Thread: Inventory Expansion, TP Scrolls, Skill and Stat Reset

Default Inventory Expansion, TP Scrolls, Skill and Stat Reset

Hi,

A Newbie here.. I just want to ask where can I get the Inventory Expansion, TP Scrolls, Skill and Stat Reset? The Cash shop won't seem to load.

Thanks a bunch.

Yeah, my game crashed to desktop the other day when I tried going to the cash shop. A moment ago, I tried to get to it from the website but it wasn't listed with the other games so it must still be down. I just want to add some warehouse expansion.

^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Drisradney72X3W View Post
    Hi,

A Newbie here.. I just want to ask where can I get the Inventory Expansion, TP Scrolls, Skill and Stat Reset? The Cash shop won't seem to load.

Thanks a bunch.
    You can try buying them off someone for gold, or waiting until cash mall works for you. I guess it's still bugged for some.

Default But like...where are the items?

I did get an item (Skill Reset) from the shop and the transaction did go through. Where would I go to pick up the item? I didn't get any mail with the item, it's not in my inventory...is there an NPC that holds them?

Quote Originally Posted by JonthedocMbPTJn View Post
    I did get an item (Skill Reset) from the shop and the transaction did go through. Where would I go to pick up the item? I didn't get any mail with the item, it's not in my inventory...is there an NPC that holds them?
    Your cash items will be at the Warehouse NPC.

When you go to the NPC, choose the last option: [Cash] Use Storage. You may find that there are some freebies in there, as well. Only take out what you want because you can't put them back into the [Cash] area and will either have to store them in your regular warehouse or on your person. [Cash] Use Storage is a one way deal.