Thread: Healers/support question

Default Healers/support question

Hello!
    I've been asking around and trying to find someone who main's a full support character. I was trying to find out if we needed INT for stronger heals or WIS. Has anyone been able to put there theory to the test with using INT to see if better heals vs WIS? Please if someone can help me out. I'm new to this game and everyone I come in contact with either doesn't reply lol or afk farming XD Thanks so much in advance!

p.s I did see some older post about going more WIS and VIT but because it was last year I didn't know if anything changed or not. And would like to correctly build my char from the beginning then resetting or starting all over :3 thanks again, hehe :>
    Last edited by Lalaloopsy; October 12th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.

It recommended to put more int into your build stat but also some wis on the side for mp recovery.

Your Welcome

WIS and INT both increase you healing but WIS is much more effective in it.
    INT is more for magic damage, and if you are going full support, you wont need it.

Here, there's a great guide in the forum about going full support.
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88148

And they can answer your further questions under that thread.

said the king Solomon.

If you want, you can contact Vinnie or SunPriest. They always main support and are pretty good at building them. Personally, I'd do int and wis since as said already, int's useless if you do a pure support path. If you want to do a hybrid (e.g. wizard>sorcerer>bishop>rune master), then both can be pretty important.