Thread: SUGGEST: ReStart

Default SUGGEST: ReStart

Hopefully, there are many loose players in PristonTale worldwide because of being bored and not good quality game for some many reasons of receiving a bad recommendation to improve more this game. Some of MMORPG games are projected to create for a refresh back to the beginning and improve more. Same updates date by date, First low exp rate, and drop rate, and something fun and upgraded, and new challenging and some changes.

Adding Server Level is particular to raise monsters level rate of some participating dungeons and events.

Example: SoD mobs and boss base on server level rate (Score will be same applied and not being raised)

or

Example: Event monsters level and drop rate base on server level rate (Epic and Legendary Item will still apply)

Example: Bless Castle Xtals and guards base on server level rate (Highest server level will harder to kill ToV)

This like what we would have happened.

Comments available.. I will add some later if YeDang wanted to see this suggestion.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Good luck trying to get that to happen. the bless castle thing happened yeah because it bugged out when players out geared and killed it so fast... but for things like SoD the only challenging server at 11x+ is BC server.

valento awell mid are more for 80-100. and server level won't happen as its free for anyone to play on any server, same as suba are not interested in marketing selling characters at 80-100 base level.

As for events, most of them are repetitive because there is not much else to change around for monthly events, lucky that you guys have events.

You should be thankful the game is still going thanks to the people who support it for the free players and the GM's who are understaffed and underpaid doing their best with what technology they got to work with masangsoft to get updates.

Play the game because you enjoy it and want to be sociable with the friends you have there, or you can move on and do something else.

Not enough people will want to start on a x1 exp from level 1 again with the pre-aor old school stuff. Most of the player base have lives and are not playing 24/7 to afford to try gain 1 level from 80-81 etc. And to realize they have to sacrifice what they already accomplished so far on their already made character would be a hard push for some; and if you got age freaks; all the aging effort done..

Its never ending... and is also down to personal choice... myself don't care IMO but you would have to do poll, and in the end its subas call to do a new server and would be very slim, more chance to win LOTTO.
    Last edited by BEDE4LIFE; October 2nd, 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEDE4LIFE View Post
    Good luck trying to get that to happen. the bless castle thing happened yeah because it bugged out when players out geared and killed it so fast... but for things like SoD the only challenging server at 11x+ is BC server.

valento awell mid are more for 80-100. and server level won't happen as its free for anyone to play on any server, same as suba are not interested in marketing selling characters at 80-100 base level.

As for events, most of them are repetitive because there is not much else to change around for monthly events, lucky that you guys have events.

You should be thankful the game is still going thanks to the people who support it for the free players and the GM's who are understaffed and underpaid doing their best with what technology they got to work with masangsoft to get updates.

Play the game because you enjoy it and want to be sociable with the friends you have there, or you can move on and do something else.

Not enough people will want to start on a x1 exp from level 1 again with the pre-aor old school stuff. Most of the player base have lives and are not playing 24/7 to afford to try gain 1 level from 80-81 etc. And to realize they have to sacrifice what they already accomplished so far on their already made character would be a hard push for some; and if you got age freaks; all the aging effort done..

Its never ending... and is also down to personal choice... myself don't care IMO but you would have to do poll, and in the end its subas call to do a new server and would be very slim, more chance to win LOTTO.
    Pretty much sums it up. Game is fifteen years old man. Most of the people I know who played this game are all around my age, late 20s/early 30s. Honestly just don't have the time to sit and grind a senseless amount of hours for 5% on a game that's been held on by a the little community it has left for over half a decade now.

From what I recall, they already tried this approach in 2010 or sometime around there with the creation of Awell 2.0. Obviously the server died fast as Priston Tale doesn't have the playerbase to sustain two separate servers anymore. Why do you think all of the merges happened in the first place? I honestly believe merging multiple, stand alone PT servers into one giant server was the biggest detriment to ever happen. Worse than the memory hacking that happened, or pmno bruting that happened back in mid 2000's. Most players like me lost all desire to play after that.

There are over half a dozen MMOs that you could play right now that are better in every regard in comparison. The only people who would possibly be piqued over a "fresh start" are players that have played years ago; and once the realization sets its just the same thing you did ten years ago, most would quit again shorty after.

Ya Priston Tale was fun in its heyday, but life goes on friends.......

Chiraq, I been looking for a grinder mmo simmlar to priston tale but i have been unable to find one so far, can you reccomend me any? Graphics aren't a big deal if the gameplay is there and its not super pay2win (like domo/lucent heart is)