Thread: Gm cant handle us catching up his lvl he bans u

Default Gm cant handle us catching up his lvl he bans u

I got ban for have 4 computer on with 1 account on each computer cause my brother and girlfriend and my friend plays and one day it decides to ban us all for multiple clients some were 7 day ban and some where permitted. the game is almost dead and they still act stupid don't ban the hacker ban legit player ~!!!

You are only permitted have 1 alts no more.

About hacker agree should be banned, the one have several accounts gets 210m+ at once.
    It just nonsense non hacker, either hacker or he have 1000 alts which is subject to ban too.
    It must be done because the hacker ruin game economy.
    Last edited by XtremeV; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guoguoxiao6anW0 View Post
    ... cause my brother and girlfriend and my friend plays ...
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeV View Post
    You are only permitted have 1 alts no more.
    210m+, well... set up your fisher on one client, grind with other. Active fishing is better, so let your bot grind. You'll get 1-2m per hour

@Guoguoxiao6anW0: already tried to create Support Ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitobu View Post
    210m+, well... set up your fisher on one client, grind with other. Active fishing is better, so let your bot grind. You'll get 1-2m per hour

@Guoguoxiao6anW0: already tried to create Support Ticket?
    don't cut my post
    ":the one have several accounts gets 210m+ at once."

even if your exaggerated post slightly true,
    one need more than 100 days to have about 2000m or again a lot of alts or the one most sensible hacker.

im playing since 4 days, and im fine with my 24m.. with no second accounts. Just find your way and dont be jelous.

But the still dont have to ban ppl playing together. The point is, they can't ever know is it same person or several -> MMO Problem in all games

I'm no Luna specific authority, but this thread caught my attention. Yes, I'm four days late.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitobu View Post
    But the still dont have to ban ppl playing together. The point is, they can't ever know is it same person or several -> MMO Problem in all games
    This is true. Review the multi-clienting rules for this game:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Multi/Dual-Clienting
    Players are allowed to access and control a maximum of two (2) clients and accounts. Players are permitted to use their alternate account for:
    1. Fishing, Farming, and similar non-mainstream gameplay elements.
    2. Buy and Sell items using Market Stalls.
    3. Any acts that do not impede the gameplay of other players.

Players are not permitted to use their alternate account for:
    1. Participate in PvP gameplay on both accounts at the same time.
    2. Aid each other in game progression of any means. Including but not limited to:
    a. Buffing and/or healing others.
    b. Dungeon Dating yourself.
    c. Participating in PvP against yourself.
    3. Participating in GM/Staff Hosted Events.
    4. Any acts that impede the gameplay of other players.
    The poster of the thread had a total of four clients up (does not matter how many different machines) as opposed to two. If it is true that you are all separate people, it is important to be aware of the multi-clienting rules, because there is no easy prove that each client is run by a separate person under the same IP without violating too much privacy. By playing in the same location (a house, internet cafe, etc.) you are at risk for getting punished. You can try to appeal via ticket.

I would advise being more careful in the future.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.