Thread: Donation

Default Donation

I was trying to buy suba points to transfer to gold but I haven't received any confirmation that the purchase went through or anything.

Hi, was the money taken from your payment method? If so, please wait up to 24 hours, for the Suba Points to come into your account. It is dependant on what payment method you used. If nothing has happened within 24 hours, please contact your payment provider and suba games through the ticket system.

I have had an issue where my money was taken but I didn't receive any suba points. I contacted subagames they said we didn't receive any money from you. Therefore, I contacted my provider which was PaySafeCard and they refunded me, after I provided some details through email
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Hello,

I used the PayPal method and I got the message that it said thank you for the purchase, if the points have not been put in your account, then wait until we have contacted the merchant for confirmation, something along those lines.

Thank you!

Yes, I would suggest waiting up to 24 hours. If not, wait up to 48 hours because the GM's do not work on weekends, thus your ticket will be answered at the earliest being Monday.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:48 PM.

Sounds good, appreciate the help!

What is your status now? Has anything changed? Any email/alert of your payment going through, or any balance in your suba games account.

Sounds like a billing department issue. Let us know if everything goes well now.
    Is me... Moshy