Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions to improve the game?

Post Suggestions to improve the game?

Alright took me a while (couldn't think of what to call this thread, yes I'm serious) but i finally decided to make this,
    So MAT's taken a pretty heavy toll when it comes to the number of people playing and the general complaint is that the game-play has just gotten worse. Gonna put down a couple of suggestions to change that feel free to add yours as well

P.S: Most of these are kinda unrealistic but one can dream and sorry for it being long this is my first fps and I'm kinda
    passionate about it so bare with my rants

1) Wall banging: The day alternator came out, the decline in players began. Wall-banging is an important feature to make a
    fps more realistic but on this game you can shoot through how many ever walls you like. So pretty much I
    can spawn in and die the next second just because some guy got lucky and this just ruins the fun when you
    have 3 people sitting in their spawn and just spamming their M-8's . So I'd suggest that they limit the
    number of walls to maybe 1-3 to make this feature less abused.

2) Grenades: These things are just broken especially flames. So the nade that came out this patch drops my hp to 10 from
    full with 150 ap, whats the point of me using a gun when I can just run with that nade and pretty much kill
    anyone who has less than 150 ap. So yeah I feel like they should be nerfed A LOT maybe to doing a quarter of
    your health when you have 100 ap since most people can easily access 100 ap. Coming to flames so even if i
    have ap it doesn't matter any 'paid' flame can kill me from full in 5 seconds, so that's 20 hp per second. Like I
    said at this point I don't need a gun, 2 nades are all you need to get a guaranteed kill. So I believe flames
    should maybe do 5 hp a second and last around 15 seconds. (these are just random approximations that came
    to my head so they might be a bit too extreme).

3) Bugs: Kingsoft really really need to focus on this. Every patch we get one major bug fixed we get a new insane one. In this
    patch we have the invisibility glitch, pretty much if you have subtle dance you can become invisible. Sure we can
    report the people using them but more and more people are gonna find out and do it we cant expect you guys
    working as the mods to have the time and energy to ban each and every person using these glitches. Im not asking
    you guys to fix every bug but at least the major ones like the one above and the one with the bow. Also you can go
    underground in 'Alibaba Timbuktu' but its pretty hard to do it so that one isn't much trouble. (Few bugs like the one
    with flames are great.... but 'blaze' isn't bugged so i was kinda upset'.)

4) Clan war rewards: 50 mp for a daily win, really? Should be at least 100 to make it worthwhile. The clan shop is a gem in
    the game but you guys need to put more stuff on there to make it more balanced for the non-spenders.

5) Limiting weapons? : So as of now we can limit a game to certain types of weapons but would it be possible to select what
    weapons cannot be used in a game, maybe limit it in a way so that the 8 stars weapons can be
    blocked off. This feature if put in motion would be great for clan-wars considering the amount of salt
    there is if one side decides to spray or wall bang.

6)Freebies: Can you change the attendance rewards once in a while ._. and login gifts once a month or every 2 weeks would
    be greatly appreciated

7)The completely broken pistols: 2 hits to kill? Needs a nerf.

8)Bows: Kindly remove them from melee games they are just annoying. A nerf on them would be the icing on the cake.

9) Cross-Bows: Who thought this would be a great idea, 'lets take a sniper and put zero recoil even while jumping' apparently
    kingsoft did. This is just stupid and ruins the point of sniping either they fix the recoil or they nerf the damage

Well that's 9 suggestions, cant think of any more right now but i probably will add more in the future. Well that's 5 minutes of your life you aren't gonna get back so might as well waste more and put down your suggestions

Edit: Jazz before you get on my back telling me that only the devs can do this (all love lul) , this is meant mostly for the devs. Also Link's
    approved this one :]
    Last edited by MrSuperSaiyan; November 5th, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

I have been waiting from 2011 for this game to be classified as "finished product". I have no issues don't worry, suggest all you want, I would even say send a ticket or try to get noticed by a GM. but, I say, it's too late for fixes, you have already lost a huge amount of the player base.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; March 29th, 2018 at 03:31 AM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

I agree with everything you said, my vote is with you. (y)
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Yeah, kingsofts the problem here, but I mean on special request is it not possible to get just the restricting feature because that would be a HUGE step forward and about the player-base its gonna take tons of work but many old players i assume would like to get back on if the restriction thing is put in motion but yeah like you said its in the dev's hands and they don't really care because there's cibmall that makes them more money. Could somebody go knock some sense into them would be greatly appreciated lel

A good suggestion for Suba would be to get patches out on time so they don't kill MAT lol......
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

Realistic? Sorry wallbang doesnt ever exist lol . so how it make MAT Realistic , it make MAT looks stupidity no offense GM i like alot the game but not spray like RFB or wallbangers.. for me they pussies hiding behind walls scared to die.

Lol^^, and actually if you have a high caliber rifle it will go through a wall so wall bangs do happen and could js.
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

You right, this is Devs prerrogative... But lets be realistic, just take a look on their "finished products" , i mean the other MAT´s. The Wallbang still as powerful as here, The nades still OP, CrossBows are super OP and Bows still around Melee. Some things like that, not gonna be removed, thats my humble opinion.

But you have a point here, this is by far the most glitchy version of MAT, so they have a lot of hard work there.

Is me... Moshy

MAT00019_jpeg.jpg
    This is a great idea, why isn't this a thing already

Yeah Mosh I get you, but i was kinda hoping that they try and do it because that's what most players on here want and seeing that they'll get even more players it is profitable for them as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast