Thread: Question about pets

Default Question about pets

Hi guys!

I am lvl 27 which only the slime pet. I wonder, is there any other quest to get another pet?

Thanks!

There's a chained quest in Zakandia that starts at lvl 24. It involves you going inside Haunted Mine. At the end of the quest, which is at lvl 26, you can get a 2* pet as quest reward.
    Your lvl 40 Compensation Box will give a 2* pet box too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmisty View Post
    There's a chained quest in Zakandia that starts at lvl 24. It involves you going inside Haunted Mine. At the end of the quest, which is at lvl 26, you can get a 2* pet as quest reward.
    Your lvl 40 Compensation Box will give a 2* pet box too.
    Thank you so much! I hope I didn't miss the quest by lvling grinding (I didnt take any quest from lvl 25 until 27).

Quote Originally Posted by Uglynw2dakUHKcR View Post
    Thank you so much! I hope I didn't miss the quest by lvling grinding (I didnt take any quest from lvl 25 until 27).
    It should still be available. The NPC for it is Shorte. He's located at the southmost part of Zakandia, just near the entrance of Haunted Mines. Good luck!

is there a way to combine pet? i mean if i have 2 star pet and i want to breed them?

Quote Originally Posted by RahadianraHn61D View Post
    is there a way to combine pet? i mean if i have 2 star pet and i want to breed them?
    Breed, no.
    You can combine pets to craft Random Pet Boxes though. K > Action > Construct > 1st Category: Pet > 2nd Category: Pet Synthesis

Where do you find Mendelrus' Potions for pets?