Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips for 110 mg 110bg?

Default Tips for 110 mg 110bg?

any tips for stat builds on mg and bg 110lvls? and the stat builds for each 102 cpu too. no new guides for 110 gears for new players. (

No one checks any of the forums other than general discussion so you're better off asking there, you probably won't get an answer though

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

For MG you can use : cpu fortissimo with 32fuel 52sp 340def rest in att, with engine lvl 27. (i like more this)
    cpu adagio: with high lvl engine or low lvl engine, same build but will put the rest in shield.
    cpu vivace, just with lvl 27 eng, rest in eva.

GhostSkull in game, Bcu side, BOPE brigade.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MeyheberTiiKA (my Yt channel)
    my old nick was Ticaracatica, but the bobsaget also known as richard created an alt with my nick, but alright he has strange sexual preferences.

thanks for the info bobsaget.

Quote Originally Posted by MhEy View Post
    For MG you can use : cpu fortissimo with 32fuel 52sp 340def rest in att, with engine lvl 27. (i like more this)
    cpu adagio: with high lvl engine or low lvl engine, same build but will put the rest in shield.
    cpu vivace, just with lvl 27 eng, rest in eva.

GhostSkull in game, Bcu side, BOPE brigade.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MeyheberTiiKA (my Yt channel)
    my old nick was Ticaracatica, but the bobsaget also known as richard created an alt with my nick, but alright he has strange sexual preferences.
    heya thanks mhey. saw ur vid on putting 104 on def and 265 on attack.

Been way too long since I made AO video. Just because I think no1 watching those boring MG videos
    Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/

It really depends on your playstyle. 104 def stat will leave you open to a lot to players able to kill you. It's easier to have 340 def and rest either to attack (if you want to kill faster) or shield (if you want to survive longer). Don't use adagio as MG -- use either fortissimo 102 or vivace 102 as tica said, but vivace only if you plan to do a def/eva build. That build requires a def/eva armor.

As for BG, pick either the moderato, adagio, or vivace 102 CPUs and go full attack for general build. Stat def and eva based on 86 engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Michier View Post
    Been way too long since I made AO video. Just because I think no1 watching those boring MG videos
    that not true sir. watched ur tutorial vids when i didn't get replies yet. Hoping to see new vids from u sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNeeded View Post
    It really depends on your playstyle. 104 def stat will leave you open to a lot to players able to kill you. It's easier to have 340 def and rest either to attack (if you want to kill faster) or shield (if you want to survive longer). Don't use adagio as MG -- use either fortissimo 102 or vivace 102 as tica said, but vivace only if you plan to do a def/eva build. That build requires a def/eva armor.

As for BG, pick either the moderato, adagio, or vivace 102 CPUs and go full attack for general build. Stat def and eva based on 86 engine.
    noted. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieMG View Post
    that not true sir. watched ur tutorial vids when i didn't get replies yet. Hoping to see new vids from u sir.
    Want a new one? There you have it:
    Psst: stats shown at the end...

Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast