Thread: (REQUEST) In-game kicking feature given to MOD'S/EM's

Lightbulb (REQUEST) In-game kicking feature given to MOD'S/EM's

Dear dev's/subagames,

It would be ever so kind of you to provide the in-game staff with an item, or a feature or something, which can allow the staff to kick players in-game. This would be beneficial in the process of making events, for the community, while kicking out those who believe it is acceptable to cheat. At the moment, it's difficult to make events and maintain balance and keep them fresh as well as exciting due to the fact that others can not understand English. I understand a ban can be given to those who cheat, but it may be the fact that the player simply does not understand English well enough to follow the rules.

But, knowing the dev's for the past 5 years or so, It probably won't happen. ¯\_(?)_/¯

Regards, JazzyJazz.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; September 20th, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely ask! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely ask! ^_^
    Thanks. I only hope the dev's are as supportive as you and Froge as well as subagames are. Otherwise, this game is surely a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyjaz1 View Post
    Thanks. I only hope the dev's are as supportive as you and Froge as well as subagames are. Otherwise, this game is surely a lost cause.
    Lost Cause? perhaps bec of Yuichiro

I can neither agree or deny with that statement. If you have an issue or concerns about the game/staff members. I'd suggest contacting support, through the use of a report ticket.

@JuiceSsDK if you have any issue to report or to share with GMs, ticket is the best way to do it.
    Is me... Moshy