 2017 at 01:24 PM.
    DoEs My P0St SeEms CrYpTiC?

Joseph1 LV.80 NOVA SENTINEL.

This could have easily been brought to our attention without some big thread that reeks of drama. Basically, this is our job. Everyday is a busy day for us and there ARE things that we miss everyday. We do a lot of testing and sometimes we forget to remove stuff with testing. I'll personally address these issues myself.

Issue #1: This is something that we've been guilty for but only for testing purposes and we would forget to remove ourselves from the gold leaderboard. I have instructed all our GM's to remove the gold from their accounts and save the spots for people who have earned it and actually play the game.

Issue #2: I have no knowledge of this and neither do our current LH gm's. I have tasked them to investigate this issue and see what had happened with this.

Issue #3: Most of these GM's are now inactive. Again, something that could've been brought to our attention instead of turning this into a "Pitchforks and torches" thread. I've instructed the other GM's to look into getting these accounts off the leaderboard and even delete them as they will never be used again.

I hope that covers everything. Let us know if there's anything we're doing wrong or not doing and kindly tell us what it is. We're not perfect but we won't know what we're doing wrong if you don't tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragoon View Post
    This could have easily been brought to our attention without some big thread that reeks of drama.
    we tried. but failed really bad. thats why we had to do this tbh.
    DoEs My P0St SeEms CrYpTiC?

Joseph1 LV.80 NOVA SENTINEL.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoseph3 View Post
    we tried. but failed really bad. thats why we had to do this tbh.
    oic.

GM_Mudkip and GM_Casper are always on discord and are available to talk and listen as long as you bring issues to them. They also keep on top of tickets. You might not get a response within 24 hours but they'll get to it within reasonable matter. All it takes is just simple communication. They're both easy going guys who listen to the player base. Therefore, there was no reason for this thread in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast