Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive Guide to Luna 101

Default Comprehensive Guide to Luna 101

Hey guys, its ya boi Hirosuke here.

I wrote this comprehensive guide to Luna Online Reborn.
    This answers most of newbie questions and addresses current server's issues/fixes.
    This guide will be updated almost daily and will be helpful for any users who wish to know the game thoroughly.
    I am taking suggestions to fix/add always so please contact me for anything (info listed in that guide)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ChpXGO2Vc/edit

This is nice. I would like to contribute a few info on farming and livestock.

Farming
    • Once you purchase your farm, you need to pay its weekly tax. The fee is depending on how much you upgraded your farm. The higher your farm upgrades are, the higher the fee. (In-depth info for this is still WIP)

Planting
    • To get the high grade fruit from crops, you need to watch out for the crop's HP. The higher the HP when you harvest it, the better. Organic Fertilizers restores more HP than Chemical Fertilizers.
    • The highest grade fruits will guarantee 1 cooking ingredient and it's depending on which seed or crop it is. (This one is also included in our WIP in-depth guide)
    • In order to plant higher level seeds, you need to upgrade your farm's plot.

Livestock
    • You need to have Cleaning Tools (sold by Fishing NPC) and Animal Feeds (can be obtained by crafting) to keep your livestock from running away.
    • Having around 90% of their Satisfaction will increase your chance of getting a high grade livestock's produce.
    • Upgrading your farm's barn can give you a boost on your livestock's starting Satisfaction and Attention.

"Pet FP pots in Nera"..
    3xy8OFc.jpg

Is it only me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitobu View Post
    "Pet FP pots in Nera"..
    3xy8OFc.jpg

Is it only me?
    No. That NPC no longer sell pet related stuff like before.
    FP pots can be purchased in Item Mall. Or just let your pet die and revive it with Revival Scroll. It'll revive your pet with 30FP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmisty View Post
    The fee is depending on how much you upgraded your farm.
    But, does anyone know what those upgrades do? I couldn't see any difference at all.
    One more question, since we are all here. Does the fishing experience you get help? Does it increase your chances? speed?

No. That NPC no longer sell pet related stuff like before.
    FP pots can be purchased in Item Mall. Or just let your pet die and revive it with Revival Scroll. It'll revive your pet with 30FP.
    That's what i know too, but according to Hirosuke's Guide she still sell them -_-

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonK View Post
    But, does anyone know what those upgrades do? I couldn't see any difference at all.
    For now, only 2 farm upgrades are beneficial. The plot and the barn.
    Upgrading the plot will let you:
    • Plant higher grade seeds
    • *The growth time will be shorten.
    • The crop's max HP will increase.
    *This one isn't pretty obvious for Power and Intelligence Seeds unless the plot is at level 4 which will make those seeds grow in an instant. But for Agility, Mind, and Health Seeds, even at level 2 plot it's obvious.
    For the barn, your livestock will start at higher Satisfaction and Attention points depending on the level of upgrade.
    The rest of farm is useless for now. Farm House, Farm Storage, these are not implemented yet. Fences, it's for glamour.

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonK View Post
    One more question, since we are all here. Does the fishing experience you get help? Does it increase your chances? speed?
    The fishing experience points is needed to upgrade your rank as fisherman. It will allow you to equip higher level fishing gears that'll increase your fishing success rate. Sadly, the Fishing NPC no longer sells those fishing gears. Maybe they'll add it in the future.

oh, I guess all those upgrades did was to increase the farm tax for now ( I'm still at beginner level at cooking )

For the love of god, please SUBA, let us use DUAL/Multi log in w/o using 3rd party programs even its just 2 accounts in 1 pc/laptop, also fix some translations especially on quest and enchant items. The guide is good btw, we need more of this!
    Last edited by Rettle; November 13th, 2017 at 07:58 AM.

This is nice. I would like to contribute a few info on farming and livestock.

Farming
    • Once you purchase your farm, you need to pay its weekly tax. The fee is depending on how much you upgraded your farm. The higher your farm upgrades are, the higher the fee. (In-depth info for this is still WIP)

Planting
    • To get the high grade fruit from crops, you need to watch out for the crop's HP. The higher the HP when you harvest it, the better. Organic Fertilizers restores more HP than Chemical Fertilizers.
    • The highest grade fruits will guarantee 1 cooking ingredient and it's depending on which seed or crop it is. (This one is also included in our WIP in-depth guide)
    • In order to plant higher level seeds, you need to upgrade your farm's plot.

Livestock
    • You need to have Cleaning Tools (sold by Fishing NPC) and Animal Feeds (can be obtained by crafting) to keep your livestock from running away.
    • Having around 90% of their Satisfaction will increase your chance of getting a high grade livestock's produce.
    • Upgrading your farm's barn can give you a boost on your livestock's starting Satisfaction and Attention.

Thank you! I added this and added your name in the credit list at the bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast