Thread: Family Farm Questions

Question Family Farm Questions

Hi! So I got a farm and I have no idea how to use it, and the NPC explanations do not help me learn how to just use the basic functions of the farm itself!

So I have a few issues:

The first is with the crops. I can select a pile of mud and plant a crop, but once it's planted I can't select it anymore to be able to use the fertilizer on it. I tried going to family menu, clicking on farm there, selecting the crop from that window and right clicking the fertilizer and that didn't work... and I can only select empty piles of mud in the game, once the crop is in there it won't select no matter how many times I click on it. So how in the heck am I supposed to grow crops? And do I even need to water them? Or do they only need the fertilizers that I can't figure out how to use?

Second issue is with the animals. I can actually select these once they're placed in the barn unlike the crops! I see cleaning supplies in the fisherman's shop, but there's no animal feed in there. My animals run away shortly after placing them in the barn because I have nothing to feed them!!!

And when I look at other farms, they're all super barren as well so I'm wondering if everyone is having these issues. If farms are just incomplete right now it'd be nice if the NPC selling the farms gave a warning that there's bugs with it still that makes them un-useable.....

And my last question is how do I get Mysterious Energy of Earth that's needed to pay the farm maintenance fee? I've never seen this item in the game before. Is it only obtained from harvesting crops/animals? If so I'm going to lose the farm because there's no way for me to raise either... :/

First issue:
    We haven't tried farming for this server yet but there has been posts and shouts that planting crops is bugged.
    Crops only need fertilizers. Fertilizers increase the crops' HP. Their HP will determine the produce the crops give. The higher the HP they have when harvesting, the better. Crops grow over time depending on which seed you planted. Your farm's field/plot level affects the HP and growth time of the crops.

Second issue:
    Animal Feeds can be crafted. K > Construct > 1st Category: Others > 2nd Category: <Others> Farm.

Last Question:
    Mysterious Energy of Earth can be obtain through crops's produce.

Thank you so much for answering! That helps a lot!

I guess I'll just keep re-buying the plot of land until crops are fixed, because I'd like to keep the spot we have. XD

farming has bug too? omg, i havent try it yet but this is....madness

Quote Originally Posted by Shakaya View Post
    Thank you so much for answering! That helps a lot!

I guess I'll just keep re-buying the plot of land until crops are fixed, because I'd like to keep the spot we have. XD
    You're welcome Though my guildmate said that you can still harvest the crops, just keep the target on the crop after planting. I haven't tested it myself but maybe you can give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmisty View Post
    You're welcome Though my guildmate said that you can still harvest the crops, just keep the target on the crop after planting. I haven't tested it myself but maybe you can give it a shot.
    Oh I'll try that! Thank you so much!!!

So I tried the don't click off of the mud thing too late because... THEY FIXED THAT BUG!!! Yay!

Though I haven't found any Mysterious Energy of Earth yet. Is this stuff really rare?

So I tried the don't click off of the mud thing too late because... THEY FIXED THAT BUG!!! Yay!

Though I haven't found any Mysterious Energy of Earth yet. Is this stuff really rare?
    NEVERMIND!! I have to open the fruit to get the energy >.>;;;

I feel so silly LOL

I'm happy that farms are working now, though!
    And I don't have to lose the farm!!!

NEVERMIND!! I have to open the fruit to get the energy >.>;;;

I feel so silly LOL

I'm happy that farms are working now, though!
    And I don't have to lose the farm!!!
    xD Glad that is sorted out. MEE is a guaranteed drop from the fruits BTW.