Thread: Question about skill requirements

Default Question about skill requirements

Hi guys,

I got a question about whether or not I need a skill lvl 10 in order to get a lvl 1 skill.
    In this scenario it's about the lvl 1 Burning crash skill which either a Swordsman or Mercenary can get.
    It seems to me that this is an upgraded version of Crash Blow (I could be wrong ofcourse but that's how i percieve it).
    But nowhere does it say whether or not lvl 10 Crash blow is needed in order to learn this skill.

Could you guys please verify whether this is the case or not, and how I can know when it is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. In order to get burning crash, you must max out crash blow. I'd recommend keeping crash blow between lvls 1-5 until closer to lvl 40, then keep burning crash within the same lvl range until 70 and so on.

Thank you for replying!

Another question if you would not mind

Am I right when i say that:
    Crash blow --> Burning Crash
    Uppercut --> Earthquake
    Wind slashing --> Cross slashing
    Single attack --> Double attack

Are all 'evolutions' of each other ?
    And are these the only evolutions in the Fighter skill ?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by EricHisFonpONnY; October 25th, 2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Yes, they all upgrade to those other skills at lvl 40. As far as I can remember, they are the only upgrades amongst the fighter paths.
    If you need any more help with building a fighter, especially a magnus, feel free to let me know in-game; my ign is: Akuma
    Last edited by DemonLordAkuma; October 25th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.