• Agree

9 69.23%
  • Dont Agree

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mage dps vs mobs

Unhappy Mage dps vs mobs

Hello,

its hard for mage to level while the skill dmg is really low, need a lot of time just to kill 1 mob as same level or little bit lower. hope you make a balance and increase the aoe or even the single target skill. you don't really need to increase the aoe skill. at least we can get good single target skill.

Also there is noway to solo at level 110+ and while using 100% xp its useless because noway to solo. you need to check mage 110 and go to same level maps and see how other characters can kill mobs and balance it with the mage. in my case i got 1 month 100% xp and as you know its not working in party and in other hand there is noway to solo. will be great if you just increase single target skill for mage even if mage can do 80% of mele dps.

regards.
    Last edited by RashedgadLWjrMY; September 1st, 2017 at 12:35 PM.

you dont really need to increase the aoe skill. at least we can get good single target skill.

Also there is noway to solo at level 110+ and while using 100% its useless because noway to solo. you need to check mage 110 and go to same level maps and see how other characters can kill mobs and balance it with the mage. in my case i got 1 month 100% and as you know its not working in party and in other hand there is noway to solo. will be great if you just increase single target skill for mage even if mage can do 80% if mele dps.

Its a bit sad that mage is essentially useless past lvl 100. If it wasn't for the VT bug to kill bosses mages would be the worst class in the game by far.

Then again, mages, shamans, knights, and archers need to be re balanced. At least shamans, knights, and archers can be buffers though.

Quote Originally Posted by RashedgadLWjrMY View Post
    in my case i got 1 month 100% and as you know its not working in party and in other hand there is noway to solo.
    100% xp potion works just fine in party.
    Your friendly neighborhood internet troll.

"No way to solo" it's an mmorpg ..... we used to party everywhere back in the day. Please don't complain about not being able to solo. This game is most fun with other people.
    Acaros 70 Mech JamesTheFighter 72 Fighter MaskedPike 80 Pikeman QuickBow 70 Archer DeadlyAssassin 75 Assassin JamesTheKnight 62 Knight SwiftJavelin 67 Atalanta Janstina 71 Priestesss MageJames 70 Mage ShamanJames 92 Shaman ChaosCombatant 75 Martial Artist

Now, all maps almost have a lot of HS, Mgs is magical class, can train at HS, mage is good for training low lvl, kill boss, that is best. No character is perfect in game, and game can play multi character, you should use it for training.

Default Mage in SoD

The mage is horribly disadvantaged in SoD. Every time I cast Silraphim I have to drink a mana potion.
    Seriously I used about 100 mana just to be rewarded with about 45 mana. This isn't just about mana
    because it costs so much time drinking mana the mage average dps is low.

Default Mage dps

Hi,

The mage is horribly disadvantaged in SoD. Every time I cast Silraphim I have to drink a mana potion.
    Seriously I used about 100 mana just to be rewarded with about 45 mana. This isn't just about mana
    because it costs so much time drinking mana the mage average dps is low.
    Mage lvl 100 with ok gear low aged because I am afraid to age gear. When I played a lot a few years
    ago I was breaking gear sometimes even trying age +2. I made videos of some my low age breaks with FRAPS
    which I posted on YouTube as proof. I spent hundreds of dollars just trying to age two santas to +14.
    I gave up and settled for +12. On one item it took me 15 age attempts to get from +8 to +12,
    (I'm not guessing I wrote down the age result for every age). Then I tried +13 got a deage then it took
    4 more agings to get back to +12.

btw I was using copper ores because certainly the items would break if I didn't. That's 6,000 cost per copper ore.

PS. Several years ago in SoD I was gathering all the monsters together so I could hit all of them with each Silraphim cast.
    (I don't play for maximum score I play to conserve mana.) Sometimes this caused the server to disconnect me.
    Finally after that happening several times my account was suspended for a week they accused me of using
    a damage hack even tho my maximum scores in SoD were way below mages near my level.
    I was very angry and I still get angry now when I think of it even tho that was several years ago.
    I spent a total of about $700 on this game and I have NEVER used a hack. No one else was using the
    computer except my roommate who knows nothing about computers she can barely do stuff like email.
    I quit spending money on this game at that time and I will never spend money on this game again.

If a GM wants to suspend or ban me because of this post so be it.

Sincerely,
    Daniel G. Kelly.
    Last edited by sohjk; March 13th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.