Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Direct3D issue on windows 10.

Exclamation Direct3D issue on windows 10.

Hello to the whole community, I was an old player on MAT but unfortunately, I stopped due to studies. Atm, I am back and I re-downloaded MAT. Sadly there is an error that appears when I am about to start the program, it's called Direct3D. I tried to fix that but I sadly don't have this knowledge. I would appreciate if you could help me on that! BTW, I have AMD graphic card.

Regards.

The error: https://imgur.com/a/k1ws.png
    Last edited by Antonithek57BlD; September 17th, 2017 at 05:28 AM.

The link you have provided does not work.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

I apologize for that , this is the correct link https://imgur.com/nJxQeGk.png

No worries. I want to first declare that I am no expert, and I am not responsible for any damage caused in the process of attempting to fix this issue. However, I will try my best to assist you, in my recommendations.

The first thing I would suggest you to do is the following: find out which windows version you are using. If you are using windows 10, please visit the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...is-unavailable
    It guides you on how to install direct 3D acceleration, and reading about the cause it is either you drivers, or your VRAM (video card ram) or your GPU is too old and not meeting the minimum requirements for MAT. Possibly the application is running into error in the background, this could be your antivirus or firewall. Please enable MAT to bypass the firewall and antivirus. Also, I see that the error can be cause by having an out of date Direct X version.

1. As you said you own an AMD GPU, I would suggest to install all latest drivers, manually from the AMD site, and not through an application they install. For example: I own an NVIDIA GPU, and NVIDIA suggests we download drivers through GeForce EXP but, you can also download from their website. As well as, trying to fully reinstall the drivers, meaning that you will need to uninstall all drivers for the GPU and then reinstall all of them again through the AMD site.

I checked the dxdiag and it says that the Direct3D is enabled and I have the DirectX version 12 (The latest), I will try to update my drivers but I am pretty sure that It wont help at all. Any other advice or something ?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Antonithek57BlD; September 17th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.

Another fact, I tried to solve it and luckily I joined but the blue screen of death has appeared. However, I re-opened my pc and tried to open MAT. That's what appears "https://imgur.com/bjKR5Rd.png" Weird huh?

I think I see your issue. The coding present in the image you have provided is stating that you do not own/have/use a graphics card? Is your card plugged in correctly onto the motherboard and power supply? Also, is the pc using the graphics card? And not using some intel thing or not using one at all? Again, I only know how to check for NVIDIA GPU's in the Nvidia Control Panel. Also before you do that, open the File Location of MAT and run the MAT Repair.exe as normal and then if that did not work, run it as admin. I say this becuase the coding in the error says that the game is trying to open but it is failing to locate a file. If the repairs do not work, try to FULLY remove the game and install it again. Re download new sets of the 4 part download or website downlod. As well as, checking your background processes, see if something is interfering with the game. This could be the anti virus, firewall or windows denfeder.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; September 17th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help me as much as you can and I apologize for wasting your time but this "And I hope" will be my last question. I do have Graphic card but after all, I followed your steps (MATRepair) and it appears me that https://imgur.com/Y3toN8r.png
    Shall I re-download the MAT ?

Try to run it as an admin, if it does not work. I would suggest a full clean install of the game.

@Antonithek57BlD, looks like is something about your GC more than something about the game. Try the re installation and lets see what is going on. If you need a compleate assistence i can try to run the game via TeamViewer or something else.
    Hope everything works well soon.
    Is me... Moshy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast