Thread: M.A.T. Event Manager Application

Default M.A.T. Event Manager Application

Hello Everyone!

We believe its time to hire new Event Managers! As the current state of M.A.T. needs some more community.

An M.A.T. EM's duties are to host events in-game and to report us of players breaking the rules. Good EM's will be compensated with free M-Points in order to host events, as well as Weapons and Gear if needed.

If you wish to apply, please download the application form in whatever format you please, and send it off to mitchell@wickedinteractiveltd.com when it's done. We will be accepting 2 Event Managers.
    Please send in your application before the 21st of August.

If you have any questions about the application, do not send an email about it, and do not send a ticket. Please use your better judgement unless absolutely necessary.

[B]EM Application - View Here

Hi, mi nickname is MousinOficial, i would like be part of M.A.T. online as GM, I make streams and i would like show this game

Default Hesham

Hello I,m Hesham 18 Age From Egypt my joob to find hacking and off it and have a page for Videos Comics MATOnlineComics in Facebook
    and like to make events
    was EM www.joymax.com Silkroad Online but leave i hope be in the team making better work
    Thanks.

That's weird

Hello my character name Gomezz my get EM

Hello
    i'm Akram 19 age i would Like to be in your Team im From Egypt And all I have to do is organize and maintain the game by reporting the Hackers and Like to do Events
    so ' i wish to be in your Team Work and i'm going to do all i can
    thanks

@IMELDITA's @AkramAyman @ScyyLaScorgasm @HeshamMbs18 You have to send the application, your post here not gonna help you to get the job.
    Is me... Moshy

Default Hesham Mbs

Hello I,m Hesham 18 Age From Egypt my joob to find hacking and off it and have a page for Videos Comics MATOnlineComics in Facebook and like to...

Follow the Rules!
    Is me... Moshy