Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious!

Red face Curious!

Yesterday I knew nothing about this game; today I'm a fan! However, it feels strange that there doesn't seem to be a community yet, especially not on this forum. I rely on community chatter to get to know the game, so even though I've read all there is about it, I feel almost like I barely know it.

Because I missed the Kickstarter, I might not be participating in closed beta, so I'm a little nervous that all the action and adventures are going to go on in secret and I'll just be left to wonder what could be happening. I hope some videos and screenshots come out in that time, or even a live streaming which I would adore very much. I hope it gets a great big friendly community to give an insight as to what the game's like!
    I'll get as involved as much I can in the meantime. I can view the social media sites, but I have no Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit myself, (I would make accounts on all three just to help the game but there are reasons preventing me...) but I can support on Steam!

Will there be more updates here on this forum or on Steam? Could Global Adventures get more sub-forums here like a Fan Media Corner?

One more thing! I love reading all of the world facts and updates that the staff post. You are all so lovely!

There will probably be more sub-forums and updates on the forums when the game has a better confirmation on their release date, which, according to one of their Kickstarter comments, may or may not be by the end of 2017. Until then, I don't think a community can really form when there isn't much information to go off of, nor much room for discussion.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Ok. I understand. I've noticed that it may be pretty likely that the community will be pretty tiny even after closed beta begins. The Kickstarter only got 60 backers, so it seems 60 players or less will be getting closed beta access (unless there was some other way to gain access that I didn't see?). That seems pretty small for a MMO beta test, but I wouldn't know for sure.

I doubt anyone knows yet if there will be any other way in the future to gain CB access before it starts, but if there is I would love to know. I would pay to part of the beta test for this game.

We're nearing the second part of December now. What's the latest news from Global Adventures? It may be likely that the test may be delayed, but I don't mind.

Still, I really would love to have beta access when it does open.

I agree I wouldnt mind if there was delay in the test but can the devs atleast update us on the status of what's going on

According to the steam page it will release for this month, hopefully.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Now that there's some major steam going on with the game as it nears Closed Beta release, you'll be seeing a lot news and info about the game. To be honest, it's tough to continue posting news for a game that kept getting inconvenient delays but now that we're almost at release, we'd be happy to share plenty of details in the next coming days. As a matter of fact, you can now get a Closed Beta key for the game on our news page: https://subagames.com/GlobalAdventures/Home.aspx#phase2

w00t! Thank you so much for the amazing update! I acquired a key and have my Steam account ready and watching.

I highly doubt anyone would be against even a great influx of information, news, and updates. Share as many details as you want! I wasn't aware of this game when its first release date was announced and delayed, but I saw comments about it on Steam and I could tell that was an understandable reason for the current absence. Even if for some reason the game's release is delayed again, even little updates like these are valuable.

I can't wait to hear more and to soon play the game!

It's safe to say that our entire GM team has been all hands on deck trying to make sure that the game has been up to a quality that we're comfortable with for closed beta. So pretty much with our efforts focused on fixing and polishing the game and we dropped the ball on the communication part until we knew for sure when we could see a Closed Beta release. There's still so much polish we want to add (Mostly messy localization) but we'll be doing that over the course of closed beta and beyond.

Also remember, this is closed beta. there only a select number of ppl testing the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast